但是Earl的房♥间更像是这次行动的指挥基地
but Earl's room was like our base of operations.
那么 是你策划了袭击
While you planned the attack?
我们压根没想过要策划真的袭击
We had no idea someone was gonna try to make it real.
-推理是你们的重点 -那我没有兴趣了
- Think that was the point? - Take back my excitement.
我们相互信赖
We trusted each other.
沙林毒气太不现实了
Sarin is so unrealistic.
你能不能停下脚步享受一下美食
Will you stop pacing and enjoy the food?
我们的档案显示你不是素食主义者啊 Axiom先生
Our records don't show you as a vegetarian, Mr. Axiom.
我从今早开始吃素
Well, I just started this morning.
我今早是在幻想和有毒气体的陪伴下醒来的
I woke up with a vision and gas.
-这就是我为什么选中你 -因为我有胃酸反流吗
- That's why I picked you. - Cause I have acid reflux?
不 因为你是一张万能牌 Abby
No, you're the wild card. Abby?
见过John James Axiom 电影导演
Meet John James Axiom,film director.
我们相遇时 他正在研究一部间谍悬疑片
We met when he was researching a spy thriller.
他非常擅长讲故事 把握全局
He's really good with story, sees the whole picture.
即使没人去看他的电影
Even if no one goes to see his.
你上一部电影挣了多少钱
How much did your last movie make?
格里塔的"Fensternackt"又来了
Greta "Fensternackt."
是"Fensternacht"
Fensternacht.
她是疾病预防控制中心的研究员
She's a researcher with the CDC.
如果我们的计划中存在任何错误 她会发现的
If there's any fault in our plan, she will find it.
比如在行动中途带来一个新招募的成员
Like bringing in a new recruit in the middle of an operation?
而且没有完整的书面文件
And without the proper paperwork.
Earl 我猜她签了我们的保密协议了吧
Earl, I'm assuming she signed our non-disclosure agreement.
国土安♥全♥部♥后勤主任 Phil Kurjak
Homeland Logistics Manager, Phil Kurjak.
我的左膀右臂
My right hand.
他在这里负责
He's in charge of, uh,
你们三人的任何需求
anything the three of you may need.
必须在政♥府♥预算之内
Within a government budget.
这不是《太平洋冲突2》
This isn't Pacific Clash 2.
预算超支是那部电影
Inflated budget is the only reason
没挣钱的唯一原因
that movie didn't make money.
那电影暴露出对性别的成见
It exploited gender stereotypes.
女主角杀死了坏人
The lead female killed the bad guy!
-靠跳大腿舞杀死的 -够了
- With a lap dance. - Enough!
我为大家介绍NCIS法证科学家
I'd like for you all to meet NCIS Forensic Scientist
Abby Sciuto 犯罪专家
Abby Sciuto. Crime-fighter
而且是一个非凡的乐观思维者
and positive thinker extraordinaire.
完美
Terrific.
这个小组确实需要一些正能量了
Well, this group could use some positive energy.
除非在我离开的时候你发现一个
Unless, while I was gone, you found a way to release
在体育场既能释放毒气又不被抓住的好办法
sarin into that arena without getting caught.
不可能 我已经对你的智囊团想出的行动做了足够的可能性分♥析♥
It's impossible. I've done enough of your think tank ops
安保措施十分完善
to know. Security measures are too tight.
特别是VIP包厢
Especially on the VIP suite level.
通风系统怎么样 看上去容易受到攻击
What about the ventilation system? It looks vulnerable.
两小时前我们就否定了这个想法
We killed that idea two hours ago.
太复杂了
It's too complicated.
我们会被抓到的
We'll get caught.
不
No.
只要我们相互信任
Not if we trust each other.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我是不会拿着假炸♥弹♥进体育馆的
I'm not gonna go into the arena with a fake bomb
除非我知道我的小组在背后支持我
unless I know my team has my back.
我们谁提过炸♥弹♥吗
Who said anything about bombs?
爆♥炸♥毒气同步释放吗
A synchronized release?
小型爆♥炸♥
Small explosives.
只要能将毒气驱进场馆就行
Just enough to propel the gas into the arena.
这个...
That's...
相当邪恶
pretty evil.
我喜欢
I like it.
那么我们怎么通过安检呢
So how do we get past security?
这个
That...
我目前还不知道
I don't know.
Yet.
别着急 我确定Earl会解释
Don't worry. I'm sure Earl will explain...
所有事情的
everything.
Earl
Earl?
在吗 Earl
Hello? Earl?
房♥间是空的 没有行李箱
Empty. No suitcases.
你们不检查一下浴室吗 或者...
Did you check the-the bathroom or...?
酒店说Earl已经退房♥了
Well, the hotel said Earl checked out.
好吧 把你们小组成员的名字告诉我 Abby
All right, well, give me the names of your team, Abby.
我要发全境通告
I'll get started on the BOLOs.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
嗨 小伙伴们
Hey, guys.
Abby
Abby,
-到底发生什么了 -我们完成各自的工作
- what the hell happened? - We did our jobs
就回来等你了
and came back here to wait for you.
-已经两个小时了-我被抓了
- It's been two hours. - I got caught.
-我就知道这不会成功的 -不 计划成功了
- I knew this wouldn't work. - No, it did work.
-太成功了 -是的 沙林毒气
- Too well. - Yeah, the sarin
和其中一个炸♥弹♥都是真的
and one of your bombs was real.
-什么 -那不可能
- What? - That's impossible.
我们被耍了 Earl在哪
We got played. Where is Earl?
行动开始后就没人见过他了
Nobody's seen him since the operation began.
他说去体育馆看看
When he went to the arena.
-去那干啥 -让那里的安保主管知道
- To do what? - Let the head of security know
我们今夜的行动
the operation was happening tonight and give them
以及我们的安全短语
the safe phrase.
那些都没有发生
Well, that never happened.
他给我们下了套
He set us up.
Earl绝不会那么做
Earl would never do that.
喂 Gibbs
Yeah, Gibbs.
我知道了
Yeah. Okay.
我们找到Earl Goddard了
Well, uh, we found Earl Goddard.
太好了 Earl怎么说
Oh, good. What did Earl say?
场馆保安发现了货车
Arena security found the van
并从窗户里看到了尸体
and saw the body through the window.
这些防护服真的需要穿吗
Are these suits really necessary?
是的
Yes.
除非你愿意承担立刻死亡的风险
Unless you want to risk instant death
暴露在沙林毒气下
by exposure to sarin.
沙林毒气
Sarin?
这防护服太棒了
The suits are awesome.
货车和尸体上的沙林病毒活性已被清除
The vehicle and body have been cleared for active sarin.
直到我们找到源头前
Well, until we can find the source, I will arrange
我会在取证库安排放置生化帐篷
a biohazard tent in the evidence garage.
你为什么不回家休息几个小时
Why don't you go home, get a couple hours' sleep.
我有咖啡 Leon 不需要睡觉
Got coffee, Leon. Who needs sleep?
好吧 来的这位肯定休息了一整夜
Well, here's somebody who's had a full night's rest.
Vance主任
Director Vance.
早上好
Good morning.
Knox 我以为你会早点和我见面
Knox, I was expecting you sooner.
我昨晚已经和你的主任谈过了
I talked to your director last night.
我也是
So was I.
但是他让NCIS主导调查
But he gave NCIS the lead,
要求我退后
and I was told to stand down.
特别探员Gibbs
Special Agent Gibbs,
Knox Ellicott国土安♥全♥部♥行动处
Knox Ellicott, Homeland Operations.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
十年来 Earl的行动一直向我报告 从没出过问题
Earl's been reporting to me for ten years without a problem.
现在看上去他出问题了
Now it's looking like he was the problem.
Earl 袭击体育馆 不 不会的
Earl? Target an arena? No. No way.
某个人想要通过背叛行动来对外发声
Somebody just piggybacked on our op to make a statement.
Earl忽略了一些东西
Then Earl missed something.
真炸♥弹♥ 真沙林毒气
Namely real explosives and real sarin.
怪罪死人很容易
It's easy to blame the dead.
某个人把我的手下置于危险之中
Somebody put one of my people in danger.
Earl也是我的手下
And Earl was one of my people.
查查其他人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表