真的吗 泰迪 是吗
Really? Teddy? Was it?
还是说它就像一些网页上那种网红贴
Or was it just some puff piece on a website
不如直接起名"天啊 是帅哥"
that may as well be called "OMG! BOYS!"
-我是真的觉得... -不
-Well, I mean, I thought it was really -- - No.
讲道理 他们真的应该读读
You know, they should really read my piece
我刚发给心胸外科发展期刊的那篇文章
that I just submitted to the Journal of Cardiothoracic Advancement,
我在里面简述了手术流程
where I actually outline the procedure!
-好吧 我会读的 -不 你不会
- All right, well, I'll do that when -- No, you won't.
因为他们可能都不会发表出来
Because they probably won't even publish it now,
因为它太老套 太无聊了
because it's just the same story, only boring.
世上有了勇敢无畏谁还需要科学啊
Cause who needs science when there's pluckiness and spunk?
海伦
Helen?
我确实讨厌这个派对
I do hate this party.
你要走吗
Hey. You're leaving?
我 那个...
Hi. I, um...
塔尼娅打电♥话♥说爱丽丝真的很害怕 所以
Tanya called, and Ellis is really scared, so...
我可以去接她
Oh, oh, I can pick her up.
你不能去 这是为你办的派对
No. It's a party in your honor.
-你不能走啊 -如果完全没人注意我
- You can't leave. - It's not really an honor
那就不算是为我举办的派对了
when you didn't get 100% margins.
除此之外 我认为欧文对泰迪还有感情
And on top of that, I think Owen still has feelings for Teddy.
你真该看看当他发现
You should have seen how he reacted
她在和卡洛西科一起度假时 他是什么反应
when he found out that she was going on vacation with Koracick.
泰迪永远会是欧文生命中的一部分
Teddy is always going to be in Owen's life.
无论有没有孩子
Baby or no baby.
他和克里斯蒂娜在一起时也是这样
It was this way for Cristina.
你们结婚时是这样
It's been this way your whole marriage.
离婚了也是
And your divorce.
这是无法改变的事实
It's not gonna change.
你就接受吧
Just make peace with it.
我这不是三角恋 而是个怪圈
I'm not in a love triangle. This is a circle.
它就在那一直不停地转来转去
And it just keeps going around and around.
我今晚绝对要住你家
I'm definitely staying at your place tonight.
历史学家认为梅里韦瑟·刘易斯
Historians believe that Meriwether Lewis
有躁狂抑郁性精神病
had bipolar disorder,
但在19世纪初
but in the early 19th century,
他们将其称为"忧郁"
they called it, um, "Melancholy."
你是个心理学家吗
Mm. So you're a psychologist?
我是图书馆员
Librarian.
你是怎么认识凯瑟琳的
H-How do you know Catherine?
-谁 -妈
-Who? - Mom.
怎么了
What?
听着 德卢卡 谢了
Look, uh, DeLuca, thanks.
没事
Yeah.
他人真好
He's very nice.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我让你们担心了
Oh, I worried you.
是啊 我们很担心你
Yeah, you had us worried.
我很好
I am doing well.
我感觉身体很健康
I feel sturdy.
不如我让你们两个单独待会吧
How about I give you both a minute?
我为你做了点东西
I made something for you.
你还小的时候 你最喜欢绿色
When you were a little boy, green was your favorite color,
现在可能不是了 所以你可以挑挑看
but it could have changed by now, so you can just pick.
这算不上是个结婚礼物
Yeah, it's, uh -- it's not much of a wedding gift.
你不用非得拿走一个 没关系的
Uh, y-you don't have to take one. That's okay.
别呀 绿色挺好的
No, no, no. Green is good.
很好
It's -- It's -- It's great.
很可爱
It's...It's lovely.
好吧 乔最喜欢什么色
Okay, what about Jo?
蓝色
Blue.
好的
Okay.
格蕾医生
Oh, Dr. Grey.
不好意思 博基 杰伊
Excuse me, Bokhee, Jae.
他爱她
博基
Bokhee.
-我收到你的短♥信♥了 -嗯
- I got your text. - Yeah.
-一切还好吗 -不 阿米莉亚♥情♥绪有些差
- Is everything okay? - No. Amelia's in a state.
我今晚得陪她了
So I think I'm on duty tonight.
在客房♥里吗
In the guest room?
怎么
What?
我想把此情此景永远烙印在脑海里
I'm just trying to burn this image in my head forever.
好吧 但你知道什么也不会发生
Okay, but you do realize nothing is happening
尤其是在在杰克森·艾弗里家的客房♥里
in the guest room of Jackson Avery's house, right,
楼下还有那么多同事时
with all of our co-workers downstairs?
好吧
Okay.
我不知道先驱者的成功能持续多久
I -- Look, I don't know how long the Trail-Blazer's success will run.
如果有人创造出
It's like, what if somebody else comes along
更好的项目呢
with something better?
那我的进账就消失了
All my checks...poof.
贝利 金钱就是这样
Bailey, that's how money works.
我祖父在1921年靠经营糖果铺
I mean, my grandfather made a fortune
赚了一大笔钱
when he opened a candy store in 1921.
猜猜1927年发生了什么
And what happened in 1927?
钱都没了
Poof?
我爸爸一个多月都没有鞋穿
My father didn't have shoes that fit for over a month.
我只是想告诉你
I'm just trying to tell you that
财来财去终有时
money comes, money goes.
如果在钱财散尽前
And what's the point if you lose it
还未曾享受又有何意义呢
before you get to enjoy it a little?
所以你是想让我给自己买♥♥几家医院吗
So, you want me to buy myself a few hospitals?
先买♥♥几家 三家
How many to start, three?
慢慢来 亲爱的
Start slow, honey. Okay.
有什么东西你还没舍得给自己买♥♥
What is the one thing that you haven't let yourself get?
仔细想想 肯定有
Come on. There's got to be something.
红色的C7500型号♥料理机
The C7500 TurboMix in red.
做汤 奶昔 蘸料 调料 甜点...
Uh, soups, smoothies, dips, dressings, desserts --
用它可以做出一桌圣诞大餐
You can make Christmas dinner with it.
而且还有自洁功能
And...it cleans itself.
简直就是鬼斧神工
Act of God.
到底是个什么东西
What is it?
一台搅拌机
A blender.
天呐
Oh, Lord.
-怎么 -你买♥♥下它就好了
- What? - Well, you should just buy the damn thing.
看看这个有多贵
Look at that price.
贝利 想象一下 当你走进厨房♥
Bailey, think about when you walk into your kitchen,
它就在你的橱柜上闪闪发光
and it's gleaming at you from the counter
它还有五档速度
with its five programmable speeds.
这个价钱和它能带来的愉悦相比...
The price is nothing compared to that joy --
我买♥♥了
I bought it!
这就对了
All right!
我们来庆祝一下
We got something to celebrate.
-来吧 -不 快到八点了
- Come on. - N-No, it's almost 8:00.
我们得去参加派对了
We need to get to the party.
拜托 我才不要去
Oh, please, I'm not going to that.
这是最后一盘鸭子酱汁了
Well, this is the last of the duck sauce.
艾弗里 谢谢你的款待 但我该走了
Avery, thanks for everything, but I gotta -- I'm heading out.
什么 不要走
What? No, no, no. Come on.
很抱歉 我只是
Listen, I'm sorry. I just...
天呐 我真的讨厌他
God, I hate that guy.
谁 卡洛西科吗
Who -- Koracick?
对 他就是个谄媚小人
Oh, well, yeah. He's a creep.
什么 你也这么觉得吗
What? You think so, too?
我知道他的为人
I know so.
他在艾普丽尔脆弱时占她便宜
He took advantage of April during a pretty vulnerable time.
你不是说笑吧
You're kidding.
自从他进城以后就一直追求凯瑟琳
He's been after Catherine since the minute he got into town.
她和他在一起做什么
What is she -- What is she doing with him?
如果我是你 我也会不爽
I can't say I'd be thrilled if I were you.
但另一方面 他的确救了我妈妈
On the other hand, he did save my mom's life,
所以我也不知道
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表