Today they call him the father of astronomy.
那是我的奶奶
That's my grandma.
哦 上帝 我爱她
Oh, God, I loved her.
这张照片里她步入老年了
Uh, now, she went senile.
曾经人们会说老年这个词
That's what they used call it back in those days, “senile”
现在没人再用这个词了
Nobody-nobody calls it that anymore.
很显然这跨过了一辈人
Well, apparently it skips a generation,
这对你来说是个好消息
which is good news for you, baby.
妈妈
Mom, how, uh...
你知道你会忘记东西有多久了
how long have you known about forgetting things?
有一段时间了
I've known for awhile.
我 我...
I-I...
打电♥话♥时 我会忘记我在和谁讲话
I make a telephone call, and I'd forget who I was talking to.
或者当我外出散步时
Or I go... out for a walk,
我会在自己的街区迷路
and I-I would get lost in my own neighborhood.
这就像一扇窗户一点点被关上
It's like a window that just keeps closing a little bit,
一点点被关上
and then a little bit more.
每天都是
Every day.
就像这样
Like that.
我们不会让它关上的 好嘛
Well, we're not gonna let it close, okay?
宝贝 没有人可以阻止这扇窗户
Baby, nobody stops this window.
没有人
Nobody.
我们不是任何人
We're not nobody.
好嘛 我们 我们会战斗下去
Okay? We-we... we fight.
而且我不会把你送进养老院
And I am not putting you in a nursing home.
我会在这里陪你
I am here for you.
我知道你会的
I know you are.
但是万一我无法再继续陪伴你了怎么办
But what happens when I'm not here for you anymore?
忘掉你的父亲已经很糟糕了
Forgetting about your dad was bad enough.
但是万一
But what happens...
我忘记了你是谁
when I forget who you are?
你不会的
You won't.
你不会的 不可能这样的
You're not going to. How can you?
你不会忘记我的
I mean, come on, you're not gonna forget about me.
我只是不想成为别人的负担
I just don't want to live to be a burden.
你不是负担
You are not a burden.
你是我的母亲
You're my mother.
她不重 父亲
She ain't heavy, Father.
她是我的母亲
She's my mother.
过来
Come here, you.
哦 我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
宝贝 哦 我的宝贝 宝贝
Baby, oh, my baby, baby.
停火
Cease fire.
请确保射击道安全
Make sure the firing lane is safe
再去检查靶子上的分数
before going down range to score your targets.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
嗯 还好
Uh, yeah.
就像她说的
Like she says,
如果生活是一碗樱桃 为什么我得到的都是樱桃核
if life is a bowl of cherries, why do I always get the pits?
你知道吗 我从来不知道这句话有什么意思
Yeah, you know what? I never got that.
如果你有一碗樱桃核 意味着你吃掉了一碗樱桃
If you got a bowl full of pits, it means you ate the cherries.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 只不过这一切发生得太快了
Yeah, it's just, uh... came on so quick.
你知道她善于隐藏这一切
You know, she was good at hiding it,
而我擅长否认这一切
I was good at denying it.
Quinn 感到害怕是正常的
Hey, Quinn, it's okay to be scared.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我要搬回去和她一起住
I'm moving back in with her.
怎么会害怕呢
How's that for scary?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表