Write that down.
好的 老大
On it, boss.
你们两个相处得怎样
How'd the two of you get along?
你不应该偏向谁
You're not supposed to have favorites,
不过我确实很喜欢她
but she was one of mine.
我从未告诉她这点
I never told her that.
实际上 我对她格外严厉
In fact, I was extra hard on her
因为我看到了Maya有多大的潜能
because I saw how much potential Maya had.
那你们几周前在Rota
What about the argument the two of you had
发生的争执是什么情况
in Rota a few weeks ago?
更多 严厉的爱 吗
That more tough love?
你可以这么说
You could say that.
你怎么说
What would you say?
他已经把她逼到死角了
He's got her cornered.
抱歉
Sorry.
那是关于Maya的假期时间
It was about Maya's leave time.
-她想延长假期时间吗 -她想缩短
- She wanted more? - Less.
实际上我不得不命令她去休几天假
I had to practically order her to take a few days off.
她有什么理由待在船上吗
She have a reason for wanting to stay onboard?
别绕过这个问题
Don't dance around it.
Bishop探员是在说这条船上到处都是男水兵
Agent Bishop's saying this ship is full of seamen.
不 Maya不会的
No. Not Maya.
在我认识她的时间里
For as long as I've known her,
她从未正眼看过其他男人
she never even looked at another man.
她结婚了
She was married.
她对那个誓言很认真
She took that vow very seriously.
你好
Hello?
啊
Ah.
特别探员McGee 来这里
Special Agent McGee. Over here.
这是Maynard县警长的办公室
This is Maynard County Sheriff's office?
真正的办公室是个我不得不跟市长分享的仓库
The real one is a dump I have to share with the mayor,
所以我用了调查协会的小窝
so I use the Sherlocks' den.
而且我们有甜点
And we have dessert.
那个 呃 Gibbs提到过
So, uh, Gibbs mentioned that,
关于报♥警♥装置 你们有所发现
uh, you found something on the alarm?
看情况 你带来Maya Kettering的尸检报告了吗
Depends. Do you have Maya Kettering's autopsy report?
Lyle
Lyle.
McGee探员 你对因特网熟吗
Agent McGee, are you familiar with the Internet?
听说过
I've heard of it.
快进到结尾 Lyle
Fast-forward to the end, Lyle.
好的 我们对丈夫 Mike Kettering进行了深挖
Okay. We dug up dirt on the husband, Mike Kettering.
他有一个无懈可击的不在场证明 我们知道
He's got an airtight alibi, we know.
但是他有一个秘密
But he has a secret.
他周末不在家里住
He doesn't live at home on weekends.
你们怎么知道的
How do you know that?
通过我们从他们家拆下来的报♥警♥器面板
From the alarm panel we removed from their house.
每次输入密♥码♥ 它都会记录时间和日期
Every time the code is entered, it records the time and date.
而在过去的三个月里
And the code was never entered
每个周五早晨到周一晚上
between Friday mornings and Monday nights
都没有过密♥码♥输入的记录
for the last three months.
哼哼哈嘿
Booyakasha.
-让我看一眼那个面板 -那个 呃 从技术上来说
- Let me take a look at the panel. - It's, uh, technically
那玩意现在不能用了 但是 保持 保持淡定
not functioning right now, but keep... keep your coolio.
我已经把图表下载下来了
I downloaded the schematics.
但是
But...
-这也算一点收获 对吧 -我不知道
- that's something, right? - I don't know.
这要看Kettering周末都去哪了
It depends where Kettering goes on weekends.
让我们 问问他
Let's... ask him.
我觉得如果我们不给他亮这张牌会好一些
I think it's better if we don't show him our cards.
我同意Walt的说法 我认为我们应该隐蔽一点
I'm with Walt. I think we do this one covertly.
看呐
Look at that.
你们两个刚刚达成了一致
The two of you just agreed on something.
哦 嗨 Quinn
Oh, hey, Quinn.
-你在做什么呢 -我在筛选
- What are you doing down here? - I'm sifting through
三州交界地区每一个未决盗窃案
every unsolved burglary in the tri-state area
试图找出其中的规律
and trying to find a pattern.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
你下来是为了跟这些老的未决案子
You came down here so you could hang out
待在一起
with all these old solved cases
希望能找到一些好玩意
and hopefully get some good juju.
哼
Hmm.
你为什么下来
What brings you down here?
追踪Mike Kettering
Tracking where Mike Kettering
周末都去哪了
has been spending his weekends.
通过他妻子的手♥机♥
By using his wife's cell phone?
谢谢 算是吧
Thanks. Sort of.
三个周日以前 那里发生过一次电涌事故
Three Sundays ago, there was a power surge,
这触发了他们的报♥警♥装置
and it tripped their alarm.
他不在家 所以不得不远程关闭
He wasn't home, so he had to turn it off remotely.
哦 通过使用手♥机♥上的这些应用
Oh, by using one of those apps on the phone.
没错
Exactly.
出于安保目的 无论它在哪使用
For security, the I.P. address
IP地址都会被抓取出来
is captured whenever it's used.
比如三个周日以前
Like three Sundays ago.
你不能通过使用IP地址
Well, couldn't you use the I.P. address
来定位Kettering的行踪吗
to locate Kettering's whereabouts?
我可以
I can.
问题是 这要几个小时甚至几天才能完成
Problem is, it could take hours or even days.
或者几秒钟 我就是这么棒
Or seconds. I am that good.
我信你
I believe you.
Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg.
那里 离Hastings大概60英里
That's, like... 60 miles away from Hastings.
他在那里做什么
What was he doing there?
我不知道 但是Torres喜欢
I don't know, but Torres likes
监视任务
a good stakeout.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
对 老大 进来吧
Yeah, Chief, come on in.
抱歉闯入
Sorry to intrude.
有件事我得跟你吐吐苦水
There's something I need to get off my chest.
你在等什么人吗
You expecting someone?
是的 等你
Yeah. You.
坐下
Sit down.
我儿子对Gibbs直觉的夸赞
Junior wasn't exaggerating about
-真是毫不夸张 -你心里在想什么
- the Gibbs gut. - What's on your mind?
这个 呃
Well, uh...
我知道你对我加入调查协会
I know that you're not too thrilled
不是很开心
about me working with the Sherlocks,
而且 呃 我想解释一下
and, uh, I wanted to explain.
没什么好解释的
There's nothing to explain.
你知道 呃 我在圣诞节
You know, uh, I went to visit Junior
去巴黎看我儿子
at Christmas in Paris
还有小Tali
with little Tali.
她真的很可爱 他是个很棒的父亲
She's adorable. He's an amazing father.
我回来之后
I came back, and...
感觉到有点恐慌
I fell into a little funk.
实际上 是非常恐慌
A big funk, actually.
我试过各种方法
I tried everything.
看起来没什么能填补那种空虚
Nothing seemed to fill the void.
之后我儿子 他 呃 建议我去调查协会
And then Junior, he, um, he suggested the Sherlocks,
然后他打了个电♥话♥
and he put in a call.
我知道他们游离在法律之外
I admit they're out there,
但是他们让我的血液又沸腾了
but they got my blood flowing again.
嗨 你很开心 我就很开心
Hey, you're happy, I'm happy.
这也就 呃
Which, uh...
让我提到 呃 下一个话题
brings me to my, uh... next topic.
这是 呃 一个很微妙的事情
It's, uh, rather a delicate matter.
是关于 呃 Judith
It's about, uh, Judith.
你的前爱人
Your ex-lover.
我的前什么
My ex-what?
-哦 你们还在一起吗 -不
- Oh, you're still an item? - No!
没在一起 不是 从未在一起过
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表