A baby.
你怀孕了 大约十周
You're pregnant, about ten weeks.
哦
Oh.
和我想象中一模一样的
That's exactly how I imagined it.
嘿 Abby
Hey, Abby.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
不会吧 你也来
Not you, too?
嘿 Abby
Hey, Abby.
我没事儿 我只是 我只是昏过去了
I'm okay, I just, I just passed out.
"只是"
"Just"?
人们可不会"只是"昏过去
People don't "just" pass out.
没事的 Abby 我们没事儿
It's okay, Abby, we're fine.
你们并不是没事
You're not fine.
你们简直是在发光
You're glowing.
为什么你们会发光
Why are you glowing?
我们没有发光啊
We're not glowing.
绝对是在发光
Mm, definitely glowing.
我担心了一整晚没睡可不是为了
I didn't stay up all night worrying
连你们为什么在发光都不知道了
to not know why you are glowing.
好了 Abby 我们还没告诉Delilah的妈妈呢
All right, Abby, we haven't heard back
所以在她知道之前
from Delilah's mom yet, so until she knows,
你谁都不能告诉
you can't tell anyone.
你说真的
Seriously?
等到我们告诉家人就好
Just until we let family know.
我谁都不会告诉的
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
但是
But...
真的
seriously?
这 是 最棒的消息了
This... is... the best news ever!
目前检查了一半的船员 其中只有一半知道
Been through half the crew so far and only half of them
该怎么打海军结
know how to tie Navy knots.
你的绳索把戏非常适合排除嫌疑人
Uh, your rope trick is great for eliminating suspects,
但是没法找到他们啊
but not exactly finding them.
我开了免提了 Bishop 情况如何
You' re on speaker, Bishop, how'd it go?
我们有3个 Gibbs
And then there were three, Gibbs.
我们的这个毒贩Palumbo认为他可能和
Three crew members from the McGuire
McGuire号♥上的三名船员交易过
that our dealer Palumbo thinks he may have done business with.
有哪个是我们认识的人吗
Anyone we know?
事实上 Clayton正在把我们认识的
Matter of fact, Clayton's texting over
那个人发送过来
the one we know right now.
Stoddard 食品服务军官
Stoddard, the food service officer.
Quinn探员和你们在一块儿吗
Is Agent Quinn with you?
是的 Clay 我在
Yeah, Clay, I'm here
而且 额 刚刚收到了你的信息
and, uh, just received your text.
等等 他不是那个第一个发现Jones死了的人吗
Wait, isn't he the guy who found Jones dead in the first place?
嗯哼
Mm-mm!
这闻起来可真不错
Sure does smell good.
希望你不会介意
I hope you don't mind.
事实上 你违反了
Actually, you're violating
好几条规定
quite a few regulations.
至少告诉我你已经洗了手了
Tell me you washed your hands, at least.
哦 当然 我的手很干净
Oh, yeah, mine are clean.
你的呢
How about yours?
每顿饭之前我都会像个外科医生一样把手洗干净
I scrub in like a surgeon for every meal.
现在 如果你不介意的话 午饭还得过几小时
Now, if you don't mind, lunch isn't for another hour.
这些规定
These regulations,
它们是为了防止任何人在这儿乱晃
they meant to keep anybody from wandering in here
对这些食物动手动脚的吗
and messing with the food?
那是基本目的 没错
That's the basic idea, yeah.
嗯
Hmm.
只有像你一样经过授权的人
Only authorized personnel like yourself
才能接触从这儿出去的东西吗
have access to everything that comes out of this place?
你想说什么 Gibbs探员
What are getting at, Agent Gibbs?
他想说你和中校之间的过节
He's getting at whatever problem you have with the commander.
你知道这上面需要涂什么吗
You know what this needs?
葡萄果酱
Grape jelly.
我和中校之间没有任何问题
I don't have a problem with the commander,
但我会在两秒钟内让他收拾你们
but I'll have him on both your asses in two seconds
-如果你们不给我滚... -这儿可真没什么东西可吃
- if you don't get the hell... - There really is nothing to eat here.
我只想要个汉堡
I just want a burger.
你知道的 非常稀有 几乎是蓝色的那种
You know, really rare, almost blue.
你有那种东西吗
Do you have anything like that?
我不知道你们认为我♥干♥了什么
I don't know what you think I did...
我们不是认为 Stoddard
We don't think, Stoddard.
只是个恶作剧而已
Just a prank.
我没想伤害任何人
I didn't mean for anybody to get hurt.
你做的可比伤害Jonesy多太多了
You did way more than hurt Jonesy.
本来是给指挥官准备的
It was meant for the commander.
不会杀了他的 只是为了气气他
Not to kill him, just to get him back for busting our humps.
Jonesy吃了他的食物是个意外
Jonesy eating his food was a fluke.
把他的尸体扔下船也是意外么
Like throwing his body overboard?
在Haring的床位栽赃毒品也是意外么
And planting the drugs in Haring's bunk?
那 也是恶作剧吗
That a fluke, too?
不
No.
那是我太愚蠢
I was just stupid.
当我看到指挥官的空盘子
When I saw the commander's empty plate
就挨着Jones的尸体 我 我只是
next to Jonesy body, I-I just...
我想一定会查到我身上的
I thought it was gonna come back to me.
我猜我一定是慌了
I guess I panicked.
可以了吗
Okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I really am.
道歉也有点晚了吧
It's a little late for an apology.
嗯 他一直称之为 呃 一个意外
Yeah, he kept calling it, uh, an accident,
纯粹意外
a total fluke.
看来他和我们卖♥♥“狂喜”的药贩子真是天生一对
Seems like him and our “ecstasy” dealer are made for each other.
嘿 你们都知道这个好消息了 对吧
Hey, you guys got the good news, right?
Deliah还好吗
Delilah's okay?
- 好 啊 感谢上帝 - 对
-Yes, uh, thank goodness. - Yep.
只是晕倒了一会儿
Just a fainting spell.
大概是压力太大了 你知道的
Probably just stress, you know,
策划婚礼 等等一系列
from planning the wedding and all,
- 但她现在没事了 -嗯 那就好
- but she's okay now. - Well, that's great.
还有别的事儿吗
Anything else?
什么 没 没有
What? No, no.
什么事也没有
No.
为什么会有别的事儿
Why would there be something else? ...
呵呵
Heh.
我是说 我是说 那个好消息
I mean... I mean, that good news,
那 是个足够好的消息了 对吧
that's... enough good news, right?
-呃 对 - 嗯哼 - 嗯
- Uh, yes. - un-huh - Yeah.
确实是个好消息
That's very good news indeed,
但Sciuto小姐 我有个问题
Miss Sciuto, but I have a question.
事实上 问题是要问你的 Gibbs探员
Actually, question's for you, Agent Gibbs.
你知道为什么McGee邀请我今晚去他家吃晚餐么
Do you have any idea why McGee would invite me to his home for dinner tonight?
为什么 为什么不能邀请你
Why? Why not?
嗯 那
Well, it...
那并不是个邀请 只是一封邮件的修辞说法
...it's not the invitation, it's the wording of the e-mail.
他标记的是私人 而且
He marked it "Personal" And...
要求我别告诉任何人
I was asked not to tell anybody.
- 那你还告诉我 - 你又不是别人
Yet you're telling me. Well, you're not anybody.
而且 这很奇怪
And... and it's just odd.
简短的通知 还保密
Short notice, the secrecy.
嗯 如果告诉你能让你感觉好点的话 他们也邀请我了
Well, if it makes you feel any better, they invited me.
我会去的
I'm gonna be there.
- 你会去 - 嗯哼
- You will? - Mm-hmm.
呃 我 我也会去 - 一样的邀请吗
- Uh, me, me too. - Same invitation?
- 嗯 我也收到了 - 我 还有我
Yeah, I got one too. - Me, three.
我们都被邀请了 很显然
We all got invited, apparently.
好吧 那就没这么机密了 是吧
Well, not much of a secret then, is it?
哈 为什么是现在 为什么今晚
Huh, why now? Why tonight?
对啊 好突然
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表