革命委员会会一直找你的 Dean
The R.A.C.'s not gonna stop looking for you, Dean.
我很感激你的关心 但是这事还没完
I appreciate your concern, but this isn't over.
这事就不应该开始
It should have never started.
你家里还有个妻子等你
You got a wife at home.
就我所知 她看起来还爱着你
From what I hear, she still seems to love you.
Ricardo也有一个爱他的儿子
Ricardo's got a son who loves him.
我不会把孩子扔下不管的
I'm not leaving without the kid.
我已经跟巴拉圭军方协调过了
I've coordinated with the Paraguayan military.
他们知道我们有三个探员在他们国家
They know we have three agents in country.
他们还知道什么
What else do they know?
不多
Not much.
好的 舰队里有一个带着直升机支援的登陆舰
Okay, Fleet Forces has an LPD with helicopter support
正在巴西海岸 就在目标范围之内
off the coast of Brazil within range of the target.
我们正在等待降落区的确切地点
We're just waiting for the exact location of the landing zone.
如果有必要的话 皇家海军正在待命准备支援
Royal Navy is standing by for backup, if needed.
收到
Copy that.
Vance主任
Director Vance.
好久不见
Been a long time.
有没有人告诉我这里到底发生了什么
Someone gonna tell me what the hell is going on in here?
我们正在为Gibbs组织支援
We are organizing support for Gibbs.
什么的支援
Support for what?
一个营救任务
A rescue mission.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
他在用卫星电♥话♥
He's on satellite phone.
Dean上士还活着吗
Petty Officer Dean is alive?
没错
Yeah.
他和Hudson独自前来
He and Hudson came down here alone to rescue a child
营救一个被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥的孩子
who was kidnapped by rebel terrorists.
然后呢
And?
然后我们计划在明天撤退之前
And we're planning to help him
帮他完成这个任务
before pulling out tomorrow morning.
他的父亲去年救了四个海豹队员的命
His dad saved the lives of four Navy SEALS last year.
Gibbs 我无法批准自己的探员
Gibbs, I can't sanction a covert operation
在国外进行秘密行动
in a foreign country by my agents.
没想让你批准这个 Leon
Not asking you to, Leon.
你到底想要什么
What exactly are you asking for?
海军直升机
Navy helicopter.
对美国公民的紧急医疗救助
Emergency extraction of United States citizens.
都已经准备好了 就等你的批准了
It's all lined up. Just needs your approval.
你们只能进行防卫性行动 Gibbs
All your actions must be defensive, Gibbs.
明白
Understood.
Enrique和其他孩子们
Now, the hut where they bunk Enrique
就睡在这个小棚子里
and the other kids is here.
南方大约一公里处已经为直升机开辟了降落场
About one klick south is a clearing for the helicopter.
过去几天我一直在潜入观察那里
I've snuck out the past few days to reconnoiter the place.
我们就在你观察的时候从卫星上发现了你
That's where we picked you up on satellite.
攻击的最佳时间是6点30分
The optimum time to strike is 0630.
夜班警卫已经很疲劳了 处于半瞌睡状态
Night guards are tired, half asleep.
大部队在30分钟之后才会出现
Regulars don't show up until 30 minutes later.
我们有遥控起爆装置和足够的武器
We've got preset remote-control charges and enough weapons,
但是我们人太多了
but we are heavily outnumbered.
直升机就非常
And the helicopter will be
接近载荷极限了
at the extreme limit of its range.
它只能在地面上待
It will only be able to stay on the ground
三分钟
three minutes.
嗯
Hmm.
你之前打算自己完成这一切吗 兰博
【注:第一滴血系列电影里的主角】
You were gonna do this all by yourself, Rambo?
没有直升机 只用一只手
No helo, just one hand?
好了 该我去站岗了
All right, it's my turn to stand watch.
外面很黑 很安静
It's dark out there, quiet.
街上没人
No one's on the street.
收到
Copy.
给你妻子打个电♥话♥
Call your wife.
你得解释好多事情
You got a lot of explaining to do.
她很坚强
She's tough.
是我唯一害怕的人
Only person I'm afraid of.
说到妻子 我终于跟Delilah聊了聊
Well, speaking of wives, I finally talked to Delilah.
她怎样了
How is she?
还不错 她已经过了孕吐期
Not bad. She's over the morning sickness.
遭了几个周的罪 终于过了天好日子
Had her first good day in a couple weeks.
你知道 Tim 你没有义务待在这里
You know, Tim, there's no obligation here.
这完全是个自愿行动
Strictly voluntary.
很好
Good.
你有了新的责任
Well, you got new responsibilities.
老大 你这么说我很感激
Boss, I appreciate that,
但是别忘了 我是个NCIS探员
but don't forget I'm an NCIS special agent.
该起来了 孩子们
赶紧 赶紧 赶紧起来
快点 起床
嗨 说你呢 赶紧起床
快点 快点
赶紧 赶紧
那是什么
不知道 我也听到了
在那里
Bishop 直升机在哪
Bishop, where's that helo?
东部五公里 正在待命
Five kilometers east and holding.
等待中 燃料告急
Waiting. Fuel's critical.
好的 老大 直升机已经升空待命
All right, boss, it's ready and waiting.
Torres 你就位了吗
Torres... are you set?
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
Gibbs 大部队来了
Gibbs, the regulars are coming.
他们来早了
They're early.
我们炸掉卡车
We're blowing the trucks.
马上让直升机飞过来
Bring in the helo now.
-Dean -Enrique 你父亲在等你
- Dean! - Enrique. Your father's waiting.
快点 快点 离开这里
快走 我来搞定
Go! I got this!
我来帮你 赶紧
I got you. Come on.
赶紧
Come on!
Enrique
Enrique!
爸爸
Papa!
好了 快
All right, come on.
赶紧
Come on!
赶紧
Come on.
离开这里
Get out of here!
赶紧 起飞
All right, take off!
如果直升机炸了 所有人都会死
If the copter blows, everyone dies.
Nick 照顾好他们
Nick, you got 'em.
Tim 你在干什么
Tim, what are you doing?!
Tim
Tim!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表