这个地方看起来不错
This spot looks good.
但闻起来很糟糕
Smells awful.
这是流过矿藏的河水带出的硫磺味
Oh. That's the sulfur from the mine's runoff.
你已经看到了 有人在上游倾倒什么东西
You saw what they were dumping upstream.
我打赌你会检测到超过警戒值的酸和氡
Bet you we find acid and radon levels off the charts.
先假设我们不会被毒死吧
Assuming we don't get killed first.
拜托 Doug 不要再说了
Oh, please, Doug, don't start again.
Julie 拜托
Please, Julie.
我想我有抱怨的权力
I think I've earned the right to complain.
你觉得会有多少丈夫会喜欢把他的蜜月
Do you know many husbands who'd agree to be chained to a tree
是和树木拴在一起
on their honeymoon?
它们不仅仅是树
That wasn't just a tree.
他们是被非法砍伐的原始森林
That was an old-growth forest that was being illegally logged.
那又是谁在你身旁
Yeah. And who was right there by your side
用充气筏阻挡捕鲸船呢
blocking that whaling ship with nothing but an inflatable raft?
你是想继续抱怨呢还是帮助我监测水质
You gonna whine or help me check the water for particulates?
我可以同时进行多个任务
I can multitask.
任务完成
And then I'm done.
在无法无天的南美丛林
I draw the line
我给自己的行动划了界限
at lawless South American jungles.
你还记得导游丢下我们时说了什么吗
Did you hear a word that guide said when he dropped us off?
说我们处在当地叛乱团体和毒枭组织之间
Between the local rebel groups and the drug lords,
我们会把自己害死的
we're gonna get ourselves killed this time.
没有人会死的
Nobody's getting killed.
最危险的东西就是这里的河水
The most dangerous thing out here is this water.
♪ NCIS 14x24 ♪ Rendezvous Original Air Date on May 16, 2017
海军罪案调查处 第14季24集
这不是普通案件
This is no ordinary case.
它涉及我们每一个人
It involves one of our own.
我需要每个人都拿出最佳状态
I need everyone at the top of their game.
我一直都处在最佳状态
I'm always at the top of my game.
我喜欢你的态度Torres
I like your attitude, Torres.
但是这次你不用参加
But you're sitting this one out.
Quinn 我能指望你负责饮料和气球吗
Quinn, can I count on you for drinks and balloons?
好的
On it.
这是怎么了
Hey. What's, uh, going on?
你不需要担心什么
Nothing that concerns you.
男人不在这次宝宝派对的邀请之列
You men are not invited to this baby shower.
我觉得Delilah的宝宝派对确实跟我有关
Um, I think Delilah's baby shower does concern me.
也跟她有关
And Delilah as well.
仅供参考 男人也需要参加这个派对
FYI, men do go to baby showers.
现在可不是辩论时间
This is not the time to argue.
我没有
I'm not.
我们几个妹子会把一切处理好的
Us girls have this totally covered,
你可以放宽心
so you can just go relax.
好吧
Okay.
我刚从证物室拿的
I just scored down in evidence.
那里还有两箱装饰品
And there are two more boxes of decorations down there.
我想要物归原主
Mm-hmm. Tried to return them
但是他们让我扔了 所以...
to the original owner, but they said to toss them, so...
你知道我喜欢废物利用
You know I love recycling.
这些来自一个家暴案件 你们还记得吗
Those are from a domestic dispute case; you remember that?
一对堂兄弟为了孩子的名字
The two cousins that, uh,
吵起来然后互相开枪射击
argued over the baby's name, shot each other.
这就是为什么不邀请男人的原因
And this is why men aren't invited to baby showers.
也是我不要孩子的原因
And this is why I don't have kids.
有妈妈就够了 干嘛还要孩子
Oh, who needs kids when you have Mom?
Abby 我很感谢你做的一切
Look, Abby, I appreciate everything you're doing, okay?
但是我需要和Delilah商量
But I need to check with Delilah.
你们家谁说了算啊 伙计
Who wears the pants in the family, mate?
这和别的没有关系 只是
This has nothing to do with-- No, I'm...
我的意思是我们需要稍微缓一缓
I'm saying that we just need to slow down here, okay?
Delilah的妹妹可能也想组织这个派对
Maybe Delilah's sister wants to throw the shower.
或者Delilah想等等再办呢
Maybe Delilah wants to wait a little longer.
-不行 时间很紧了 -我知道
-Nope, clock's ticking. -I know!
我意思是我知道了
I mean, I know.
没事的
It's okay.
你会成为一个优秀的爸爸
You're gonna be a fantastic father.
现在你要成为一名
And now it's time to be
优秀的探员 Tim
a fantastic agent, Tim.
去MTAC
【注:美国多重威胁预警中心】
MTAC.
现在 一起去
Right now. Let's go.
Gibbs探员 很高兴终于见到你了
Agent Gibbs, nice to finally meet you.
McGee 好久不见
McGee, long time no see.
你怎么样 Taggart
How you been, Taggart?
太糟糕了
Horrible.
杰克逊维尔的潮湿让我患上了严重的鼻炎
【注:美国佛罗里达州东北部港市】
The humidity in Jacksonville was wreaking havoc on my sinuses
所以我要求调离
so I requested a transfer.
你知道总部的天才们把我调到哪了吗
And where did the geniuses at HQ send me?
巴拉圭大使♥馆♥
The embassy in Paraguay.
我必须把头放在烘干机里
I have to stick my head in the dryer
才能做个深呼吸
if I want to take a deep breath.
这就是你叫我们的原因 Taggart
That why you called us, Taggart?
给我们汇报你的鼻炎情况
Give us an update on your sinuses?
不是的
No.
是因为这个
Because of this.
两个化学家
Two chemists found it while
在调查这里的铀矿环境时发现的
doing an environmental survey of a uranium mine down here.
他们上交给当地警方 警方在
They turned it into the local police, who ran the prints
入境指纹系统里查找匹配
through their immigration fingerprinting system.
是谁的
Who is it?
指纹和Matthew Dean上士吻合
Prints were a match for a Petty Officer Matthew Dean.
其他身体部分被河流冲到
Several more body parts washed up on the bank
离发现手掌不远的河岸
near where the hand was found.
我们推断那是他遗体的其他部分
We presume it's the rest of him.
这些都在送往你们实验室的路上
It's all on its way to you now.
Dean被派到巴拉圭执行任务吗
Was Dean deployed to Paraguay?
没有 他是以旅游签证入境的
No, he'd recently entered the country on a tourist visa.
一个人
Alone?
我们了解的信息并不多
You know as much as we do.
发现他的地方基本是法外之地
The area he was found in is fairly lawless.
很难获得有效信息 我们只知道
It's hard to get good info. All we know is
他不应该出现在那里
he shouldn't have been here at all.
国♥务♥院♥三周前已经向美国游客发出旅游警告
State issued a travel advisory for American citizens
因为那里发生了叛乱行动
three weeks ago due to rebel activity.
那只是指导建议
Well, those are just guidelines.
如果美国公民想去也不会阻止的
Can't stop an American citizen from traveling if they want to.
普通公民是不会被阻止
Regular citizens, no.
但军人是被严禁进入的
But military personnel were forbidden.
Dean违反规定去那里
Dean violated orders when he came down here.
那么带来一个问题
Which begs the question...
他到底去那里干什么
What the hell was he doing there?
海军上士 Matthew Dean 28岁
Petty Officer First Class Matthew Dean, 28 years old.
2009年完成海豹突击队选拔训练
Finished his BUD/SEAL training in '09.
我们只知道这些
And that is pretty much all we know.
海豹突击队信息是加密的
SEAL records are need-to-know.
现在 Quinn正在五角大楼 试图获取更多信息
And right now Quinn is at the Pentagon trying to dig up more.
他结婚没
He married?
他和青马竹马结婚了
To his childhood sweetheart.
他的脸书档案显示
His Facebook profile
他最喜欢的歌♥手是大门乐队
says his favorite performers are The Doors
和肉块乐队
and, uh, Meat Loaf.
没有孩子
He has no kids.
有任何能把他和巴拉圭联♥系♥起来的线索吗
Anything link him to Paraguay?
没有 但是我们得到一个他
No, but we do have a theory
为什么去那里的假设
on what he might've been doing there.
由脸书提供的依据
Also courtesy of Facebook,
我们发现Dean曾经横穿太平洋
we learned that Dean once sailed across the Pacific.
独自一人
Alone.
在那之前
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表