He's wondering.
你为什么不和他交流呢
Why don't you just communicate with him?
因为这只会造成伤害 不会有帮助
'Cause it would only hurt, and it won't help.
那不一定
You don't know that.
我曾有过这些幸福
I had all this happy,
然后我将其撇到一边
and I just... tossed it aside
仿佛幸福永远不会离开
like it would always exist.
我们见惯了这样的事
I mean, we -- we see it all the time.
我们给病人诊断出很糟糕的疾病
We diagnose patients with terrible diseases
或者我们告诉别人他们的丈夫突然
or we tell someone that their husband dropped dead
因为心脏病过世了
of -- of a heart attack,
他们能说的只有他们昨天还挺好的
and all they can say is they were fine yesterday,
是这样没错
and they were.
他们曾经是挺好
They were fine.
我以前挺好的
I was fine.
我把这当成理所当然
And I took it for granted,
而现在感觉不可能再回到从前了
and now it feels impossible to get it back.
是梅
It was Mer.
是梅瑞狄斯让我来看看你
It was Meredith that asked me to look in on you.
她知道父母能让我们胡思乱想
She knows how our parents can screw with our heads.
我在这呢 好吗
I'm here, okay?
我在工作
I'm working.
你醉醺醺地来上班 乔
You came to work drunk, Jo.
你现在还没醒酒
You're still drunk.
我能闻到
I can smell it.
我在想应该是水壶里灌了伏特加
I'm thinking vodka in the water bottle.
幸好你还有点良知不去祸害病人
I'm glad you had the decency not to see any patients today.
-这很好 -你不明白你在说什么
- That's nice. - You don't know what you're talking about.
你感到非常痛苦
You're in a lot of pain,
你努力想要麻痹自己
and you're trying to numb it.
我明白 好吗
I get that, okay?
这招不管用
It's not gonna work.
我告诉你 你会毁了你的人生
I'm telling you. You're gonna ruin your life.
乔 别走
Jo, don't leave.
和我谈谈
Just talk to me for a second.
我想帮助你
I'm trying to help you.
如果你再一身酒气踏进这间医院
You set foot in this hospital drunk again,
你就不会再得到任何同情了
you're not gonna be met with compassion.
手术进行得很顺利
The surgery went well.
我看到了
I see that.
你的呢
Yours?
不顺利
Did not.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
皮尔斯医生尽了她最大的努力 但是...
And Dr. Pierce did everything she could, but...
损伤太严重 我...
the damage was too extensive. I'm --
你说过有那位医生我们很幸运
You said we'd be lucky to have that doctor.
你说过乔希会得到妥善治疗
You said Josh would be in good hands.
-怎么回事 -我明白 我明白
- What happened? - I know. I know.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的孙子
My boy.
见到你很高兴
Yeah, it's nice to meet you.
现在我们只能等待
Okay, now all we do is wait.
我希望我们没有让她们空欢喜
I hope we didn't get their hopes up for nothing.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
你想吃寿司卷饼吗
How do you feel about sushi burritos?
听起来是种很恶心的食物
That sounds like a culinary abomination,
我现在需要马上来一个
and I need one immediately.
不过你能给我一分钟吗
Could you give me one minute, though?
我知道你觉得你为泰迪而战
Look, I know you think you're being brave
很勇敢
by fighting for Teddy,
但实际情况不是这样
but that's not what's happening here.
你的希望太高了 太高了...
Y-Your hopes are up. They're way up --
希望让你害怕
And hope scares you.
因此你
And that's why you're, uh,
躲在一位非常帅气 正派之人的背后
hiding behind a very pretty, very decent guy
去掩盖你依然对欧文·亨特念念不忘的事实
to cover the fact that you're still hung up on Owen Hunt.
我学到了一件事
A thing I've learned
人生就是一系列的选择
is that life is a series of choices.
有时候会有更轻松 更温和的方式
And that sometimes, there is an easier, softer way.
他很单纯 没错
H-He is uncomplicated, yeah.
让人神清气爽
And it so refreshing.
就好像在大热天跳进冷水池
It is like diving into a cold pool on a hot day.
我对欧文还念念不忘吗
Am I hung up on Owen?
当然
Sure.
也许我会永远如此
Maybe I always will be.
但我是在利用林吗
But am I using Link?
不是
No.
我只是选择了一条更轻松的路
I'm just choosing an easier path.
也许你会想试一试
You might want to try it.
我刚刚到处找你
I was looking all over for you.
以为你可能想推迟
Thought you might've tried to postpone.
应聘面试可没办法推迟
Can't just postpone a job interview.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但他们可以破次例
But they could make an exception, you know?
因为今天所发生的事
Because of what happened today.
你是说因为我彻彻底底地搞砸了
Oh, you mean 'cause I screwed up so completely
导致有人死掉的事吗
that someone's dead?
是啊 我就打给招聘委员会
Oh, yeah, sure, let me just call up the hiring committee
通知他们 李维
and fill them in, Levi.
所以你觉得自己处于面试
So, you think you're in the best condition
梦想工作的最佳状态吗
to interview for your dream job?
给他们发邮件吧 好吗
Just e-mail 'em, okay?
然后我们就能离开这了
Then we can get out of here.
不 你不明白
No, you don't get it!
因为你这辈子都放任失败拖你的后腿
'Cause you let failure hold you back your whole life.
失败就是你的标志
It's basically your entire identity.
我可不是
But it's not mine.
万事万物如常运转
So much of the world operates
不管我们是否在意过
without us ever thinking about it.
金医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Kim, it's nice to see you.
你的简历真是令人印象深刻
Your application is tremendously impressive.
您好 霍金斯医生
Hey, Dr. Hogans,
感谢您抽空面试我
thank you for making the time to talk to me.
自从我 从我当初选择骨科专业时
I've wanted to be a part of your program since I --
我就希望能加入您的团队
...since I first, uh, chose ortho as my specialty.
我们希望一切能如我们所愿
We expect it to work out in our favor,
当然多数情况下确实如此
and, most of the time, it does.
我们回家吧 叫个外卖♥♥
Let's just go home, order in.
我得先去我家拿点换洗衣服
I have to go to my place and get some clean clothes.
我太累了 很可能进门就睡了
I'm so tired, I might just crash there.
和我一起住吧
Move in with me.
什么
What?
我爱你 麦琪
I love you, Maggie.
我不想当作理所当然
I don't want to take it for granted.
我不能错过你
I don't want to miss it.
是的
Yeah.
和我一起住吧
Move in with me.
我们担心未来忧虑过去
We worry about the future and think about the past.
什么
Okay.
到这来
Hey, come here.
过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here.
泰迪
你还好吗
欧文
很好 怎么了
泰迪
是泰迪 瞧
Teddy. Look.
泰迪
梅根发信息说关心一下笨笨
他经历了艰难的一天
欧文
是挺艰难 但挺好的
好了
Okay.
人们太容易忽视眼前的幸福
And we so often miss what's right in front of us.
你上班时喝酒了
You were drinking at work?
乔 我受够了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表