没啥大不了的——只不过是在计划
It wasn't anything-- they were just making plans
去哪里吃晚餐而已
to go to dinner tonight.
他要跟Rebecca吃晚餐
He was gonna have dinner with Rebecca?
对
Yeah.
-你不接 -对了
- Want to get that? - Yeah.
没回复
Didn't answer.
欧 很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
-至少我试过了 -只能做这么多了
-At least I tried, huh? -That's all you can do.
怪了
That was weird.
咋
Hmm?
不知道谁接通就挂了
Whoever it was just hung up on me.
我再打回去
I'm gonna call back.
刚才怎么了
What was that all about?
你认识她
You know her?
她电♥话♥有些问题
Some lady with phone trouble.
你还好
You okay?
很好 头有点疼
Yeah. I just got a headache.
你好
Hello.
嗨 刚才是你打给我么
Hi. Did you just call my number?
没啊
No.
一个男的刚才借我手♥机♥
A man just borrowed
打电♥话♥来着
my phone to make a call.
你能描述一下他么
Could you describe him?
你是谁啊
Who is this?
这里是特别探员Mcgee
This is Special Agent McGee
海军罪案调查处的 女士
with NCIS, ma'am.
这可太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这个男人什么样
What did the man look like?
额
Well...
五十来岁
he's 50-something,
一头银发
has silver hair
眼睛特别蓝
and incredible blue eyes.
他是不是跟一个年轻一点的人坐一辆SUV
Is he with a younger man in an SUV?
是的
Yes.
他们还在 你想让我把电♥话♥给他们么
They're still here. Did you want me
别别
-No. No. -to give him the phone?
不要接近他们 不要往他们的方向
Do not approach them. Don't even look
直接看
in their general direction.
-你在哪里 -一个加油站
-Where are you? -At a gas station
在I95路上Savage公园北边 马里兰
off I-95, just north of Savage Park, Maryland.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
什么都不要干
Nothing.
不要干什么 你最好赶紧
Nothing. It's best that you
离开那里 谢谢你
probably leave there. Thank you.
Gibbs和Bodie Whitman在I95公路上
Gibbs is with Bodie Whitman on the I-95,
在这里和巴尔的摩正中间
halfway between here and Baltimore.
从Bodie的驾照来看
According to Bodie's driver's license,
他就住在那里
that's where he lives.
那是96年夏天 我们在拆车场做监视
It was the summer of '96, and we were running surveillance
我和几个没头没脑的年轻探员
on a chop shop-- just me and a couple of hotshot young agents
叫Gibbs和Vance
named Gibbs and Vance.
要叫Vance处长
That's Director Vance.
如果我没记错的话 那两个没头脑
And if I remember, those two hotshots
把你从一夜激烈的枪战中给救了出来
bailed your ass out of one hell of a firefight that night.
你这几年就这么讲故事啊
Is that the story you've been telling all these years, Leon?
来吧 哈哈 真高兴见到你
Come here! Oh, it's good to see you.
你也是 Fred
You, too, Fred. Well,
我们都清楚你把我从
we both know you didn't pull me off the back nine at National
不是为了回忆往事的 你找我有什么事
to reminisce, so... why the hell am I here?
你的一个旧案子重现水面了
An old case of yours has resurfaced.
那一个
Which one?
我的卧底身份
My undercover I.D.
可恶 我正想着别是这件事呢
Damn, I was hoping it wasn't that one.
你还记得能源局的
You remember Deputy Director
副局长Doyle Roden吧
Doyle Roden of the Department of Energy.
特别探员Pettis
Special Agent Pettis.
Doyle
Doyle.
额 Gibbs在哪儿呢
Uh, where's Gibbs?
你是说Spears吧
You mean Spears.
对
Yeah.
他今早和Bodie Whitman碰上了
He crossed paths with Bodie Whitman this morning.
联♥系♥上了 之后就是沉默
Made contact, then went dark.
你认为Gibbs的意图是什么呢 处长
What do you think Gibbs' intentions are, Director?
我还不确定 不过依我判断
I'm not sure, but my guess is
他还要再试试攻破Ramsay Whitman
he's trying to get a second crack at Ramsay Whitman,
他是我们重要通缉犯墙壁上15年的老面孔了
who's been on our Most Wanted Wall for the last 15 years.
那也不是我们唯一丢掉的东西
And that's not the only thing that's gone missing.
找到那些核燃料棒
Finding those nuclear fuel rods...
仍是我的责任
still my responsibility.
我想把那些东西在造成某些恐怖袭击惨剧之前
Want to get those back before there's some sort
拿回来
of terrorist catastrophe.
那 那很好 但是我已经退休了
Well, Th-this is great, but I'm retired.
已经12年了 我都有三个孙子辈了
12 years now. I got three grandchildren.
我甚至还喜欢其中两个呢
Two I even like.
为什么我还要冒生命危险
Why the hell would I want to risk my ass
跳回那个火坑呢
diving back into that Dumpster fire?
我没有让你去冒险 Fred
I'm not asking you to, Fred.
我想你们两个合作思考
I want you two to put your heads together,
看看你们还能不能想起什么文件以外的东西
see if you remember anything that's not in the files.
行
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
引擎坏了 Mcgee
Engine trouble, McGee?
我都飙到七十迈了
I'm pushing 70.
我只是随口说说而已 你懂的 鉴于咱们现在的情况
Well, I'm just saying, you know, given the situation,
你是不是再加点速啊
you know, you might want to push a tiny bit harder.
讲真 我也不想看到Gibbs单独行动
Look, I don't like the idea of Gibbs running solo either,
但是 他能应付得了
but... he'll manage.
这也不是他第一回驾马了
This isn't his first rodeo.
你骑过牛么 Mcgee
Have you ever ridden a bull, McGee?
没骑过
No.
欸欸欸 不对不对 我骑过一回机器牛
Actually, that's not true, I did ride a mechanical bull once
在跳跃侏儒酒吧
at the Hoppy Gnome Bar.
不过确实不是我风光的时刻
Really wasn't my finest hour, though.
你嘞 你骑过
What about you? Have you ridden one?
就一次
Only one.
Robert
Robert.
-一头叫Robert的公牛 -对
-The bull was named Robert? -Yeah.
一个大混♥蛋♥
A big bastard, too.
但我们对上眼了
But we locked eyes.
我不能示弱啊
I couldn't back down.
我爬上去 之后 你知道
I mounted up, and that, you know,
闸门突然就开了
that gate just exploded open.
他实在是残暴 把我震得东倒西歪
Oh, he was ferocious. He was whipping me back and forth
好像个布娃娃似的 时间一秒秒过去
like I was a ragdoll, and as the seconds ticked by,
人群沸腾了
the crowd coming to life,
Torres Torres
"Torres, Torres.
Torres Torres
Torres... Torres."
他们呼喊着我的名字
They kept chanting my name.
好好好 这我懂
Yeah. Yeah, I got that part.
那一天 我 我与魔鬼直接面对面 Mcgee
That day I... I faced a monster, McGee,
我奋勇夺魁
and I managed to come out on top.
他们为啥要给一个公牛起名Robert(-_-...)
Why would they name a bull Robert?
这不重要 重要的是我
Doesn't matter. What does matter is that I had to face
两周后还要再面对相同的公牛
that very same bull two weeks later.
他相当愤怒
And he was pissed off, man.
这次他知道了我的弱点
And... this time he knew my weakness.
把我抛向空中 大概 20尺吧
And he tossed me, like, 20 feet.
你哪儿学的骑牛术啊
How did you learn to bull-ride?
我没学过
I didn't.
那就是问题啊
And that was part of the problem.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表