什么秘密
What secret?
Victor Medina白白浪费了他
Victor Medina has squandered his right
待在这个国家的权利
to be in this country.
我是来驱逐他出境的
I'm here to deport him.
Victor Medina出生在墨西哥
Victor Medina was born in Mexico.
一年之后 他的父母搬到这儿 合法地搬来的
One year later, his parents moved the family here, legally.
父亲过世了
Father passed away.
母亲拿着绿卡继续在这儿生活
Mother continues to live here on a green card.
Medina需要绿卡加入海军
Medina needed a green card to join the Marines.
好吧 他已经有了一个
Well, he had one.
但是 在2006年 他从军队逃跑了
But, 2006, he got out of the corps,
犯了罪 变成应被驱逐出境的人
committed a crime, became deportable.
因为参与了一次酒吧斗殴
For getting in a bar fight?
联邦移♥民♥法规 长官
Federal immigration law, ma'am.
一年的刑期使他的定罪成了加重罪
One-year sentence made his conviction an aggravated felony.
好吧 那请您告诉我 为什么你当时没有将他驱逐出境
Well, then tell me, sir, why didn't you deport him then?
政♥府♥机构间并非一直沟通得
Government agencies don't always communicate
像我们期望的那样有效
as effectively as we'd like.
你们的协查通缉令再次将他带回了我们的监控范围
Your BOLO put him back on our radar.
告诉你 这一丁点都说不通
Tell you what, this makes zero sense.
孩子们发誓保卫这个国家
Kid signs up to protect this country
却不能申请公民身份
but doesn't apply for citizenship?
好吧 在Medina参军的那个年代 许多人想着一旦他们宣誓入伍
Well, back when Medina joined, a lot of guys thought citizenship
就能自动获取公民身份
was automatic once they took their oath of enlistment.
现在 军队鼓励
These days, the military makes a point
他们申请 但是...
of encouraging them to apply, but...
许多个案因为小问题失败
Cases fall through the cracks.
因为没有人是完美的 对吧
Because nobody is perfect, right?
Baldwin官员 我们已经排除了Medina在这个谋杀案里的嫌疑
Officer Baldwin, we've cleared Medina of this murder.
他曾经在阿富汗的土地上
He was on the ground in Afghanistan
穿着美国的制♥服♥ 拜托
in a United States uniform, for God's sake.
我在做我分内的工作 和你们一样
Look, I'm doing my job, just like you.
他一旦到这儿
As soon as he gets here,
我需要你们转交拘留权
I'll need you to transfer custody.
我们就无能为力了
Is there nothing we can do?
明白 老大 是
Got it, boss. Yep.
马上办
On it.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
请问一下
Excuse me.
警♥察♥把我的东西给你们了吗
Did the cops give you my stuff?
私人物品 是的我们拿到了
Personal effects? Yeah, we got 'em.
我可以拿回我的指南针吗 不行
Can I get my compass back? No.
我们必须将所有东西在移♥民♥局
We got to turn everything over to Immigration
获得拘留权后转交他们
when they take custody.
嗯 指南针看起来很旧了
Hmm. Compass looks old.
是我爸的
It was my dad's.
它不在我口袋里总觉得怪怪的
Feels weird not having it in my pocket.
该死的
Damn.
有问题吗
What's wrong?
它现在不指北了
It's not pointing north.
警♥察♥一定是把它掉到地上 或者怎么着了
Cops must've dropped it or something.
我有个朋友 她大概能帮你修好它
I have a friend. She could probably fix it for you.
多谢啦
Thanks.
那么 警♥察♥说你在去俄亥俄州的路上
So, cops said you were headed to Ohio.
职业足球名人堂
Pro Football Hall of Fame?
我妈住在扬斯敦市郊区
My mom lives outside of Youngstown.
我知道这种事情会怎么结束
I knew how this was gonna end.
只是想去告个别
Just wanted to say good-bye.
Nick
Nick,
-调头回去 -啥
- turn the car around. - What?
这个人得去看一下他母亲
The man needs to see his mom.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
这得耗去一整晚
That'll take all night.
Gibbs跟我们说慢慢来
Gibbs told us to take our time
做点好事 这就是他打电♥话♥来的原因
and do some good. That's why he called.
我不准备去俄亥俄州
I am not going to Ohio.
好吧 该死的
Well, darn it.
你真是逊毙了
Really sucks for you,
我恰好有唱歌♥的冲动
because I just got the urge to sing.
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes ♪
好吧 你得保证
Okay, you promised
不在车里唱歌♥
you weren't gonna sing in the car anymore.
除非你调头 否则我不会停
I'm not stopping until you turn the car around.
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes ♪
一起来 Victor
Come on, Victor.
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain ♪ -不会吧
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain ♪ - Really?
♪ She'll be comin' 'round ♪ -你俩都唱了起来?
♪ She'll be comin' 'round ♪ - Now both of you are singing?
♪ The mountain when she comes ♪
♪ The mountain when she comes ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain, she'll be comin' ♪
♪ She'll be comin' 'round the mountain, she'll be comin' ♪
♪ 'Round the mountain... ♪ -好 好 好
♪ 'Round the mountain... ♪ - All right, all right, all right!
好吧 我调头回去 我现在就调头
All right, I'm turning around. I'm doing it.
别唱了
Just stop singing.
好的 明白了
All right, got it.
你知道吗 Tim
You know, um, Tim,
直到我们得出统一结论之前
until we come to a group decision,
我不知道你在这儿是否合适
I don't know if it's right for you to be in here.
我只是在为Delilah和我做些准备
I'm just getting some specs for Delilah and I
万一我们很幸运地租到这个房♥子
in case we're lucky enough to get the place.
我们得将这次集体会议记录在案
We've got to get this group meeting on the books.
你知道吗 DiNozzo先生 我正准备告诉你
You know, Mr. DiNozzo, I was gonna tell you,
我并不认为有人会放弃这个公♥寓♥
I don't think anyone is gonna willingly give this place up.
考虑到你将要做出决定
Think you're gonna have to make a decision.
这提醒了我 有些相关的事情
Which reminds me, there's something
我打算告诉你
I wanted to tell you about.
哦 什么事情
Oh. What is it?
我终于向Delilah求婚了
I finally proposed to Delilah.
哦 真的
Oh. You did?
是的我求婚了 那简直...那简直 那简直棒呆了你知道吗
I did. It was... it was epic. It was amazing, you know?
我 我家漂亮妹妹现在是我的未婚妻了
My-my beautiful girlfriend is now my beautiful fiancée.
噢 我给你看看这个
Oh. Let me show you this, too.
噢 我 我为你欣喜若狂 Tim
Oh. I'm-I'm over the moon for you, Tim.
喔 这个相册太赞了
Aw. This album is wonderful.
有点像我们爱情故事的照片日记
Kind of a photographic journey of our love story.
我认为这个故事 应该能证明...
It's a story that I think could really...
我值得住进这个公♥寓♥
really bloom in this apartment.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
改变话题
Changing the subject.
Cassano
Cassano.
那就是你们的血鞋印的鞋子品牌
That's the brand of shoe that made your bloody footprint.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我找我的鞋子代理商确认过了
I confirmed it with my shoe broker.
Cassanos非常少见 意大利造 纯手工
Cassanos are rare, Italian, and handmade.
一个男人梦寐以求的鞋子
Everything a man could want on his feet.
好吧 我拿去给Abby
All right, well, I'll get that to Abby.
我准备把这个
And I am just gonna leave this
留在这儿
right here.
以备你出于什么原因想看一眼
In case you want to take a peek at that for any reason.
Abbs 忙啥呢
Abbs, what are you doing?
我正在给一个钕磁铁复极性
I'm getting a neodymium magnet for repolarization.
复什么
For the what?
这是个老电脑硬盘
Um, this is an old PC hard drive.
这里面有很强劲的磁铁
And inside of it is a very strong magnet
叫做稀土磁铁
called a rare-earth magnet.
当Victor回来的时候
When Victor gets back,
我就要从他手里拿个罗盘
I'm gonna get his compass from him,
用他把这个给修好
and I'm gonna use this to fix it.
前提是
That is, before
ICE突然介入像个愤怒的鹈鹕一样把他带走
ICE swoops in and takes him away like some angry pelican.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表