他由我来处理就好了 还有更多伤员要过来
No, I got this one. ?Couple more rigs just landed,
-还有一个伤得特别重的 -好的
- and I hear there's worse coming in. - ?Okay.
这就是那位老师吗
Is this the teacher?
戴维·巴克利 60多岁
Dave Buckley, 60s,
右手第三指和第四指被部分截断了
partial amputations to the right third and fourth digits.
孩子们说他正在台锯边上
Kids said he was trying to guide a student's hand
指导一个学生的时候突然失去意识了
at the table saw when he suddenly lost consciousness.
-为什么 -呼叫骨科
-Why? -Page Ortho.
在手术室里会需要他们的
They're gonna want him in the OR.
-韦伯 你可以吗 -把他推进去吧
-Webber, you got him? -Let's get him inside.
好了 轻点 轻点
All right. Easy. Easy.
为什么他们这么慢
What the hell is taking them so long?
可以动作快点吗 各位
Can we move a little faster, guys?
我们不想磕到
Hey, we didn't want to bump it.
磕到什么
Bump what?
为什么
Why?!
清空创伤一室
Clear trauma one!
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第三集
茜茜·科尔文 透析第八天
Cece Colvin, day eight of dialysis --
跳过这些吧 泰伦
Skip the introductions, Taryn.
我们都是老朋友了
We're all friends here.
早上好 茜茜
Good morning, Cece.
又透析
Dialysis again?
也许你可以对我实施水刑
Maybe you could waterboard me
再用一根铅管搅拌混匀
or hit me with a lead pipe just to mix it up.
你可不想被器官共享联合网络给除名
Well, you don't want to lose your place on the UNOS list.
好吧 但你知道我们的规矩
Okay, but you know the drill.
你治疗我 我帮助你
You work on me, I work on you.
准备好透析液
Let's get the, uh, dialysis solution.
所以我们说到哪一步来了
So, where were we?
童年
Childhood.
你母亲的职业生涯很成功
Your mother was quite successful.
那一定让你望而生畏吧
That must've been intimidating.
这是个问题吗 茜茜
Is that a question, Cece?
你说呢
You tell me.
确实望而生畏
It was intimidating.
尽管说吧
Feel free to elaborate.
我确实望而生畏
It was very intimidating.
-别拉这个 -抱歉
- Don't tug on that. - Sorry.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey...
答应我并不代表这个环节的结束
saying "Yes" To me was not the end of the process --
这只是开始
it was the beginning.
你这么回答我 我可帮不了你
One-word answers do nothing for me.
我得加快进度了
Well, I have to pace myself.
我是说 问题太多了
I mean, there are a lot of questions.
我们不希望失去这个接口 所以看好了
Now, we don't want to lose that port, okay, so watch it.
你从你母亲身上获得的最佳品质是什么
What was the best quality you got from your mother?
我觉得是
I would say, uh --
良好的职业道德
ooh, a strong work ethic.
所以我现在得走了
Which is why I have to go.
你确实雇了我 不是吗
You did hire me, right?
是的 茜茜 我是雇了你
Yes, Cece. I did.
但我不知道会有这么多问题
But I did not realize there would be so many questions,
我还有很多病人
and I do have other patients.
赫尔姆 确保她不会液体过负荷
Helm, let's make sure she's not fluid overloaded,
定时查看实验室检查结果 好吗
and keep rechecking her labs, okay?
好的
Will do.
保重 茜茜
Take care, Cece.
好吧
All right. ?
那我们来谈谈你吧
Let's do you.
我母亲也非常让人望而生畏
my mother was very intimidating, too.
你拿到新的保险授权令了吗
You have ?the new insurance mandates?
有 就在这儿
Yep, right here.
还有 预算计划会被移到
Uh, and you know the budget meeting was moved to -
周三了
?Wednesday.
-周四 -周四
- Thursday. ? - Thursday.
我知道
I knew that, uh...
找到了 这儿
Got it. Right here.
你可以开始减压了
You should start de-stressing.
那么 接力棒已经传递
Well, then, the baton is passed.
剩下的就交给你了
I'll leave you to it.
升职愉快 代主任
Happy first day, Interim Chief.
谢谢
Yeah...
-你很紧张吗 -不啊
- Are you nervous? - ?No.
如果你很紧张 这才是
I mean, the only thing that would make me nervous
唯一能让我紧张的事情
is if you were nervous.
-你紧张吗 -不
- Are you nervous? - ?No.
只是
It's just, um...
你选我是因为我很厉害 而不是因为
You hired me 'cause I'm good, not 'cause you think
我会让你显得很厉害 对吗
I make you look good, right?
正确
Correct.
是我训练了你
I have trained you.
我将病人 医生
I have entrusted to you
还有所有职工都委托给了你
my patients, my doctors, and my staff
因为我相信你的能力
because I believe in your abilities,
而这份信任在每当你继续开口问我就开始递减
and that belief fades a little every time you open your mouth.
所以闭嘴 做好这份工作
So, stop, and step up.
主任
Chief?
-怎么 -怎么
-Yeah? -Yes?
呃 那个 我来报个到
Uh, just -- just, you know, checking in.
我今天得跟主任
I'm supposed to stay with the chief.
所以 是跟
So, do I stay with...
-她 -他
-Her. -Him.
错 我的办公室是你的
Oh, no. Uh, you have my office.
我的停车位也是你的
You have my parking space.
所以 罗伊医生也是你的
And, therefore, you have my Dr. Roy.
别低头 王冠会掉哦 克莱夫
Heavy's the head, Karev.
我已经在休息了
I'm relaxing already.
马迪根医生请到
Dr. Madigan to...
马迪根医生请到
Dr. Madigan to...
你的脸和头骨上有22块骨头
You got 22 bones in your face and skull,
而你连一块都没有摔断
and you managed not to break a single one.
你太幸运 小兄弟
You're lucky, dude.
先生 医生
Excuse me, sir? Doctor?
小心点 小兄弟
Hey, hey, careful there, buddy.
躺下
Lean back down.
请问巴克利老师醒了吗
Is Mr. Buckley awake yet?
你知道为什么他会晕倒吗
Do you know why he collapsed?
是因为他的心脏还是
Was it, like, his heart or s--
抱歉 孩子 我们还不知道原因
Sorry, we don't yet, son.
他有能通知的家人吗
you know if anyone's called his family?
他家人没有在城里的
Doesn't have any family in town.
-他女儿住在 -马里兰
- His daughter lives in -- - Maryland.
她住在马里兰
She lives in Maryland.
我知道医院里有规则
And I know you have rules,
但是我们确实是太担心他
but we're all just ?really worried about him.
他是个好老师也是我儿子的好朋友
He's a great teacher and a friend to my son.
能不能通知下我们最新情况
So, if you could just keep us posted?
一有情况我们就通知你们
Oh, we'll update you when we can.
韦伯医生 你得来看看这个
Dr. Webber, you're gonna want to see this.
那个老师的血液酒精浓度
The teacher's blood alcohol level.
说实话 我从没见过那么高的
I honestly didn't know it could get that high.
我想我们是知道他为什么会晕倒了
Well, I guess we know why he collapsed.
他那时烂醉如泥
He was blind drunk.
他把一个孩子撞倒在
He knocked over a kid...
台锯上面
Into a table saw.
赶紧派护士来
We need medical aid now
这孩子血流不止
This kid is bleeding!
我非常抱歉 女士
I'm so sorry, mam.
请您等我们消息
As soon as we know more.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表