是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我们要有宝宝了
We're gonna have a baby.
是的
We are.
- 我们会想办法的 - 是的
- We'll figure it out.- Yeah.
好了
Okay.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
- 4-0缝合线 -
- 4-0 prolene.- I'll follow.
- 情况怎么样 - 这里没问题
- You good?- All good here.
- 这里也是 - 给她撤下♥体♥外循环机
- Good here.- Let's take her off bypass.
有心跳了
We got a heartbeat.
现在开始跳动了
It's beating on its own.
虚惊啊
Whew!
- 谢天谢地 - 她说死的话回来找我的
- Thank God.- She told me she would haunt me.
把肾脏放进去吧
Okay, let's give her a kidney.
我们的药物都在一个大机器里
We keep the drugs in a big machine.
- 你需要密♥码♥才能拿 - 不是不是
- You need a passcode to get to them.- No, no, no.
- 有病人让我 - 你是因为这个回来吗
- Some patient asked me to, uh...- Is that why you came back?
就为了偷药品
To steal drugs?
请别告诉阿米莉亚
Please don't tell Amelia.
我走行吧 让我走吧
I'll just go, okay? Just let me leave.
贝蒂 我要是那么做的话 就是不称职的医生
Betty, if I did that,I couldn't call myself a doctor.
肾动脉看起来挺好
Renal vein looks good.
是啊 输尿管上方的长度刚好
Yeah. Good length on the ureter.
- 怎么了 - 她的生理节律在恶化
- What is it?- Her rhythm is deteriorating.
她的心率在下降
She's bradying down.
推一毫克的肾上腺素
Push a mg of epi.
赫尔姆 她的乳酸和碱缺失情况如何
Helm, what is her lactic acid and base deficit?
- 负12 乳酸盐是6 - 怎么回事
- Minus 12, and her lactate is 6.- What is it?
可能是代谢物冲刷
It could be metabolite washout...
- 什么都有可能 - 是啊
- it could be anything.- Yeah.
咱们回支路看看
Let's go back on bypass.
我按♥摩♥下她的心脏 给她心脏个反冲
I'm gonna massage her heart.Let's give her a kick start.
给她上心外膜心率调整期
Let's put her on an epicardial pacemaker.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
快点
Come on.
你可以重新当主任了
You can have your job back.
我猜你已经当回主任了 但没事
I guess you already took it back, but fine,
我再也不会那样说话了
'cause I'm never gonna be talked to like that again.
- 卡列夫 - 别说了 别你想介入的时候
- Karev...- No, I'm not gonna be told
就让我坐在角落去
to sit in a corner whenever you feel like stepping in!
有一场危机需要你来处理
There was a crisis I needed you to handle.
就是因为这场危机我才来不了啊
I couldn't get here because of the crisis.
但我还是来了
But I did anyway.
但并不重要 所以去他的吧
But it doesn't matter...so screw it, screw you!
我连这个傻♥逼♥工作也不想要了
I never even wanted this stupid job, anyway.
我处于危机中
I was in crisis.
我需要你来做手术
I needed you to do that surgery.
恐怕我可能划伤了一个器官
I was worried I might nick one of the organs.
我需要去一个
I needed to be somewhere
我不再能做出任何伤害的地方
where I couldn't do any harm.
怎么了
What?
是沃伦吗 怎么了
Is it Warren? What is it?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
别辞职
Please don't quit.
我需要点时间
I need time to...
把事情处理好
get some things straightened out.
需要你帮忙
I need your help.
什么都可以
Hey, whatever you want.
可以的
It's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
没有脉搏了 再给我一只肾上腺素
No pulse. Give me another epi.
我们要开始体外循环吗
Should we start bypass?
不 电击
No. Paddles.
电荷加到20焦
Charge to 20.
离手
Clear.
加油 茜茜
Come on, Cece.
拜托 电荷加到30
Please. Charge to 30.
离手
Clear.
- 拜托 - 再来一次
- Please.- Again.
拜托了
Please.
我差点亲了意大利人
I nearly kissed the Italian one.
也差点亲了另一个
I may kiss the other one, too.
因为吧 你看他
Because, I mean, look at him.
我不知道我还能不能再遇到爱情了
I don't know if I'll ever find love again.
但我已经比原来快乐很多了
But I'm happier than I've been in a long time.
我很开心
I'm having fun.
这样的时候 我就能听到你的声音
And when I do, I hear your voice.
谢谢 茜茜
Thank you, Cece.
嘿 我刚去看利奥
Hey. I just went to see Leo.
贝蒂怎么样
How's Betty?
很显然 她整天韦伯在一起 所以
Um, apparently, she's been with Webber all day, so...
好吧 挺好
Okay, well, good.
- 阿米莉亚 很抱歉 我只是 - 拜托
- Amelia, I'm so sorry. I just...- Please.
是我让你 去德国
I'm the one who said, "Go to Germany.
去找泰迪的
Go see Teddy."
我是不是还应该告诉你记得戴套啊
I should've said, "Take condoms."
好好笑 我想到当时
It's funny... I think back to that,
我真的
and, um, I really...
希望你俩能成
wanted it to work for you.
我想让你和她在一起能快乐
I wanted you to be happy with her.
所以也许
So maybe this...
不 我会伴随孩子的成长 好吗
No. I am gonna be there for the baby, okay?
但是我和泰迪之间的事不可能的
But anything between Teddy and me isn't happening.
是不可能的
It's not an option.
不是这样的 欧文
That's not true, Owen.
她在这
She's here.
还怀了你的孩子
And she's pregnant with your baby.
她就是个选择
She's an option.
你是个好人 欧文
You are such a good man, Owen.
我会给你时间考虑你的选择
And I am gonna give you time to consider your options.
好了
Okay.
我把自己献给这座医院
I gave this building everything.
但这里差点吞了我
Then it tried to eat me.
别说了
Shut up.
你差点被害死 傻瓜
You were almost killed, you dummy.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
怎么样了 医生
So, what's going on, Doc?
我的腿还在吗
Do I still have legs?
还在这些东西下面吗
Are they under all this stuff?
在的
They are.
事实上 施密特 你想在给他展示一下吗
In fact, Schmitt,you want to do the honors here?
这个信♥号♥♥呢 意味着血流正常
Now, that signal there...that means good blood flow.
而且似乎已经有神经反应了
And there seems to be a little nerve response,
这么快就有了
even this early.
很微小 但足以给我们带来希望
It's tiny, but it's good enough to give us hope.
我们在暴风雨中寻找庇护所
We look for shelter in the storm.
但有时候我们也无法找到
But, sometimes, we can't find it.
不能再有了 今天这样的事不能再发生了
That can't happen. What happened today cannot happen.
- 我明白 - 我很抱歉
- I understand.- I'm so sorry.
值班室 储藏室
On-call rooms, storage closets,
那个有点诡异的四号♥放射室都可以啊
that weird, little radiology room on 4.
这些房♥间都有锁啊
Those rooms have locks.
明白了吗
Understand?
- 是的 先生 - 完全明白
- Yes, sir.- Completely.
天啊 长点心吧
God. Think.
- 好建议 - 我的天
- Good advice.- Oh, my God.
我好像都吓尿了
I think I just peed.
有时候我们只能听天由命
Sometimes we're at the mercy of the winds.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表