And... I won't apologize for it.
并不是因为这会打破另一条规则
Not-not because that would break another rule,
只是
but because...
Gibbs
Gibbs...
我喜欢他
I like him.
非常
A lot.
等你好久了
Took you long enough.
就没了
That's it?
感恩节快乐 Bishop
Happy Thanksgiving, Bishop.
希望你喜欢感恩节中场秀
Hope you enjoyed the Thanksgiving halftime show.
距离下半场开场还有一段时间
And we are just moments away from the second half.
刚打开的频道的观众们 在上半场比赛之后
For those of you just tuning in, after the first half of play,
比分非常接近 7...
the score is tied, seven...
-喂 你在干什么 -喂
- Hey, what are you doing? - Hey.
别啊
Come on. Boo!
行了 我们得谈谈
Come on. We need to talk.
就不能等游戏结束吗
Can't it wait till after the game?
不行 我的地盘 我做主
No. My place, my rules.
噢噢 她又用妈妈的口气说话了
Uh-oh. She's using the mom-tone.
早说过我们不该用鸡蛋砸Jake的车
Told you we shouldn't have egged Jake's car.
你什么
You what?
讲道理
To be fair,
你可从来没说不要做 所以
you never said to not do that, so...
噢
Ugh!
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我爱你们 但这真是够了
I love you guys, but this needs to stop.
你们不能突然出现在这里 强行在我的生活里
You can't just show up here and insert yourselves
插♥进♥一脚
into my personal life.
我们不是小孩子了 你们都是成年人
We're not kids anymore. You're grown men.
只有生理上是
Only physically.
听着 Elle 你是我们的小妹
Listen, Elle, you're our little sister.
过度保护是长兄的必然属性
Being overprotective is in the big brother description.
这一点永远不会变
That's never gonna change.
好吧
Well,
我们能不能至少互相妥协一下
can we at least come to a compromise?
哦 我们听着呢
Uh, we're listening.
我同意以后对你们更加坦诚更多沟通
I'll agree to be more up front and open with you,
如果你们同意把私人空间还给我
if you'll agree to give me my personal space
以及相信我的决定
and trust my decisions.
没问题 我们接受这些提议
Okay, we accept those terms.
很好
Good,
因为有个人我想让你们见见
because there's someone I want you to meet.
友善点
Be nice.
我们一直很友善的
We're always nice.
呵呵
Huh.
嘿
Hey.
George John Robert
George, John, Robert,
这是Qasim
this is Qasim.
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
你好
Hello.
Ellie跟我说过你们很多事情
Ellie's told me so much about you.
谢天谢地 我们还以为是Gibbs
Thank God. We thought it was Gibbs.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表