Oh. Oh, my God.
我就是理解不了她怎么可以
I mean, I just don't get how she was able
这么迅速地做出这么重大的决定
to make a decision that big that fast.
我花了三周时间做功课
I mean, it takes me three weeks of research
才决定好买♥♥哪一款牙刷
just to choose a toothbrush.
艾普丽尔就是这样
Yeah, well, that's April for you.
她跟我当年也是闪婚
I mean, you know, - she did the same thing with me.
说真的 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
也许这就是信仰的力量吧
I feel like maybe that's how faith works.
没错 这正是信仰吸引人的地方
Yeah, I mean, I guess that's the appeal.
你要相信自己的直觉
You just follow your gut...
相信有一只手
...and you trust that there's some hand there
会在你掉落时接住你
to catch you if you fall
或者在你犯错时帮助你
--or -- or to help you if you get it wrong.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第一集
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am.
-有人报♥警♥吗 -911 我来打
-- Is anybody gonna call? -- 911. Yeah, I got it.
你看情况如何
What -- what do you see?
脉搏微弱
Got a thready pulse.
呼吸微弱
Respirations are shallow.
一定是股骨开放性骨折
Obviously an open femur fracture.
可能还有内伤
Probably has internal injuries, as well.
快点接通啊
Come on, pick up.
你救了我们
You saved our lives, man.
我只是拿了你的夹克
I just grabbed your jacket.
德卢卡 我与死神擦肩而过 被你救回来了
DeLuca, my life almost ended, and you saved it.
不是吗 看在上帝份上 你本来要请病假的
All right? You were gonna call in sick, for God's sake.
如果你真请假了 我就死了
If you'd done that, I'd be dead.
勃朗宁医生请到化验室
Dr. Browning to the CAT lab.
勃朗宁医生请到化验室
Dr. Browning to the CAT lab.
有什么好看的吗
Anything good?
什么
What?
没什么好看的
No.
别幸灾乐祸地笑
Stop smirking at me.
我没幸灾乐祸 是真心实意地笑
I don't smirk -- I smile.
如果你觉得我的笑容幸灾乐祸
And if you interpret my smile as a smirk,
那大概是因为你觉得我比较顽皮
That's just because you find me mischievous,
恕我厚颜 你还觉得我很有魅力
and, dare I say, charming.
我对你并无特殊感觉
I don't find you anything.
我拯救了你小姑子的大脑
I saved your sister's brain,
所以至少你会觉得我医术绝佳
so at the very least, you find me talented.
咱们就此打住吧
Let's just leave it at that.
赶上电梯了
Got the elevator.
早上好
Morning.
利奥
Leo
你戴这个小帽帽真可爱哦
Don't you look cute in that hat?
那两人鸳梦重温了吗
Those two back in the saddle?
尚未明确
Unclear.
你觉得他们能否察觉你我之间心动的痕迹
You think they can sense our sexual tension?
我心未动 何来痕迹
Wouldn't I sense it?
这话真伤人 感谢回应
Oh, ouch. Delightful.
糟糕
Crap.
-泰迪 -泰迪
- Teddy. - Teddy.
等等 你怎么...
Wait, why are you...
-你怎么来这里了 -借过
- What are you doing here? - Excuse me.
贝利邀请我来这里工作
Bailey offered me a job,
-我本来在考虑 但是... -我们已经有心脏科主任了
- and I was considering it, but -- - We have a head of cardio.
是临时主任 她邀请我做临时主任
Interim chief. She -- She offered me the interim chief job.
有临时主任这个空缺吗 我没听过...
There's an interim chief job? I didn't...
她打算休假 养养身体
She's wanting a -- a stress sabbatical.
这位金发美女是谁
Who's the blonde?
别对着我耳朵吹气
Get your breath out of my ear.
你打算接手 还是...
So, are you gonna take it, or...?
我拒绝了
I am not.
其实 我...我...正要走
I'm -- I'm -- I'm leaving, actually.
见到你很高兴 阿米莉亚 还有这个小家伙
Nice to see you, Amelia, and, whoever you are.
他是...他叫利奥
This is...this is Leo.
是啊
Yeah.
再见 欧文
Goodbye, Owen.
我是...我有...
I'm -- I'm, I'm...
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
她人在西雅图 却没联♥系♥我 还真是让人...
She's in Seattle, and she doesn't call? That's...
你还和她余情未了吧
Are you still... hung up on her?
算了 不必回答
You know what? Don't answer that.
我去把利奥安顿好 祝你今天顺利
I am gonna drop off Leo. You have a good day.
阿米莉亚
Amelia...
慢点跑
Slow down.
患者入院
Incoming trauma!
-第一个 -我第一个
- First! - First!
别闹了 我第一个来的
Wrong. I was first.
我第二
Second!
别紧张
Easy!
我可不想让你死在这里
I don't want you to die out here.
出什么事了
What's the matter here?
他倒在浴室地板上大声喊疼
He was on the floor in the bathroom screaming.
我想可能是心脏病发作
I think it might be a heart attack.
是我的胃 只是胃疼而已
It's my stomach. It's just my stomach.
一个人去帮他办入院
One of you get them checked in.
-那创伤病患怎么办 -有创伤病患
- But the trauma! - There's a trauma.
罗伊 马上去
Roy, now.
请帕拉斯医生到儿科
Dr. Pallas to Pediatrics.
-那不是创伤病患吗 -只是一般胃疼
- That's not our trauma? - Just some stomach pain.
你自己可以吧 亨特
You got this, Hunt?
我是第一个了
First.
李医生请到急诊室 李医生请到急诊室
Dr. Lee to the ER. Dr. Lee to the ER.
该死
Damn it!
过来一下
Come here.
你们的心脏科主任是谁
Who's your head of cardio?
麦琪·皮尔斯医生 女士
Dr. Maggie Pierce, ma'am.
你是军队出身
Are you military?
是的 女士 空军
Yes, ma'am. Air Force.
微血管计数 现场有变化
MVC. Altered at the scene.
脉搏130
Pulse 130.
-血压稳定在90 -好的
- BP's holding in the 90s. - Okay.
还有股骨开放性骨折
There's also an open femur fracture.
-轻点 -没问题
- Easy. - Got it.
她就像个人体自行车架
She's a human bike rack.
自行车架压塞导致大腿严重出血
Bike frame seems to be tamponading a pretty serious thigh bleed,
取出时必须保证
so we wanted to make sure to get her
出血情况可控
into a controlled environment for the extraction.
-没错 -还需要正骨
- Yeah. - We're gonna need ortho.
有位正骨高手 叫他过来
There's some new hotshot ortho guy. Let's get him.
皮尔斯
Pierce?
这个我来负责
I got this.
她在驾驶位时失去知觉
She lost consciousness behind the wheel.
天啊 我很抱歉 非常抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
什么事
What?
我听说你在招募临时主任
I hear you're looking for an interim chief,
我想告诉你 不必费心找 人就在眼前
and I am here to tell you your search is over.
我知道你在想什么 我是神经科主任
I know what you're thinking -- I'm chief of neuro,
还同卡洛西科合作搞研究
and I have my research with Koracick,
还在忙着帮吸毒少女
and a teenage addict I'm trying
回归正途
to keep on the straight and narrow.
还有欧文这个麻烦
And I have Owen.
欧文不归我管
Well, I don't have Owen.
欧文要管利奥 我要管贝蒂
Owen has Leo, and I have Betty,
我们并不是彼此的归属
and we most certainly don't have each other.
问题多多 感情复杂
So, there are questions. And feelings.
我们两个在一起
And the two of us together
就像一个巨大的 狂刮不停的龙♥卷♥风♥
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表