And before that,
他攀登过乞力马扎罗山顶峰
【注:非洲最高峰】
he summited Mount Kilimanjaro.
-也是一个人 -真是个和我志趣相投的男人
-Also alone.- Oh, a man after my own heart.
除了爬山和航海
Except for the mountain climbing and the sailing.
还同样喜欢肉块乐队
And, uh, the Meat Loaf.
我也喜欢肉块乐队
Hey, I like Meat Loaf.
我们为什么要谈论肉块
Why are we talking about Meat Loaf?
你们到底有没有结论了
You got a theory or not?
有
We do.
老大 这是巴拉圭河
Boss, this is the Paraguay River.
这虽然不是亚马逊河
It's not quite the Amazon,
但它有一些很刺♥激♥的急流
but it's got some pretty serious rapids,
对沉迷于那种运动的人很有吸引力
especially if you're into that sort of thing.
Dean中士就对此
And Petty Officer Dean is very much
非常着迷
into that sort of thing.
他有很多关于极限漂流的照片
There are dozens of photos taken of him on these rafting trips.
我们认为他去巴拉圭就是为了
Yeah, we're thinking he went down to Paraguay
进行生态冒险
for his latest Eco-adventure.
为什么违反规定
Against orders?
还在查
Work in progress.
继续努力
Keep working.
Bishop 去和他妻子谈谈
Bishop, talk to the wife.
看看她知道什么
See what she knows.
当海军官员出现在我的门口
When the Navy officers showed up at my door,
他们说话之前我就知道了
before they'd even said a word, I knew.
我之前无数次在这样的噩梦中惊醒
I've woken from that same nightmare 100 times before,
但是这次
but this time...
我真的不想醒来
I can't seem to wake up.
我们理解
We understand.
每次他被外派 我都会失眠
Every time he deployed, I couldn't sleep.
说起来很讽刺
It's ironic.
我总是担心他被枪击身亡
I always worried he'd get killed in a shoot-out
或者降落到了交战区
or... parachuting into a war zone.
从没想过他会在钓鱼旅途中身亡
Never did I think he'd die on a fishing trip.
他告诉你他去巴拉圭是为了钓鱼吗
That's what he was doing in Paraguay, fishing?
巴拉圭
Paraguay?
是的
Yeah, that's uh...
他的遗体就是在那里被发现的
that's where his remains were found.
你以为他去哪儿了
Where did you think he was?
加拿大啊 垂钓航行
Canada, on a, on a fishing trip.
一个人吗
Alone?
这个很寻常的
That wasn't unusual.
每次执行完任务
After every deployment,
他都要旅行减压
he'd take a trip to... decompress.
去一些没有电视 没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Some place with no TVs, no cell phones...
没有人烟的地方
no people.
然后他会回家
And then, when he would come home,
再次变成我的Matty
he would be my Matty again.
他说他去的加拿大
He said he was going to Canada.
他为什么要再回巴拉圭
What was he doing back in Paraguay?
等等 你说回巴拉圭是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean "back in Paraguay"?
他之前去过吗
He's been there before?
如果你知道什么信息
Look, if there's something you know,
我们也需要知道
we should know that, too.
我知道他去巴拉圭是执行最后一个海豹突击队任务
I know that he was in Paraguay on his last SEAL mission.
什么任务
Doing what?
那我不知道 他没告诉我
That I don't know. He couldn't tell me.
他其实都不应该告诉我他去哪里了
He shouldn't have even told me where he was,
更别说任务了
much less what the mission was.
但是我知道谁知道
But I know who does know.
对 我是Dean最后一次海豹突击队任务的指挥官
Yes, I was Dean's commander for his last SEAL mission.
但在我的权限内我只能告诉你这个
But that's all I'm at liberty to say.
不过我要补充一点 他的死亡对犀牛农场训练场是一个巨大的打击
Though, I'll add, his loss is a gut-punch on the .
我会尽我肯能的提供帮助
I'll do anything I can to help.
我们需要知道你们在巴拉圭干什么
We need to know what you were doing in Paraguay.
这可不行 运动员
No can do, sport.
按需知密原则
That's need-to-know.
这也能算帮助吗
So much for that help.
不好意思 花栗鼠
Sorry, Chippy.
你想要行动细节
You want operational details,
你必须通过正当途径
you're gonna have to go through the proper channels.
我们是这么做的
We are.
但国♥务♥院♥削减预算
Budget cuts to the State Department
人手不足 不知道需要多长时间了
leave them understaffed; it's taking forever.
你觉得你有麻烦
You think you got problems?
我又回到了Mosul 在伊♥拉♥克♥
I'm back in Mosul again, Ace, as in Iraq.
我宁愿和Justin Bieber困在电梯里也不愿回到这里
I'd rather be stuck in an elevator with Justin Bieber than back here.
见鬼 我宁愿
Hell, I'd rather be...
你最后一次和Dean交谈是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to Dean?
嗯 让我想想
Well, let's see.
三星期前打过电♥话♥给我
Called me about three weeks ago.
邀请我参加他和Charlie的垂钓之旅
Invited me on a fishing trip he was taking with Charlie.
"Charlie." 这是真正的人名
"Charlie." Is that an actual person's name
还是另外一个昵称
or is that just another nick...?
海军士官Charlie Hudson
Petty Officer Charlie Hudson.
海豹突击队的战友
A fellow SEAL.
很不幸的是 我没能及时回来参加
Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been back in time to go.
头儿 Dean告诉他的妻子
Boss, Dean told his wife he was
是自己独自一人去钓鱼
going on that fishing trip alone.
关于旅行Dean还有没有提到过别的什么
Did Dean say anything else about the trip?
我知道的都告诉你了
That's all I got for you.
Hudson士官 需要找他谈谈 他在哪
Petty Officer Hudson,need to talk to him. Where is he?
不知道
Don't know.
找到他该祝你好运了
And good luck finding him.
他被免除了职务 住在房♥车里
He's discharged, he lives in a motorhome,
而且从来不在同一个地点停车
and he never parks in the same place twice.
搜寻 这就去
BOLO, on it.
谢谢你的帮助 跳跳
Thanks for all your help, Skippy.
嗯 有大腿
Well, here's a thigh.
还有一条胳膊
And a leg.
我找到个翅膀
I got a wing.
真是经典
That's classic.
《好家伙》 Joe Pesci
Goodfellas? Joe Pesci?
''你要什么''
"What do you like?
"你要腿还是翅膀" Henry
You like the leg or you like the wing, Henry?"
Palmer医生 我不知道你在说什么
Dr. Palmer, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about,
但是我们现在面对的是一个老兵
but we are dealing here with a combat veteran.
我希望您能表现出尊重
I would hope that you show a little more respect.
你说得对 当然的 Mallard医生
You're right, of course, Dr. Mallard.
说出来的时候我就意识到了
I-I realized that the second that I said it.
这绝对是不恰当的
It was totally inappropriate.
这就好
Good.
"现在去把你发光的盒子拿来"
"Now go get your shine box."
你确实看过<<好伙伴>>
You've seen Goodfellas.
那是自然
Yes.
那是一部令人惊叹的电影
That was one compelling movie.
实际上 我是和Gibbs一起看的
Actually, I saw it with Gibbs.
真的吗 Gibbs也看电影吗
Really? Gibbs sees movies?
像是 1957年的
Like, made after 1957?
你想说什么
What's your point?
哇哦 真是令人印象深刻的悄无声息的入场
Whoa. That was an impressively quiet entrance.
哇喔
Wow.
全部都在这了么
This all there is?
对 头骨的缺失
Yes. And the lack of a skull
排除了用Dean士官的牙科记录鉴定其身份的方法
rules out confirming Petty Officer Dean's identity using dental records.
Abby 无论如何 正在进行DNA检测
Abby, however,is running DNA tests,
但我用这个纹身和Dean的医疗记录里的摘片进行了尽可能的比对
and I made a positive match of this tattoo with a photo from Dean's medical records.
死因呢
Got a cause of death?
好吧 你是问我
Well, you're asking me
他是死前被直街还是死后
if his dismemberment was pre- or postmortem.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表