and I put another name down on her paperwork.
你女儿的名字 爱丽丝
Your daughter's name, Ellis.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
安德鲁 不要
Andrew, no.
一切都说清楚了
It's all been cleared up.
我被抓包了
I got caught.
我刚和贝利主任和福克斯医生谈过
I just spoke with Chief Bailey and Dr. Fox.
我想先向你道歉
I wanted to apologize to you first
-然后再去警局自首自己所做的事 -不要
- before going to the police to let you know what I'd done. - No.
安德鲁 别去
Andrew, do not do that.
这对你来说不公平 对你孩子也不公平
It's not fair to you, and it's not fair to your kids.
他们需要你
Who need you.
我犯了重罪 很可能坐牢
I committed a felony, and I'll likely go to jail.
很抱歉将你置于危险之中
I'm sorry I put you all at risk.
安德鲁 不要 安德鲁 别去
Andrew. No, Andrew. Don't.
安德鲁 别去警局
Andrew, do not go to the police!
别去
Do not!
安德鲁
Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew!
安德鲁
Andrew!
尽管当你感觉自己被禁锢
Even when you feel trapped.
尽管当你感觉一眼望不到边
Even when it feels like there is no end in sight.
我们是不是开得更慢了
Is it possible we're going slower?
能快点吗 这是紧急情况
Can we pick it up, please? This is an emergency.
抱歉 但如果你能在这雾中看清道路
Sorry, but if you can see better through this fog,
那你来开
you should drive.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我从没见过这样的天气
I've never seen it like this.
关窗 施密特
Close the window, Schmitt.
能开一会儿吗
Do you mind keeping it open?
这让我想起家乡
It reminds me of home.
秋天的早晨 薄雾涌入
Mornings in autumn when the fog comes in.
感觉一切都裹上了垫子 变得柔软
Feels like everything's cushioned, softer.
整个世界感觉更安全
The world feels safer.
尽管有时事态的迅速变化令你无法理解
Even when things are moving faster than you can comprehend.
其实这是我的最爱
It's actually my favorite.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
他们看不见
They can't see.
他们不知道停车
They don't know to stop.
他们看不见 不 等等 别出去
They can't see! No, wait! Don't get out!
尽管你的每个细胞都很确信
Even when every part of you is certain...
-一切都已... -没事的
- ...that all... - It's okay.
实习医生格蕾
消失殆尽
...is lost.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表