-我认识你吗 - Masahun
- Do I know you? - Masahun.
Masahun发现了一个新游戏
Masahun found a new game.
作为唯一的女性 他觉得我肯定是最弱的
The lone female, he figured I'd be the weakest,
所以他逼我做出选择
so he forced me to choose.
-逼你选什么 -谁下一个死
- Made you chose what? - Who died next.
Anshiri King还是 Hale.
Anshiri, King or Hale.
我应该救他们的
I should have saved them.
他的名字叫Nigel Hakim
His name is Nigel Hakim,
是他们大使♥馆♥的宾客
and is working as a guest out of their embassy.
谁会邀请他做宾客 他们不知道他是谁吗
Who would have him as a guest? Don't they know who he is?
他们似乎以为他是一个人道主义者
They seem to know him as a humanitarian.
这是副领事Sybil Rigg 和Hakim先生
Deputy Ambassador Sybil Rigg, Mr. Hakim.
给我说一个词 异教♥徒♥
Just say one word for me-- infidels.
纵容这种妄想将会是
To indulge this delusion would be...
说啊
Just say it!
我刚离开英国大使♥馆♥
I just left the British embassy.
我告诉副领事Hakim 就是Masahun
I told the deputy ambassador that Hakim is Masahun.
-她这次相信了吗 -不 但她说
- She believe it this time? - No, but she did say that
Hakim被吓坏了 所以他预约了航♥班♥
Hakim was spooked enough to charter a flight
今晚回伦敦
back to London this evening.
你的乘客 把他带出来
Your passenger-- get him out here!
他又从Reagan那里预约了另一个航♥班♥
Guy booked another charter out of Reagan.
你杀了我那么多兄弟 异教♥徒♥
You killed so many of my brothers. Infidel.
哦 真有意思 老头子 尽全力吧
Oh, that's cute, old man. Take your best shot.
我还远没使出全力呢 年轻人
That wasn't even close to my best shot, young man.
我一直对你很好
I've been nothing but good to you.
你为什么想离开我们
Why would you want to leave us?
你们吃的太咸了
Your food is too salty.
你看起来确实有点臃肿
You do look a little bloated.
可能是因为你的体重
Or maybe it's the weight you've put on
从我们第一次见面之后涨了不少
since we first crossed paths.
为什么不提醒我一下你是哪位
Why don't you refresh my memory?
虐待狂魔 我现在想起来了
The sadistic pig. I remember now.
我永远不可能忘记你
I could never forget you.
杀了我兄弟们的人
The man who killed my brothers.
我能理解Sloane探员的行为
I can understand Agent Sloane's reaction,
在这么多年之后
seeing me after all these years.
我在你办公室又见到你的时候 也有同样的冲动
I had the exact same one when I saw you again in your office.
好吧 那你的扑克脸演得不错
Well, you've got a great poker face.
是啊
Yes.
跟Sloane不同
Unlike Sloane,
我选择等待时机到来
I chose to wait for my moment,
也就是
which, as it turns out...
-现在 -Hakim
- ...is now. - Hakim?
放下
Put that down.
暴♥力♥已经太多了
There's been enough violence.
Zaiyema 他杀了我的兄弟们 他杀了你的
Zaiyema, he killed my brothers, he killed your...
我们是在打仗 Hakim
We are at war, Hakim.
战争就是那样
That is what happens.
但是现在是时候阻止暴♥力♥了
But it is time to stop the violence,
而不是延续暴击
not perpetuate it.
而且我相信
And I believe
还有一些好的美国人
there are many good Americans
是同意我想法的
who feel the same way.
我们可以利用他们
We can use him.
-祝你们好运 -我认为
- Good luck with that. - I think
通过适当的 激励
with the proper... incentive...
你会站在我们角度看待问题的
...you will come to see our side of things.
如果他不呢
And if he doesn't?
那你就可以对他为所欲为了
Then you can do whatever you want with him.
Destiny's Child Original Air Date on September 25, 2018
他几周前失踪
He disappeared a few weeks ago.
他的车一直没再出现
His vehicle was never recovered.
抱歉 我 我不认识他
Sorry. I don't... I don't know him.
你确定吗 Joey
Sure about that, Joey?
哦 肯定确定 联邦调查员先生
Oh, sure as sugar, Mr. G-Man.
好吧 那么 你用着他的轮毂到处转悠干什么呢
Okay, then, what are you doing driving around with his rims?
这个嘛
Well...
-实际上 -嗨
- actually, it's a... - Hey.
-有时间吗 -没有
- Got a minute? - Nope.
呃 只是我有
Uh, it's just that I have
一些移液管申请表
these pipette requisition forms
真的需要签字
that really need to be signed
既然在找回正牌主任之前
and since you are acting director
你是代理主任
till we find the real one...
听说这个人可能会知道Hakim把Vance藏在哪了
Hear this guy might know where Hakim is hiding Vance.
-不 他不知道 -你怎么知道的
- No, he doesn't. - How can you tell?
...比如 300美元 没有现金
...like, 300 large. Didn't have the cash.
当我没问
Never mind.
然后他注意到
...then he noticed
我很喜欢他的新轮毂 所以
that I liked his new rims, so...
你拿走了Markie D的轮毂
You got the rims from Markie D.
-没错 -好吧
- Yup. - Okay.
你知道Markie D的轮毂是哪来的吗
Do you know where Markie D got the rims?
我没问
I didn't ask.
我正在参加不动产考试呢
I'm just trying to keep my nose clean
-不想掺和到任何麻烦里 -我要逮捕你
- while I take my real estate exam. - I'm gonna arrest you now.
Elm街12号♥ 汽车拆卸店
Chop shop, 12th and Elm,
进门暗号♥是 软糖
passcode at the door is "Gummies."
他也许不知道Vance在哪
He may not know where Vance is,
但是 嗨 至少你有了一条线索
but hey, at least you got a lead.
没给我签字
Didn't sign my thing.
你在这里啊 我一直在给你发信息
There you are. I have been trying to text you.
你又把手♥机♥关了吗
Did you turn your cell off again?
我今天不签字了
I am done signing things today.
这个嘛 我的工作就是让你签字 不过
Well, it's my job to make sure that you sign things, but...
Vance 找Vance签字 别找我
Vance. Vance. Not me.
等回来之后他能补上的 好吗
He can play catch-up when he gets back, okay?
我给你发信息就是说这事儿呢
That's what I was texting you about.
Torres探员从阿富汗打电♥话♥来
Agent Torres is calling from Afghanistan.
他那边有消息了
He's got news.
四个星期 我在这个人间地狱待了整整四个星期
Four weeks. Four weeks I've been in this hellhole.
也整整四个星期没有睡了
Also how long it's been since I've slept.
-你有什么收获 -沙漠皮疹
- What do you got? - Well, a desert rash,
大脚趾上被真菌感染 而且这里全是尘土我都没法上蜡脱毛
a fungus on my big toe and it's so dusty I can't wax my...
关于Vance的收获
About Vance.
Gibbs 我一直跟着主任的线索
Gibbs, so I've been following the director's trail
跑遍了整个国家 然后 呃
all over the country and, uh...
然后 呃 什么
"And, uh..." What?
我想他不在这里
I don't think he's here.
其中一个内探听到小道消息说
One of the embeds picked up chatter that suggests
喀布尔降落的飞机只是障眼法
the Kabul landing was a decoy.
Hakim骗了我们
Hakim faked us.
-那架该死的飞机总该在哪个地方吧 -喂
- Yeah, well, that damn plane is somewhere. - Hello?
从我们收集到的信息来看
From what we gather,
Vance可能从未离开过美国本土
Vance might never have even left the States.
我可以继续找个一年 不说二话
I would look for another year, no doubt about it.
-收到 -但我觉得我找不到他
- Copy that. - But I don't think I'm gonna find him.
呃 我想我们找到他了
Uh, I think we just did.
Bishop
Bishop?
今天早晨 有四人抢劫了弗吉尼亚州
Four men robbed a local Virginia bank
一个地方银行
this morning.
调查人员已经放出了...
Investigators have now released...
我看的这是什么
What am I looking at?
...的录像 希望能够找到...
...of the incident with the hopes that...
这个
This.
Torres
Torres.
你看到了吗
You seeing this?
那个 呃 是不是
Is, uh, that...
Vance主任
Director Vance?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表