你是个好姐姐
You're a really good sister.
马克斯
Max.
马克斯
Max?
气泡 再见了
Bye-bye, bleb.
他以后就不会再有呼吸问题了
Now he'll breathe without a problem,
也不用再担心
and he doesn't have to worry
这个东西会自己破裂了
about the thing bursting on its own.
克莱夫 我明白你这么做的原因
Well, I understand the medicine, Karev.
但我不确定
What I'm not so sure of
你打算怎么告诉他妈妈
is how you plan to tell his mother
怎么告诉医学伦理委员会
and a medical ethics committee.
我可能会告诉他们我偷车那件事
I'll probably tell them about the time that I stole a car.
一天晚上 我妹妹安柏得了流感
One night, my baby sister, Amber, had the flu.
她高烧104度
She spiked a fever of 104.
当时我才12岁 自己在家 不知所措
I was 12, home alone, didn't know what to do.
所以我闯进了邻居的房♥子
So I broke into the neighbor's house,
偷了他们的车钥匙 开车带我妹妹去了医院
stole the car keys, ?and took her to the hospital,
医院里的人会知道怎么救她
where there were people who would know what to do.
你为什么不直接叫一辆救护车
Why didn't you just call an ambulance?
你知道叫救护车要多少钱吗
You know how much an ambulance ride costs?
我觉得我会得到他妈妈的认可
I think I'll get a pass from his mom.
我希望不用去面对伦理委员会
And I'm hoping there's no need to face an ethics committee.
3-0缝线
3-0 Vicryl?
你不能开车送我回家吗
Can't you drive me home?
阿米莉亚会送你
Amelia's gonna do it.
你是怎么忍♥受她的
How do you even deal with her?
首先 我不会对她说谎
Well, for one thing, I don't lie to her.
而且 我接纳她
And, also, I accept her.
我接受她有点紧张兮兮
I accept that she will be a little intense,
有的时候甚至有点过火
a little too much sometimes
因为她非常在意
because she cares so much.
她想帮助你 如果你愿意接受的话
She's trying to help you, and if you let her,
她就不会逼你逼得那么紧了
she might stop driving you so crazy.
你做药检了吗
Did you take the drug test?
没有
No.
我可以告诉你厕所在哪
Well, uh, I will show you where the bathroom is.
我抽了大♥麻♥
I smoked some weed.
我和一个朋友
Me and a friend.
不是海♥洛♥因♥ 不是摇♥头♥丸♥
It wasn't heroin. It wasn't pills.
只是大♥麻♥而已
It was just weed.
不要说"只是大♥麻♥而已" 好吗
There's no "Just weed," Okay?
当一个瘾君子抽大♥麻♥或酗酒之后
Because when a junkie smokes weed or drinks,
他可能就会嗨得忘乎所以吸上海♥洛♥因♥
we sometimes forget to not do heroin.
大♥麻♥引诱你的欲望 贝蒂
It triggers cravings, all of it, Betty.
你参加了这么多次劝戒会
And you've been to plenty of meetings,
你对此应该非常清楚
so I think you know that already.
好了
Okay?
你被禁足了
So...you're grounded.
一个月
One month,
不准见朋友 放学后不准在外面玩
no friends, no hanging out after school.
什么 一个月
Wait. One month?
你认真的吗
Are you crazy?
-阿米莉亚 -别吵 我在造船呢
- Amelia -- ?- Shh! ?I am building a boat.
一个月 你只能去上学
One month -- you go to school,
回家 以及去聚会
you come home and go to meetings.
只能做这些 然后我们得好好谈谈
That is it. Then we'll talk.
天啊 好吧
Oh, my God. Okay, yeah, whatever.
你是坏人 你们都是坏人
You are so lame. You are both so lame.
我先去车上了
I'll be in the car.
-我们是坏人 -我们太坏了
- We are lame. ?- We're so lame.
尤利乌斯 手术很成功
Hi, Julius. Surgery went well.
肺疱顺利摘除
We removed the bleb with no problem,
你的双肺现在非常健康
and you have two very healthy lungs.
你经常捅病人吗
You stab people?
为了给他们做手术
To -- To give them surgery?
我妈妈曾说 "说实话咧"
My mother said, "Tell the truth."
你必须做手术 你又需要能报销
You needed the surgery, and you needed it covered.
我妈妈会疯的
My mom's gonna go crazy.
高兴疯的
No. Crazy happy.
她为了攒钱给我手术辛苦了太久
She's been saving for this, like, forever.
"把真♥相♥用你能想到的最悦耳的方式说出来"
"Just tell the best version of the truth you can."
你会因此被开除吗
Hey, won't you get fired for this?
应该不会 我可是主任
Oh, probably not. I'm the chief.
对不起
I'm sorry.
因为管我叫妓♥女♥吗
For calling me a hooker?
我从没说你是个
I never called you a...
你认为我为了一台
You suggested I'd trade sex
几百万的核磁仪器才跟你上的床
for a multimillion-dollar MRI machine,
简直把我抬举成了高端公♥关♥
which makes me a pretty high-class hooker, actually.
叫他关注伤口
Tell him to watch the wound,
如果红肿越来越厉害
and if there's any increase in redness,
及时回来复诊
I want to see him back here
那是
Is that...
-那是林肯 新来的 -艾蒂科斯·林肯
- That's Link. He's the new -- - Atticus Lincoln?!
布鲁克
Brooke?!
林
Link?!
你怎么在这
What?!
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
你在这工作吗
Ahh! You work here?!
我在这工作
I work here!
真的假的
No way!
因为真♥相♥总有一天会水落石出
Because the truth is gonna come out sometime.
他在道别吗
He saying his goodbyes?
他儿子仍然不知道会发生什么
His kid still doesn't even know what's coming.
有情况及时告诉我
Keep me posted.
我应该告诉他的
I should have told him.
我有机会告诉他的 我应该告诉他的
I had the chance to tell him, and I should have.
没人喜欢这种意外
Nobody wants a surprise like that.
应该让他提前做好心理准备
You deserve a heads-up.
"你妈妈死了 意不意外"
"Surprise. Your mother's gone."
"你男朋友和树在一起了 惊不惊喜"
"Surprise. Your boyfriend went to go be with the trees."
"想不到吧 阿米莉亚"
"Surprise, Amelia."
"想不到吧 阿米莉亚" 下面呢
"Surprise, Amelia," What?
对于真♥相♥ 你最不能干的一件事情
And the one thing you can't do with the truth
就是躲避真♥相♥
is hide from it...
泰迪·阿尔特曼怀孕了
Teddy Altman is pregnant.
是欧文的孩子
It's Owen's baby.
欧文不知道 阿米莉亚也不知道
Owen doesn't know, Amelia doesn't know,
我告诉了你 又违反了医患
and I just broke ?doctor/patient confidentiality
保密原则
by telling you.
麦克斯
Max!
你们看见麦克斯了吗
Have you guys seen Max?
没有 他不是和你在一起吗
No. I thought he was with you.
我把他搞丢了 麦克斯走丢了
I lost him, okay? I-I lost Max.
他跑了 我到处都找不到他
He ran away, ?and I can't find him anywhere.
麦克斯
Max!
因为真♥相♥会不断追寻
...because the truth is gonna come looking...
直到它找上你
...until it finds you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表