如果我搞砸了 那我余下的外科职业生涯
and if I screw this up, I'm gonna have to live out
就会变得命途多舛
the rest of my ill-fated surgical career
只能治疗堪萨斯劳伦斯
fixing idiot teenagers
因为推奶牛而受伤的青春期蠢蛋们
who get hurt cow-tipping in Lawrence, Kansas,
因为我把理查德的传奇妻子
'cause I can't look Richard in the eye
弄成了植物人后我无法直视他
knowing I gorked his legend wife.
这真是非常具体
That is specific.
-好吧 -我是说
- Well... - I'm saying,
-推奶牛怎么也能受伤 -这事经常发生
- how do you get hurt cow-tipping? - It's a thing.
你就...到你了 说吧
Just...You. Go.
凯瑟琳·福克斯是个传奇 一位魔术师
Uh, Catherine Fox is an icon, and a magician,
男人中的巨人
and a giant among men --
而且不仅仅是你认为的那个原因
and not just for the reasons you think.
她在手术室里拯救的阴♥茎♥
She's saved more penises in her O.R.
比全世界其他外科医生都多
than any surgeon on the planet.
然后我不停地在想
And all I keep imagining
如果我搞砸了这个手术 那几十个男人就会
are the dozens of men with zero-functioning penises,
带着无法勃起的阴♥茎♥
doomed to live out their sexless lives
注定一辈子没有性生活
if I botch this surgery.
你担心的就是这个
That's what you're worried about?
男人和他们的老二
Men and their junk?
这个 还有如果我没治好她
That, and if I lose her...
我失去的够多了
I've lost enough.
我们来救她
So let's keep her alive.
我们来救她
Let's keep her alive.
我告诉他们我不需要个人护送
I told them I didn't need a personal escort
来参加我自己的手术
to my own surgery.
我们只是为了确定
Well, that's just making sure
你不会临阵脱逃
you don't make a break for it.
托马斯 你要确保我醒来的时候
Thomas, make sure that I wake up
运动和神经功能一切正常
with good motor and nerve function.
有病变的地方也一起去除
And don't forget to get clean margins.
我想都没想过
I wouldn't dream of it.
你可以告诉我老公
And would you tell my husband
不用在上面一直坐着等吗
he does not have to sit up in that gallery all day?
"不论顺境逆境"
"For better, for worse"
可不包括看见你老婆的内脏
does not include seeing your wife's insides.
要是你每天不对我们颐指气使
You know, you wouldn't be you
直到最后一刻
if you weren't bossing us all around
那就不是你了
up until the last second.
紧张吗
You nervous?
你呢
Were you?
有点 但我现在也放松下来了
A little bit. But I turned out just fine.
那是因为我是医科圣手
That's because I was perfect,
我也愿意再次大显神通
which I'm willing to be again.
最好是这样
Well, you better be.
理查德 我一直都喜欢你
Oh, Richard, I always liked you.
你才没有
No, you didn't.
只要她没事 我就没事
And I'm fine as long as she's fine.
好吧 我能和我老公单独说几句吗
Okay, okay, can I have a minute with my husband, please?
等我醒来的时候 就能看见你了
I will see you... when I wake up.
杰克森
Jackson?
杰克森在哪
Where's Jackson?
背景乐:戴安娜·罗斯 Ain't no mountain high
手术前再来一曲吗
One for the road?
哈哈 小可爱
Oh, ha ha! My baby!
就这样 我们可以准备操作了
Just like that, we are ready to navigate.
不是该先确认一下精确度吗
Don't you want to confirm the accuracy first?
要是没有人提醒我该做这些显而易见的事
Oh, what would I do without someone here
我该怎么办呀
to remind me of the obvious?
我是说能不能少放点音乐
I'm just saying, maybe a little less music,
再集中一下注意力
a little more concentration.
*你所要做的一切就是开着莎莉兜风*
*All you want to do is ride around, Sally*
*莎莉开动 莎莉开动*
*Ride, Sally, ride Whoo!*
今天肯定是漫长的一天
This is going to be a long day.
你会爱上今天的每一分钟
And you are gonna love every minute of it.
要下刀了
We're gonna get down in there.
看看里面什么情况 开始
Get down and dirt. Here we go.
*你所要做的一切就是开着莎莉兜风 莎莉开动*
*All you want to do is ride around, Sally Ride, Sally, ride*
我和你们一起等着行吗
Mind if I join you?
当然
I'd like that.
手术情况如何
How's the resection going?
目前一切正常
So far so good.
放松一点 释放出来
Come on. Let it loose. Let it out.
你们真的不想在等候室里等着吗
Are you sure you don't want to be in the waiting room?
我可以看着手术 然后随时向你们汇报
I can watch, and I can report back to you guys.
-不 我就想在这 -我也是
- No, I'm fine right where I am. - I-I'm good.
和我一起 就现在
Do it with me. Come on, now.
你生气了
You're mad.
我没有
I'm not mad.
梅瑞狄斯...
Meredith...
好吧 我是很生气
Fine. I'm mad.
因为我搬家了
Because I moved away.
是因为你逃跑了
Because you ran away.
因为你从来没有为你在乎的
Because you have never fought for anyone or anything
任何人或事努力过
that you cared for in your life.
你直接消失了
You just disappear.
我捐肝给你的时候
When I gave you a piece of my liver,
你说过你会尝试的 对吗
you said we would try, right?
你说我们可以认识彼此
You said we could get to know each other.
你根本没有试 没有努力过
You didn't try. You didn't fight.
莱西去世的时候...
And when Lexie died --
-我知道 -不 你不知道
- I know. I know. - No, you don't know,
因为你根本不在
because you weren't here.
我失去了妹妹 失去了丈夫
I lost my sister. I lost my husband.
但你却根本没有出现过
And you were nowhere to be found.
这不...
That's not --
梅瑞狄斯 德里克死的时候我在
Meredith, I was there after Derek died.
你不在 你为什么这么说
No, why would you say something like that?
梅瑞狄斯 我真的在
Because it's the truth, Meredith.
理查德告诉我德里克死了 我买♥♥了机票
Richard told me Derek died. I bought a ticket.
飞了一天一夜
I flew all day, all night.
到的时候刚好赶上葬礼
I got to the funeral just -- just in time.
我站在后面几排
I stood a few rows back.
在你的医生朋友们旁边
Next to some of your doctor friends from the hospital.
如果你去他的葬礼了...我会记得的
I would remember - if you were at his funeral.
我去了的 梅瑞狄斯
I was there, Meredith.
但你不在 你就是个幽灵
But you were barely there. You were a ghost.
你就像失去苏珊和莱克西那时候的我
You looked like me when I lost Susan and Lexie.
你是说你去了葬礼
Are you saying you came to the funeral
却没跟我说话吗
and didn't speak to me?
我以为那 那是为了我自己
I felt like it would -- would have been for me,
不 不 不是
not -- not -- not --
为了 为了你
for -- for you.
我扶你上♥床♥吧
Let's get you to the bed.
我回来了 梅瑞狄斯 为了你
I came home, Meredith. For you.
这显微镜就改变了局面
This microscope is a game changer.
我感觉我可以走进屏幕
I know. I feel like I could just walk into the screen
在脊椎上冲浪了
and surf on the spinal cord.
*不是为了钱 总是为了爱*
*Never for money, always for love*
*盖上被子说晚安*
*Cover up and say goodnight*
*说晚安*
*Say goodnight*
好吧
All right...
看来我们可以将肿瘤整块切除
It looks like we are clear to remove the tumor en bloc.
只是 等等
Except -- hang on.
我取不出来
I can't get it free.
好吧 那是时候先吸再扯了
Okay, then. Time to suck and pluck.
-你说什么 --肿瘤就像颗葡萄
- I'm sorry, what? - The tumor's like a grape.
你把里面吸出来 就可以把皮扯了
You suck out the inside, then you pluck out the skin.
先吸再扯
Suck and pluck.
-你就不能换种说法吗 -说什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表