It's really very invigorating.
为什么会有人想做这个
Why would anyone want to do this?
减少炎症
To decrease inflammation,
加速肌肉恢复
speed up muscle recovery,
燃烧卡路里
burn calories.
我听说
So I hear.
是的 小皇帝詹姆斯
Yeah, LeBron James does it
每场比赛之后都要做
after every game.
Lauren之前
Lauren here
这里有皱纹
used to have wrinkles...
现在皱纹不见了 -呃
- now they're gone. - Huh.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
所以 你们仔细检查过
So... you guys go through
大量的液态氮容器
a lot of liquid nitrogen containers?
是的 我猜
Yeah, I guess.
我向你保证这都是完全合法的
I promise you it's all totally legal.
我的经理在来的路上
My manager's on his way.
哦 Lauren做好了
Oh, Lauren's done.
那么 通常做一次要多久
So, how long is a session typically?
两分钟吗
Two minutes?
呃 最多三分钟
Uh, three minutes max.
你们在找什么
What are you looking for?
我们看到它就知道了
We'll know when we see it.
McGee 试着把我关进去
McGee, try to trap me inside.
嘿 你们在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你还好吗
You good?
用一罐液态氮能洗
How many cryobaths do you get
多少次冷冻澡
out of one canister of liquid nitrogen?
我不知道 大概 15次吧
I don't know, like, 15.
我们不能等到我经理来吗
Can't we wait for my manager to get here?
对不起 我们赶时间
Sorry, we're racing the clock.
那是525
That's 525.
所以你们每周有525个客人吗
So, you get 525 customers a week?
500 想都别想
500? No way.
差不多80到90
It's more like 80 to 90.
好吧 我们知道你们一周订35罐
Well, we know that you order 35 canisters a week.
所以算出来是525次澡
So you figure that's 525 baths.
那剩下的液态氮用来做什么了
So what happens to all the extra liquid nitrogen?
Reese
Reese,
你知道什么
what do you know?
我们没在等你的经理
We're not waiting for your manager.
是 Bishop
Yeah, Bishop.
冷冻spa的经理
The manager of the cryospa is reselling
把成罐的液态氮以暴利转卖♥♥
bottles of liquid nitrogen at a big markup.
卖♥♥给谁
To who?
David Yates 可能租了
David Yates, same guy who supposedly
仓库的那个人
rented the storage unit.
他用它们做什么呢
What's he doing with them?
现在去弄明白
Finding out now.
我告诉过你 我不知道他是谁
I told you, I don't know who he is.
Buzz 答案错误
That's the wrong answer, Buzz.
我不认识所有的租户
I don't know every renter.
我有260个仓库
I've got 260 units.
好吧 我们有张搜查令 上面说我们
Well, we have a warrant that says we can open
可以打开任意一间
each and every one of them.
你不能这么做 不
You can't do that. No.
嘿 他不能那么做
Hey. He can't do that.
这块烤牛肉吗
This roast beef?
哦 别这样 老兄
Oh, come on, man.
好了 Buzz 你看这样行不行
Okay, Buzz, so here's the deal.
我们时间紧迫 这意味着
We're on a deadline, which means
我们没有时间逮捕你
we don't have time to arrest you,
把你送回NCIS 再审问你
transport you back to NCIS and interrogate you.
告诉我们你知道的
Tell us what you know.
在你监控视频上出现的人
The guy on your surveillance video--
我们发现他死在湖里
we found him dead in a lake.
是Yates做的吗
Did Yates do that?
呃 瞧 好吧 我会跟你说实话
Uh, look, all right, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Yates还有第二个仓库
Yates has a second unit,
不入账的
off the books.
他付给我现金
He pays me in cash,
他给我小费让我不要跟任何人说
and then he tips me not to say anything to anyone.
但我以我母亲的坟墓发誓
But I swear on my mother's grave
我不知道里面有什么
that I don't know what's in there.
哇 这家伙是什么人啊
Whoa. What is this guy?
化身博士吗
Dr. Jekyll?
这是个自♥制♥的冷疗器
It's a homemade cryosauna.
不是为了消遣的
And not for pleasure.
嘿 Nick
Hey, Nick.
乙♥醚♥
Ether.
也不是消遣用的
Not the pleasure kind, either.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
Marie 你在干什么呢
Marie. What are you doing?
该死的东西这么灵敏
Damn thing is so sensitive,
一丝轻微的热量就响警报了
it goes off at the slightest whiff of heat.
好吧 快从那下来 我来搞定
Okay, come on. Get down from there. I'll fix it.
哦 你能闭上嘴吗
Oh, will you shut up?
-哦 -呃
- Oh. - Uh...
-好吧 快点 -好的
- Okay. Come on. - All right.
你能下来吗
Can you get down?
是的 我能下来
Yes, I can get down.
我不是病人
I am not an invalid.
哎
Ah.
好吧
Okay.
这件事 这件事
And this thing, this thing,
我把这一整天放在低处
I had this on low all day long.
没做饭
Did not cook.
-把它拿高 就这样了 -嗯
- Put it up to high, that happens. - Mm.
有人在听妈妈讲话吗
Is anyone listening to Mother?
还有谁来吗
Who else is coming?
-你邀请了谁吗 -什么
- Who did you invite? - What?
妈妈 这里有三套餐具
There's three place settings, Mom.
对啊 你 我和你♥爸♥爸
Yeah. You, me and your dad.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me that way.
拜托
Come on.
好吧 他确实顽固
All right, so he can be stubborn.
如果他顽固 你就做那个大气的人
If he's stubborn, you just be the bigger person.
你加入 给他一个大大的拥抱
You come in, you give him a big hug.
来坐
Come sit.
亲爱的 怎么了 出什么事情了
Darling, what is it? What's wrong?
坐吧 就坐着
Sit. Just sit.
你知道的
You know this.
对吗
Right?
Marie 你知道的
Marie, you know this.
我知道什么 我该知道什么
I know what? What do I know?
他不在了
That he's dead?
爸爸不在了
Dad's dead?
三年前 你知道吗
You know, three years ago?
你记得吗
You remember?
记得吗 你知道的
Remember? You-you know that.
你一个人住在这里
You live here alone?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我当然知道
Of course I know.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you even telling me that?
好吧 你不记得了 你记不得了
Well, you didn't, you didn't remember.
你很多都记不得了
You don't remember a lot.
你知道我记得什么吗
You know what I remember?
我记得让你在八年级的时候逃学
I remember letting you ditch school in eighth grade,
带你去了家博物馆 我们看了画着
and taking you to a museum, and we looked at paintings
裸体女性的画作
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表