-Chen的车从高速下来了了 -见鬼 他知道了
Chen's car is exiting the highway. -Damn it, he knows.
给塔台打电♥话♥ 告诉他们给Reeves发中止行动的代码
Call the tower, tell them to give Reeves the abort code.
-是的 长官 -把他从那弄出来
- Yes, sir. - Get him out of there.
塔台 发送代码为Lima...
Tower, dispatch code Lima...
快把他弄出来
Get him out of there now!
听着 如果有必要的话
Look, I will get the Secretary of the Navy
我会联♥系♥海军部长
on the phone if I have to.
不 我不在乎你的消息来源说的是什么
No, I-I don't care what your source says,
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
it's a matter of national security...
对 你就这么做
Yes, you do that.
-施压 -对
-Press? -Yeah.
让他们都确认为机械故障
Got them all confirming mechanical failure
没有生还者
with no survivors.
我们最不希望的就是
Last thing we need is Chen
Chen看见些报道说Reeves还活着
seeing some report that Reeves is still alive.
-你和Reeves联♥系♥了吗 -联♥系♥了
Have you heard from Reeves? Yeah,
事实上他听起来还不错
he actually sounded pretty good.
Gibbs和他一起在医院呢
Gibbs is with him at the hospital.
驾驶员在手术中 现场怎么样
Pilot's in surgery. How about the scene?
一团糟
It was a mess.
Torres和Quinn把碎片
Torres and Quinn are getting the debris
整理给Abby和全国运输安全委员会
【NTSB National Transportation Safety Board 全国运输安全委员会】
to Abby and the NTSB.
我问询了我能找到的所有目击证人
I interviewed every witness I could find.
得到最有用的消息是
Best I could get on Jintao
Jintao最后被看见向机场
was that he was last seen heading south,
南部方向行驶离开
away from the airport.
好吧 我发布了他和他的黑色SUV的通缉
All right, well, I got a BOLO out on him and his black SUV.
我们还能观测到Chen吗
Do we still have eyes on Chen? No.
他开进地下 换了车
He drove underground, switched cars
然后卫星信♥号♥♥跟丢了他
and the satellite lost him.
McGee 这到底是怎么回事呢
McGee, what was this?
我指的是爆♥炸♥
The explosion, I mean.
是有人想干掉Chen
Was someone trying to take Chen down,
还是Chen想把我们干掉呢
or was Chen trying to take us down?
这个时间点太巧合了
The timing was too perfect.
我的意思是 一定是有人向Chen透露了Willoughby行动的信息
I mean, somebody had to tip Chen off about Willoughby.
这都是他做的
This was all him.
怎么了
What?
消息刚刚得到了确认
Sources are now confirming
今早的飞机爆♥炸♥中
that the two men injured
的两名伤员
in this morning's plane explosion,
事实上 都活下来了
are, in fact, alive
但是其中一名伤员还未脱离危险
although one of them remains in critical condition.
你在逗我吗 他们竟然把这件事报导了
You kidding me? They ran the story anyway.
Chen知道你还活着
Chen knows that you're alive
你很可能成为他的目标 Reeves
and you could be a target, Reeves.
你需要低调一点
You need to lay low.
明白 但是我一点都不想
Yeah, I'd rather not.
如果我能从你那借一件衬衣的话
If you've got a shirt I could borrow,
那就太好了
that'd be lovely.
医生同意你离开了吗
The doc released you?
我自己批准的
I released me.
只是一些擦伤
Just a few bumps.
我从床上摔下来都比这伤的重
I've been hurt worse falling out of bed.
那里到底发生了什么
What happened out there?
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
我所有重要的器官都在有序工作
all the important bits are in working order.
我完全没有问题
I'm completely fine.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我看到Jintao离开
I saw Jintao leaving.
我意识到出了问题
I knew something was wrong.
我不知道我要去哪里
I didn't know what I'd be walking into,
是否应该跟他下楼
going down the stairs after him.
所以我就从飞机另一侧的
So I jumped out the exit window
紧急逃生窗口跳了出来
on the other side of the plane.
那个飞行员 Miller 他跟着我跳了
The pilot, Miller-- he followed me.
你需要低调一点
You need to lay low.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
在他离开前 我听到Jintao在打电♥话♥
Before he left, I heard Jintao on the phone.
他说的是中文
He was speaking Chinese.
他说Chen正在策划另一场袭击
He said Chen's planning another attack.
我们需要在他造成更大伤害前抓住这个人
We need to get this guy before he does more damage.
让我归队吧 拜托 我只需要一件衬衣
Put me back in. Come on, all I need is a shirt.
你得待在这直到医生同意你离开
You're here until the doctor releases you.
然后呢
And then what?
待在总部
Headquarters.
躲着吗 这太搞笑了
Hiding. That's a joke.
这是命令
It's an order.
听着 我是志愿加入Willoughby行动的
Look, I volunteered for Willoughby.
我知道我为什么加入行动
I know what I signed up for.
让我把这件事完成
Let me see this through to the end.
我们会一起完成它 Reeves
We'll see this through together, Reeves.
好吗
All right?
是的 Leon 我现在过去
Yeah, Leon. I'm on the way.
Reeves说了什么特别的信息吗
Does Reeves have anything specific?
Chen有一个新的计划 这就是我们知道的所有情况
Chen has a new project. That's all we know.
好 那么 我们从Willoughby行动开始
All right. So, we start with Willoughby.
在我们看来 这个行动已经
As far as we were concerned, that op was as close
近乎于万全了
to foolproof as it gets.
是的 但是它还不是 对吧
Yeah. But it wasn't, was it?
谁暗中通知了Chen呢
Who tipped off Chen?
专案组正在调查
Task force is investigating.
所有参与的部门都已经派人过去了
All participating agencies have been dispatched.
军情6处已经在跟进部分线索了
MI6 rep is already in deep with several leads.
他周一之前都不能加入我们
He won't be able to join us until Monday.
你在召集♥会♥议吗
You're calling a meeting?
情况没有变 Gibbs
Circumstances haven't changed, Gibbs.
我们能做的就是拿到我们需要的证据
Our only play is to get the proof we need
这样我们才能逮捕Chen
so we can arrest Chen.
专案组在着手设计一个新的行动
Task force is on its way here to design a new op.
所以你在召集开会
So you're calling a meeting.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我非常尊重你 主任
With all due respect, Director,
我们上一次会议持续了好几个月
our last meeting went on for months
然后以我们差点失去Reeves而告终
and ended up with us almost losing Reeves.
好吧 说吧
All right. Say it.
我们这里有线索可以跟进
We have leads to follow here,
现在 当场
now, on the ground.
那么就去做吧
Then do it.
但是记住了 Chen是一个国际威胁
But remember, Chen's an international threat.
他是一个幽灵
He's a ghost.
我们需要和工专案组一起 Gibbs
We need the task force with us, Gibbs.
我们不能自己单独完成
We can't do this alone.
Qasim
Qasim.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. -Hey.
你来我办公室了
You're in my office.
是的 邮递员看到了国♥家♥安♥全♥局的寄件人地址
Yeah. Uh, the mail guy
然后把它当成了我的信
saw the “NSA” return address and assumed it was for me.
更多的信件需要翻译
More calls to translate.
我刚好要问你...
Hey. I was gonna ask you...
我是否明白
If I figured out
任何一种双关的含义
any double meanings?
很无奈
Not even close.
uh...这件事...
Uh... In this one...
他们在编故事
Mm! They're telling stories
那些关于他们去过的旅行
about the trips they've taken.
巴黎 阿姆斯特丹 开罗
Paris, Amsterdam, Cairo.
Qasim
Qasim.
我知道 我需要离开这间办公室
I know. I need to get out of this office.
可能我自己去森林旅行会帮助我思考
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表