我告诉那人
And I told the guy,
"给我LV"
“Give me Louis Vuitton,
"否则我就去死"
or give me death.”
我来
I got this.
好
Okay.
Katrina Cooper
Um, Katrina Cooper?
你们感觉如何啊
How you guys doing?
你们玩的开心吗
You guys have fun?
NCIS特别探员Torres
NCIS Special Agent Torres,
-Bishop -嗨
- Bishop. - Hi.
我们能和你谈谈吗
Can we have a word with you?
当然
Of course.
我们不要打扰派对 可以吗
Let's not disturb the party, shall we?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们不打扰
Let's not do that.
小橄榄球
They're little footballs.
很好吃
They're good.
你们找我♥干♥嘛
And how can I help you?
你认识这人吗
Do you know this guy?
不认识 我应该认识吗
Mm, no. Am I supposed to?
你们一起上的高中
Well, you guys went to high school together.
实际上
Oh, in fact,
他死在了你的面前
he actually died in front of you.
2天前 就在你的高中同学聚会上
At your high school reunion, two days ago?
有意思的是 他带着你的一个耳环
Interestingly enough, wearing one of your earrings.
-耳环被偷了 -哦
- It was stolen. - Oh.
你怎么没报案呀
You didn't report it stolen.
-那我现在报 -你要知道
- I am now. - You know,
我打赌 你和我在高中时期
I bet you and me had something
有相像的地方
in common in high school.
我没觉得
I don't think so.
我们都爱坏小子
We both liked bad boys.
男人越坏 女人越爱
The badder the better, except,
不过 我跳了出来
I grew out of it.
-我觉得你还执迷不悟 -你老公
- I don't think you did. - Your husband know
知道你和Bruno
that you and Bruno
偷过情吗
have been sleeping together?
-你说什么 -我好奇的是
- Excuse me? - What I'm wondering...
你是否认识到Bruno到底有多坏
is if you knew how bad Bruno really was.
如果他告诉过你
You know, if he told you about,
在过去的几年里 他一直在这个城市干抢劫的勾当
for the last several years, he's been robbing people in the city.
我觉得你们该走了 再见
Yeah, I think it's time for you to go. Cheers.
-再问一个问题 -不行
- Have one more question... - No.
不行 不用问了
No, no, no more questions.
我对抢劫一无所知
I don't know anything about any robberies,
我也没有出轨 我也不知道
I'm not cheating on my husband and I have no idea
Neal Sherwood人在哪儿 好吗
where Neal Sherwood is. Okay?
哦 这就是我下一个问题
Well, that was actually my next question,
当然 我还没来得及问
which... I haven't asked yet.
哦对
Oh, right.
恩
Hmm.
他人在哪里
Where is he?
趴下
Get down!
找到他了
Found him.
现在警♥察♥在外面
The cops are outside right now.
全完了
It's over.
说实话 这是一种解脱
To be honest, it's kind of a relief.
我很愿意澄清事实
I am willing to set the record straight,
但是我不能进监狱 我真的不能
but I cannot go to prison. I just can't.
我承受不了 我的家庭...
I can't have it, my family...
承受不了
can't have it.
所以...
So...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
用信♥号♥♥枪自杀了
Shot himself with a flare gun.
前无古人
That's a new one.
我有错过他澄清事实的那部分内容吗
Did I miss the part where he set the record straight?
是不是在笔记本电脑上
Maybe it's on the laptop?
Abby手指跳起来
Go-Go Abby fingers.
嗨 所以
Hey, so, um...
你
You, um...
在上学的时候 喜欢坏小子 对吗
liked bad boys in school, huh?
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just... I just
觉得你更像是青春美少女
painted for you for more of a goody two-shoes, uh,
舞会女王那种类型
prom queen type.
实际上 我
Actually, I...
曾经的确是舞会女王
was the prom queen.
哇哦 你把我们两个都耍了
Wow. So you played us both.
真厉害
Nice.
不过 我被选中完全是开玩笑
Except, I was voted in as a joke.
有点像电影《卡莉》 只是不那么血腥而已【注:美国恐怖电影】
Kind of like Carrie, but... without the blood.
Bishop 这是我听过最糟糕的事情了
Bishop, that's like... the worst thing I've ever heard.
我高中的时候
Yeah, I didn't
没什么朋友
have any friends in high school,
我猜 是因为我太自我了
I was too... me, I guess.
我查到了
I got something.
这是一份文本文件 Neal在自杀前
Okay, it's a text document. Neal made it
刚刚完成
right before he shot himself.
看上去像悔过书
Looks like some kind of confession.
所有段落间隔都用了两倍行距
It's even double-spaced and everything.
他到底在忏悔什么
What exactly is he confessing to?
根据Neal的忏悔书
According to Neal,
他和他的高中朋友
he and his high school friends
正是麦德龙盗窃案的幕后黑手
are the ones behind Metro's theft ring.
每一个朋友都扮演着
With each friend playing
一个非常特殊的角色 Adam Cooper
a very specific role. Adam Cooper,
前运动员 经营过体育博♥彩♥公♥司♥
former jock, ended up running a sports betting company.
所以他能辨别出哪个地方有钱可捞
That's where he would identify the wealthy marks.
Katrina Cooper 他的舞会女王老婆
Katrina Cooper, his prom queen wife,
通过卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
would flirt her way into the homes to get info
来窃取安全系统的情报
on their security systems.
坏小子则会
Bad boy would do
实施抢劫 而这个女人
the actual robberies, and this woman,
我们现在确认她也是曾经的同学
who we've now identified as former classmate,
Angela Russell
Angela Russell,
则在她住的街上贩卖♥♥赃物
would fence the stolen goods on the street where she lived.
最后 Neal Sherwood 会计
Finally, there's Neal Sherwood, the accountant.
他负责洗钱
And he laundered the money.
根据Neal所说
Yep. According to Neal,
他们返校时产生了
they came up with the idea
开始合伙抢劫的想法
to start a robbery gang back in school,
就在一次周六聚会之后
after they met at a Saturday detention.
他说 起初他们把这事当做笑谈
He said they talked about it as a joke at first,
作为对于父母的"回敬"
as a way to “get back” at their parents.
最终他们意识到
Eventually they realized,
如果他们汇集他们的天赋
if they pooled their talents,
-他们就能赚大钱 -这一切
- they could make some real money. - All of this
都似曾相识
seems very familiar.
对
Yeah...
我对这个案子非常感兴趣
Yeah, I'm v-very interested in this case, here.
5个完全不同的高中生
We got five different high school kids from varied
横跨不同的社会背景却在周六一同返校后
social backgrounds all coming together on their Saturdays,
重新聚到一起
for detention.
这让我想起了...
You know, it kind of reminds me of, uh...
你们...
You've...
你们不..
You don't...
这不重要
Not important.
抱歉
Sorry.
总之 完全不同的社会团体也成为了
Anyway, the different social groups was part of the reason
麦德龙没能触发防盗警报的一部分原因
Metro was never able to crack the burglary ring.
根本找不到作案人员彼此间的联♥系♥
They were never able to find a connection between the players.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表