有什么问题吗 施密特
Hmm. Is there a problem, Schmitt?
边缘怎么都对不齐
The edges don't want to line up.
我看出来了
Well, I can see that.
德卢卡 你有什么好建议吗
DeLuca, you have any advice for him?
先在顶点的做个角缝针
Throw a corner stitch on the apex first.
剩下的边缘就对得齐了
Then the rest will line up.
-加油 你知道的 -是的 抱歉
- Come on. You know that. - Right. Sorry.
施密特只是有点分神
Look, um, Schmitt's just a little distracted.
我觉得他是有点喜欢上赫尔姆了
I-I think he's got a thing for Helm.
你这是为他开脱还是为你自己开脱
Is that his excuse or yours?
这不是开脱 韦伯医生 这只是个解释
It's not an excuse, Dr. Webber. It's just an explanation.
你骗不过我的
Well, you could have fooled me.
你和施密特在处理同一个病人
You and Schmitt were on the same patient,
而你竟然没有发现他需要帮助吗
and you didn't notice that he needed help?
打起精神来 德卢卡
Show some initiative, DeLuca.
我 我已经吃过早餐了
I, uh, I-I already ate breakfast,
看起来你是想给我准备早餐的样子
if that's what's happening.
不不 我要给佐拉的糕饼义卖♥♥做点曲奇饼
Oh, no. I have to make cookies for Zola's bake sale.
必须得是自♥制♥的
And they have to be homemade
很明显 这样你才能展示出对孩子的关心
because, apparently, that's how you show you care.
佐拉要巧克力味的 不是朱古力粒
And Zola wants chocolate. Not chocolate chip.
要巧克力的
Chocolate.
你知不知道其实
And did you know there's a difference
可可粉和热巧粉是有区别的
between cocoa powder and hot-chocolate mix?
-我不玩烘焙的 -我才知道
- Not a baker? - I just learned
烤箱是要先预热的
that you had to pre-heat the oven.
这样吧 你看起来很忙的样子
Well, you know what? You look busy.
我就不多待了
So I'm just gonna take off.
别走啊
Oh, just stay.
看着我 别让我把屋子给烧了
Make sure I don't burn the house down.
-好吧 -看见没
- Okay. - See?
你马上也要开始做这种事了
You'll get to do all of this soon,
烤曲奇饼 找日托
bake cookies, look for childcare,
挑个好学校
find a good school.
是这样的
And there it is.
梅瑞狄斯 我要回德国了
Look, Meredith, I'm gonna go back to Germany.
兰施图尔有个很棒的产科医生
I've got a great O.B. in Landstuhl,
我在那儿生 孩子自己带
and I'll give birth there and raise the baby myself.
不告诉欧文吗
And not tell Owen?
我打算告诉他来着
Well, I was planning to tell him,
我还打算和他道歉
and I was going to apologize
之前对他说了那么多糟糕的话
for all the awful things that I said to him,
但我一到这儿就发现
and then I came back here and found out
那些话都是真的
that they were all true.
不是你想的那样
Oh. It's not what you think.
他不是和前妻还有俩娃住在一起吗
He's not living with his ex-wife and two kids?
那段是真事
Okay, well, that part is true.
但他领养了个孩子
But he's fostering a baby,
而她在帮孩子妈妈重拾人生
and she's helping the mom get her life together.
我只是
I just...
我想不通这事儿怎么能成
I-I don't see how it would work.
那你在这儿干嘛呢
Then why are you here?
-你跟踪我 -不 不
- You stalked me. - No, no.
你为什么在西雅图
Why are you in Seattle?
别说是因为怀孕 因为我俩都心知肚明
And don't blame the clot because we both know
你要是正想出城散心
that you could jump on a bus or a train
你会随便就上了哪辆巴士或者火车
if you really wanted to get out of town.
我不知道 好吗 我不 我只是
I don't know, okay? I don't, Well, I-I just,
我不知道自己为什么在这儿 或者要做什么
I don't know why I'm here or, or what I'm gonna do.
我躲在一个超级奢华的酒店房♥间
I've been holed up in a very fancy hotel room
叫着贵上天的客房♥服务
running an exorbitant room-service bill
试着想明白 但我还是想不明白
trying to figure it out, and I still don't know.
我都快疯了 气得要命
And it's driving me crazy and pissing me off.
你怎么这么鼓捣鸡蛋呢
And what are you doing to those eggs?!
拿来 给我
Here. Gimme.
不用叉子
I don't need the fork.
好了 来看看情况如何
All right. Let's see what we got here.
这是你的二尖瓣
Okay, here's your mitral valve.
艾弗里医生在这狗窝干嘛呢
So, why's Dr. Avery in the doghouse?
我们把注意力放回你身上来
Let's focus on you, okay?
我在关注自己 没错
This is me focusing on me.
如果有什么让你困扰的
If something's eating away at you,
还不如现在一吐为快
I'd just as soon we get it out now
趁我还没把心脏交到你手上之前
before you have my heart in your hands.
是因为他就这么离开了 自己做了个大决定
It's the way he left. He made this huge decision to go
却通过语♥音♥信箱告诉我的
and then told me by voicemail,
走之后我俩就基本不说话了
then barely communicated once he was gone.
这是人做的事吗
Who does that?
我懂遇到人生终极问题的困境
I mean, I get having big questions.
那就去啊 找出自己人生的真谛 跟随己心
So go. Go seek your truth, follow your heart.
但别冷落我
Just don't freeze me out.
你的终极问题是什么
What are your big questions?
他什么时候回来
When is he coming back?
他是否想谈恋爱
Does he even want to be in a relationship?
为什么他总发树的照片给我
Why does he keep texting me pictures of trees?
不是关于他的问题
Not questions about him.
关于你自己
About you.
林 你那边怎么样
Link, how we looking on your side?
很不错 给我骨锯
It's coming along. Bone saw.
布鲁克之前在和我说你的婚礼
Brooke was telling me about your wedding.
听起来很不错
That sounds like quite a day.
-布鲁克 -他说的是乔
- Brooke? - He means Jo.
乔 抱歉 还没习惯
Jo. Sorry. Still getting used to that.
你们之前就认识 对吧
You guys knew each other, then?
一起上的学 之前也一起工作过
School. And we worked together.
-哪家医院 -吉米蟹肉小屋
- What hospital? - Jimmy's Crab Shack.
艾弗里 你的休假进展如何了
Hey, Avery, how was your leave of absence?
不错 我还剩几周
Yeah, it's going great. I got a few weeks left.
我打算南下去圣芭芭拉
I'm gonna head down to Santa Barbara.
但还没决定去优胜美地还是宰恩国家公园
Then I haven't decided between Yosemite and Zion.
-双手赞成宰恩国家公园 -真的吗
- Zion. Hands down. - Really?
天使降临大约有1828米
Angels Landing, it's up like 6,000 feet,
上山的路是一条窄窄的小道
and you're on this teeny little trail
两边用铁链做扶手
with a chain as a handrail.
是嘛 那我想试试
Yeah. I want to try that.
你呢 主任 你徒步旅行吗
What about you, Chief? You hike?
-老子是爱荷华人 能不会徒步么 -病理学报告出来了
- I'm from Iowa. - The path report's back.
-我以为你说肿瘤不是恶性的 -该死
- Thought you said it wasn't malignant. - Damn it.
放射性核素肝胆系统扫描和内镜下逆行胰胆管造影没结果
The HIDA scan and the ERCP were negative.
也就是说
Which rules out
不是胆囊或胆道系统的问题
the gallbladder and biliary tree.
是啊 一个半小时前我就告诉你们了
Yeah. I told you that a half-hour ago.
好吧 我们知道 但这就是我们的工作方式
Okay. We know that, but this is how we work.
是啊 排除法 我懂
Yeah, yeah. Process of elimination. I get it.
在修车店 我们也采用一样的做法
We do the same thing down at my auto shop.
我是个机械工 从我爸那学到了一切
I'm a mechanic, and I learned everything I know from my dad.
他经营那家店有四十五年了
He ran that shop for 45 years
然后退休 让我继承了那家店
then retired and passed it on to me...
还有这个午餐盒
along with that lunch pail.
你带它来是为了好运吗
Which you brought for good luck?
是装午餐用的
Which I brought with me for lunch.
你们这群医生给我做各种测试 让我空腹
I'm constantly fasting for all the tests you doctors order,
所以我带了三明治等测试结束后吃
so I bring myself a sandwich for when I'm done.
我想做个锝扫描
Um, I want to run a technetium scan
已确认不是麦克尔氏憩室
to rule out Meckel's diverticulum.
-不是那个 -你测过了吗
- It's not that. - You've been tested?
没有 但我在网上研究过了
No, but I read about it online.
好吧 网络不能给你提供精确的诊断
Okay. The Internet does not provide accurate diagnoses.
是吗 就我来看 你也不能
Yeah, well, far as I can tell, neither do you.
是你坚持要我告诉
You were the one who insisted
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表