在医学发展的初期
In the early days of medicine,
学医的人会用树木的枝干
surgical students would perfect their sawing technique
来练习截肢的技巧
on tree branches
因为在截肢时看到裸♥露♥的骨骼
because when looking at an exposed bone in an amputation,
人的本能反应是畏缩而非切下骨头
human instinct is to recoil, not cut.
你说我们为嘛要分手
Why did we ever stop? ???
好吧 我也知道为嘛 但…
I mean, I know why we stopped, but still...
-没错 -为什么要分
- Yeah. - ?...why???
但现在我们再续前缘了
Well, the important thing is, we have un-stopped.
医学生需要改掉
They needed students to get out of the habit
遵循本能的习惯
of listening to instinct.
赶紧关掉
Shut it up.
不要把宝宝吵醒了
Don't wake the baby up.
难以想象我会说这话
That's something I never thought I'd say.
我们得起床了
Well, we have to go.
贝蒂要去上学
Betty's got school.
还有你竟然也会说这话
And something I never thought I'd hear.
没错 挺疯狂的 对吧
I know, it's crazy, right?
我是说我俩的关系
I mean, this -- it's...
我都不知道该管它叫什么
I don't even know what to call it.
相处融洽
It's working.
感觉很好 为什么一定要有个名字呢
Feels right. Why name it?
早上好 消防员先生
Good morning, Mr. Fireman.
早上好 消防员太太
Good morning, Mrs. Fireman.
"消防员太太"
"Mrs. Fireman"?
是的
Yeah, well...
你已经不是外科主任了
you're not Chief of Surgery anymore,
我该叫你什么呢
so what do I call you?
我想你了
I miss you.
可是我昨晚都没有见到你
But I didn't even get to see you last night.
你为什么要走得那么早
Why do you have to leave so early?
你为什么要工作到那么晚
Why do you have work so late?
-别走 -抱歉
- Come on! - ?I'm sorry!??
我们的很多训练都是在教我们
A lot of our training it breaking instinct...
打破固有的直觉 建立新的习惯
...developing new habits.
预留车位
外科主任
在病人面前听到坏消息要镇静自若
Don't react to bad news in front of patients.
在不知如何是好时也要沉着淡定
Don't show fear when faced with uncertainty.
在面对裸♥露♥的骨骼时
When you're looking at that exposed bone --
要把它切下来
cut.
困难的地方在于
So, the trick is trying to stay human
在摒弃了所有的直觉和天性以后
when we've shut down all those gut feelings,
依然要给予人性的关怀
all those messy instincts.
那个骑摩托的是德鲁卡吗
Is that DeLuca on that bike?
他一直都是这么帅吗
Does he always look like that?
是的
Yes.
才怪
No. ???
你应该跟德鲁卡在一起
You should totally go there with DeLuca.
你应该跟他搞起来嘛
Yeah, you should totally hit that.
这么说有点恶心
But that phrase is kind of gross.
我同意 抱歉
I agree, and I apologize.
我只是想说
I'm just saying that, you know,
如果你想跟他约会
if you wanted to date him,
我是不会介意的
I-I wouldn't mind, you know,
虽然我们之前在一起过
even though we, you know...
但我已经翻篇了 我鼓励你去约会
I'm j-- I'm fine with it. I encourage it.
你的好意我心领了
Well, thanks, I think,
但我已经有人了
but I'm kind of off the market.
我和欧文的关系还没有定性
I mean, Owen and I haven't exactly slapped a label on it,
但是我俩已经好好地体验过”性”了
but, uh, there's been a fair amount of other kinds of slapping.
没错 现在轮到我说抱歉了
Yeah, no. Now I'm sorry.
别人是不是在看我们
?Are people looking at us???
我觉得他们都在看我们
I feel like people are looking at us.
-没人看我们 -好的
- No one's looking at us. - Okay.
看看是谁来了
Well, looky here.
威尔逊 恭喜你拿到研究员的位子
Congratulations on the fellowship, Wilson.
还是我该叫你克莱夫了
Or is it, uh, Karev?
克莱夫 跟主任一个姓
Karev. Like the chief.
是的 新上任的临时主任
Yes, the, uh, new interim chief.
我给你准备了礼物 恭喜你新官上任
Oh, I, uh, got you a present for your first day.
说这个可能会有点尴尬
I mean, this is gonna be weird,
听说你也想当主任
but I heard you wanted this job, so...
没错 我有经验 智慧
Yeah, well, I offered experience,
在手术室里工作过无数个小时
wisdom, countless hours in the OR,
更不要说我还有不太明显的优势
and not to mention that less tangible quality,
那就是我知道该如何做我的工作
which is that I know what the hell I'm doing.
但是很显然 贝利要看的是…
But, clearly, Bailey was looking for...
是什么
For what? ???
其他的方面吧
Something else.
你要找的是这个人
Uh, this is who you need.
新来的家伙在找新主任
Uh, the new guy was looking for the new chief --
他还以为是我 谁让我有老大的范儿呢
understandably, he thought it might be me.
我叫林 骨科的
Link. Ortho.
阿历克斯·克莱夫 请问有什么事
Alex Karev. How can I help?
我想做这样的假肢
I want to make prosthetics that look like this.
像超级英雄一样
Superheroes.
孩子们肯定会喜欢的
Kids will freak out for them.
我可以改变肤色和质感
I can adjust the, uh, skin color, costume.
潜力无穷
Sky's the limit.
这也太棒了
Wow, it's incredible.
是吧 引领未来的潮流
Right? Wave of the future.
我不是越俎代庖
Not to tell you how to do your job,
但是现在你应该问他
but I think this is where you, uh,
这个要花多少钱
ask him how much money he needs.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
要花多少钱
Uh, how much?
每个假肢不超过五百美元
Just less than 500 bucks each.
准了
Approved.
不过 我们需要一台更好的3D打印机
But, uh, we need a better 3-D printer,
还需要65000美元
and that's 65 grand...
好贵
Ohh, steep.
去订吧 准了
Order it. I'll sign.
-太好了 -我喜欢你克莱夫
- Sweet! ?- I like it, Karev.??
我喜欢你这样的主任
My kind of chief.
没错 坚定 果决
Yeah. Firm, decisive,
我还以为贝利选你是为了
and here I thought Bailey just picked you
衬托出她的优秀呢
to make herself look better.
阿尔特曼医生 泰迪
Dr. Altman, Teddy.
还是我
Hey. It's me. Again.
这里的情况变得非常复杂
Um, things are getting really complicated over here.
麻烦你回电♥话♥ 要不然就来不及了
So, if you could call me back, please, before it's too late.
早上好 医生们
Morning, Doctors.
好吧 真是帅到让人发♥浪♥
Wow, okay. Pants feelings.
让人发♥浪♥
"Pants feelings"?
那你觉得他怎样吧
Well, what would you call it?
他是谁
What's his story?
骨科 未婚
Ortho. Not married.
还很帅
And not unattractive.
你赶紧去搞搞
You should totally hit that.
迷路了吗
Lost?
我还不是很熟悉
Oh, still new. ?
我在看去急诊室怎么走最快
I'm looking for the fastest way to the ER.
我知道有条捷径
Oh, I know a shortcut.
带路吧
Lead the way.
什么情况
What have we got?
在博罗高中的一堂手工课上发生了一起事故
Table-saw accident in shop class over at Barrow High
木头块飞出来伤到学生了
sent blocks of wood flying into the students.
巴克利先生还好吗
Is Mr. Buckley okay?
他在给我们演示的时候突然昏过去了
He just kind of fell over in the middle of the demo.
我们会好好检查的
Yeah, we're gonna find out for you, okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表