是先驱者
T-Trail-Blazer.
那可是个金色
It's a golden...
臀木塞
...butt-cork.
你应该用用赚来的钱
And you should spend some of it.
不 我用过了
No -- I have!
不 我付清了车的钱
No, I-I paid off my car,
今年的财产税
this year's property taxes.
本和我还换了车♥库♥门
Oh, yeah, and Ben and I did, uh, replace the garage door.
那只处理家事
That's just taking care of business.
你为你自己做什么了
What have you done for you?
什么
W--
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-谢谢 -不 不 是这个
- Oh, thanks. - No, no. This one.
你讨厌这个派对 不是吗
You hate this party, don't you?
不 不 我不讨厌这个派对
No. No, I-I don't hate this party.
不 我有点内疚 派对很棒
No, I feel bad. I mean, it's great.
这是为我办的派对
It's -- It's in my honor,
因为我是个讨人喜欢的好同事什么的
"For I'm a jolly good fellow" and all that,
但是对你来说 这是个充满尴尬的惩罚
but, uh, for you, it's like a gauntlet of awkwardness.
孩子爸爸对我们要去旅行很不开心
Baby-daddy is really not happy about our trip.
是啊 不是他最开心的一刻
Yeah, not his best moment
但是 平心而论
but, in fairness,
他和阿米莉亚要和两个孩子告别
I mean, he and Amelia had to say goodbye to both their kids.
如果你想 我们可以走
We can go, if you want.
我可以假装拉肚子
I will feign diarrhea.
-你才不会 -不 为了你我可以拉肚子
- No, you won't. - No, for you, I will get diarrhea.
-不 别说了 -我会的 我会的
- No, stop it. Stop it! - I will. I will --
为什么
Why?
你看见我妈了吗
Have you seen my mom?
不是你妈
Not your mom.
阿历克斯在这里吗
Uh, I-is Alex here?
你能帮我把他抓出来吗
Do you mind grabbing him for me?
我能抓
Can I grab...
可以可以
Um, yeah. Yeah, sure.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Yeah.
我要向个实习生问问
Um, I'm going to update an intern
病人的最新情况 马上就好
on a patient just real quick.
查找
精神崩溃症状
妈
Mom?
怎么了 乔 出什么事了
What's wrong? Hey, Jo, what's wrong?
没事
Nothing's wrong.
你没告诉她来这里见你吗
W-- You didn't tell her to meet you here?
没有
Uh, no.
不 是另一个医生
No, it was -- It was the other doctor.
-不是阿历克斯 -等等 什么医生
- Not Alex. - Uh, wait, w-what doctor?
你说的是什么医生 乔 她在
What -- What doctor are you talking -- Jo, what's she --
我不知道
I don't know.
她没告诉我她的名字
She didn't give me her name.
好吧 妈 你能等我们一下吗
All right. Mom, could you, um, could you give us a sec, please?
她就在大厅
She was in the lobby.
-医院的大厅吗 -对啊 给你个惊喜
- Of the hospital? - Yeah, to surprise you.
你没告诉她来这里见你吗
You didn't say for her to meet you here?
没有
No.
你觉得是她脑子里的医生吗
Do you think the other doctor's in her head?
-你为什么不给我打电♥话♥ -是你没接
- Why didn't you call me? - You didn't pick up your phone!
我在打乒乓球
I was playing ping-pong.
凯瑟琳派对还有乒乓球
Catherine's party has ping-pong?
她看起来怎么样
How did she seem?
看起来亢奋吗
Did she seem hyper?
你懂的 看见其他东西
Um, you know, seeing things?
她 她说了很多自己的事
She was, um -- She was talking a lot for her.
至少 我觉得
Or, at least, I think. I...
说了些什么
About what?
路易斯和克拉克
Lewis and Clark.
好了 听着
All right. Look, um...
我就把她带回我们家 好吧
I'm -- I'm just gonna get her back to our place, all right?
没问题
Perfect.
-妈 -不
- Uh, Mom? - No.
-妈 -不
- Mom? - No!
有几条路可以离开这里
How many ways are there out of here?
-为什么问 -听着 这里有没有像
- Why? - Look, just -- Are -- Is there, like,
安全屋或是可以藏♥人♥的地方
panic rooms or any place somewhere someone could hide?
很好笑 克莱夫 这地方没有那么大
Very funny, Karev. The place is not that big.
告诉我
Just tell me!
前门 或者是楼上的火警出口
Front door. Or the fire exit upstairs.
好的
Right. All right.
这里没有安全屋
I don't have a panic room!
说这么大声不太明智
Not smart to announce that.
妈
Mom?
我们在派对上
We're at a party.
没错
Yep.
而你独自一人站在外边
And you're standing out here by yourself on the deck.
你还好吗
You okay?
那杯酒看上去非常美味
That looks really good right now.
你想走吗 去参加戒酒会吗
You want to leave? Uh, go to a meeting? Or --
不 我的意思是
No, I'm saying --
我是不是不该喝酒
Should I not be drinking, or --
不 不是那样
No, t-t-that's not --
-我在参加派对 -欧文 我不是那个意思
- I mean, I'm at a party. - Owen, that is not what I'm saying.
我是说我也很难过
I'm -- I'm saying I'm sad, too.
我是说有时我也想像正常人一样喝酒
I'm saying sometimes I wish I could drink like a normal person.
没什么大不了的 把你破酒喝完
And -- It's not a big deal. Just finish your stupid drink.
我对你做了什么吗
Did I do something to you?
我们在吵架而我忘了吗
Are we fighting and I missed it?
你是说"对"吗
Is that a yes?
你认真的吗
Really?
我们在吵架
We're fighting?
在我们刚与
That's what you want to do
贝蒂和利奥告别后你就想吵架
the night that we said goodbye to Betty and Leo?
她没有道别
She didn't say goodbye.
听着 我不想吵架 我就想谈谈
Look, I don't want to fight. I just want to talk.
我们有好几周没谈过了
We have not talked in weeks.
好吧 我们谈
Okay, let's talk.
好的
Okay.
来谈吧
Let's talk.
从哪里开始
Where do we start?
"糟糕的生活选择"怎么样
How about "Piss poor life choices"?
或者是你拒绝承认上瘾是种病
Or how you refuse to accept that addiction is a disease?
-我没说过 -你已经表现得很明白了
- I never said that. - You may as well have.
你为什么要这样做
Why do you do that?
你总是把我几个月前说过的话翻出来
You always throw things in my face that I said months ago.
-我讨厌那样 -我讨厌 我讨厌
- I hate it. - And I hate -- I hate
经历了这么多事 你从没问过我的感受
that you have not asked me how I have been through any of this.
我也很痛苦 阿米莉亚
I've be in pain, Amelia.
可你痛苦的时候你从来不说
Yeah, and when you're in pain, you go silent.
你把什么都憋在心里
You -- You keep it all inside.
你表现得像是孑然一身 可明明不是这样
You act like you are all alone in it, and you are not.
那是因为我还没有调整好心态
Yeah, because I-I-I-I haven't been able to fix it.
-我只是 -所以我们就闭口不谈吗
- So I just -- - So -- So we should just never talk about it?
什么时候闭口不谈了
We don't never talk about it.
我就讨厌你这样一概而论
I hate how you generalize.
抱怨我"总是"做这个 做那个
You know, "You always do this, and you always do that."
你刚刚不也对我做了同样的事吗
Okay, you literally just did that to me.
你说我"总是"劈头盖脸地和你抱怨
You said I "always" throw things in your face.
你是想和我好好谈谈 还是说你只是想吵赢我
Are we trying to talk, or are you just trying to win?
我是想和你谈谈 但你一直盯着泰迪的时候
Well, I wanted to talk, but it's kind of hard
你让我怎么和你好好谈
when you have been staring at Teddy the entire time.
你呢
How about you?
谢谢
Thank you.
文章写得不错啊
Mm. Nice article.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表