Paco家的披萨送货上门咯
Paco's Pizza here to greet ya!
开一下门 我来给你送餐咯
Answer the door, let me meet ya!
嗨 是我
Hey. It's me.
-什么情况 Zeke -再查一遍地址
- What's up, Zeke? - Check that address again.
-又一个没人理我的 -什么
- I got another no-show. - What?
是我们那个
It's our stupid
愚蠢的手♥机♥应用 我觉得那玩意有问题
phone app. I think there's a glitch.
你好
Hello?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不要这样
No, no, no, no, no.
♪ NCIS 14x14 ♪ Nonstop Original Air Date on February 7, 2017
海军罪案调查处 第14季第14集
你在看什么呢 Nick
What are you workin' on, Nick?
就是在回顾一下那个Norfolk的案子
Just going over that Norfolk case.
我们干得非常不错
We did pretty good work in there.
这个报告也 非常 长
That's a pretty long report.
也许你应该歇一歇
Maybe you want to take a load off.
我会的
I will.
但不是现在
Eventually.
好的 好吧 Alex 拿走吧
Okay, fine, Alex. Just take it.
哈
Ha!
终于
Finally.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, what's happening?
麻烦让一下
Excuse me.
哦 来找妈妈吧
Ooh, come to Mama.
过会请你喝饮料
Drinks on me later.
Bishop跟我打赌你今天下班前
Bishop bet me that you would sit in that chair
会坐上那把椅子
by the end of the day.
已经三天了
It's been three days.
等等 等一下 你们是说
Wait, hold on. You're telling me
我已经有整整三天
that it's been three whole days
没坐上这把椅子了
since I sat on this chair?
三天 三周 三个月 可能从没坐过
Days, weeks, months. Maybe ever.
你们太夸张了 我经常坐在那
You're being dramatic. I sit here plenty.
嗯 那现在就坐
Huh. Then sit now.
对啊 坐
Yeah, sit.
这个嘛 我才不会因为你们让我坐我就坐
Well, I'm not gonna sit now 'cause you're telling me to.
好吧
Fine.
我搞不懂你们想干什么
I don't get the big idea.
起立
On your feet.
Hastings有一个死掉的士官
Dead petty officer in Hastings.
McGee会在那里跟我们汇合
McGee will meet us there.
看到没 这就是我喜欢站着的原因
See? That's why I like to stand.
我是个行动派 随时准备出发
I'm a man of action. Stayin' on my toes!
谁赢了那20块
Who won the $20?
你往窗户里面看的时候看到了什么
What'd you see when you looked in the window there?
-为什么进去 -我看到她躺在地上
- Why'd you step inside? - I saw her on the floor.
我忽然觉得很想吃一片 是不是不太合适
Is it wrong that I'm suddenly craving a slice?
哦 别 我知道一次布鲁克林的联♥合♥行♥动♥有人这么干了
Oh, no, I know a joint in Brooklyn--
这让其他人都很尴尬
puts all others to shame.
老大 受害者是Maya Kettering中士
Boss, victim is Petty Officer Second Class Maya Kettering.
26岁 驻扎在Norfolk海军基地之外
26 years old. Stationed out of Norfolk.
这地方已经被搞得一团糟 会不会是窃贼行窃被撞上了
Place is tossed. Maybe a robbery gone wrong?
前后都没有强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry, front or back.
警报器没触发 所以要么是凶手
Alarm wasn't tripped, so either the killer
避开了警报器 要么
bypassed it or...
要么她认识那个人 她让他进来的
Or she knew the guy. She let him in.
-你见过警长了 -是的
- You meet the sheriff? - Yeah.
他是个 呃 Barney Fife一样的人
【注:美剧The Andy Griffith Show里的一个副警长】
He's a real, um, Barney Fife.
呃 Maynard县确实有点像那个剧里面的Mayberry社区
Ah. Maynard County's a bit Mayberry-ish.
小地方的执法人员都差不多
Small-town law enforcement.
找到受害者的丈夫在哪了吗
Locate the victim's husband?
找到了 警长说他在飞机上
Yeah, the sheriff said he's on a plane.
他正在旧金山出差 现在正在
He was in San Francisco on business, and he's on his way
-返回华盛顿的路上 -好的
- back to D.C. now. - All right.
-找几个探员去接他 -好的 长官
- Have agents there to meet him. - Yes, sir.
Duck 死因
Duck, cause of death.
啊 Jethro 你知道我讨厌推测
Ah, Jethro, you know I hate to speculate,
尤其是我还没完成尸检的时候
particularly if I haven't done my complete examination.
我打赌他还是会推测一下
I'll bet he speculates anyway.
看看她的眼睛
Well, take a look at her eyes.
这个结膜下出血意味着
This subconjunctival hemorrhaging would indicate...
窒息
Strangulation.
-Walter -Mallard医生
- Walter? - Dr. Mallard.
另外 在这种正式场合
And I prefer Sheriff Osorio
我还是喜欢你叫我Osorio警长
while we're on official business.
这就是我跟你说的那个Barney Fife
That's the Barney Fife I was telling you about.
-哦我的老天 -想我吗 Gibbs
- Oh, my God. - Miss me, Gibbs?
-你是这里的警长 -我以为Palmer医生
- You're the sheriff? - Well, I thought Dr. Palmer
应该已经告诉过你们了
would've told you by now.
不 他没有
No, he did not.
我 我完全忘记了
I-I completely forgot.
我 我记得你当选了 但是 但是
I-I remember you were elected, but-but the-the where
我忘记你在哪当选了
somehow eluded me.
你看起来气色不错啊 Donald
You're looking well, Donald.
在得知 Jimmy填补了你
You'll be happy to know that
在福尔摩斯调查协会的位置之后
Jimmy filled your position
你应该很高兴吧
with the Sherlocks seamlessly.
毫无疑问
I had little doubt.
-福尔摩斯调查协会 -说来话长
- The Sherlocks? - It's a long story.
-等等 你们认识这个人 -说来更长
- Wait, you know this guy? - Even longer story.
别担心管辖权的问题 Gibbs
Don't sweat jurisdiction, Gibbs.
是我叫你们来的
I was the one who called you in.
另外 请放心 我是很高兴让你们NCIS的人
And rest assured, I'll be happy to let your NCIS team
跟我♥干♥的
work with me.
我很感激 警长
I appreciate that, Sheriff.
伙计 我就喜欢听这个
Man, I love the sound of that.
小团伙又聚到一起的感觉
Ain't it great to have the gang
是不是棒极了
back together?
老大 那是什么
Boss, what was that?
那是Osorio警长
That was Sheriff Osorio.
我就说出来吧 呃 这是我的错
I'll just say it-- uh, this one's on me.
那是什么情况 他说的什么让我们的人跟他干
What was that? What was he saying about letting our team
是什么意思 我们不是通常在这时候声明管辖权吗
work with his? Isn't this where we usually claim jurisdiction?
上次这么做效果的并不好
That didn't do much good last time.
等等 抱歉 上次
Wait, I'm sorry, last time?
这个说来话很长
Really long story.
亲近你的朋友
Keep your friends close
疯狂的朋友更要亲近点
and the crazies even closer.
谋杀
A murder?
我们中大奖了
We just hit the jackpot!
别着急 Lyle 这是Maynard县的案件
Not so fast, Lyle. This is a Maynard County case,
不是福尔摩斯调查协会的案子
not a Sherlock case.
哦 Walty Walt 让我们伸出援手
Oh, Walty Walt. Let us help.
哦 非官方的帮助 也许可以
Uh, unofficially, maybe.
菜鸟 那些火腿三明治在哪呢
Probie! Where are those pigs in a blanket?
警长饿了
Sheriff's hungry!
这么晚了
It's late.
-Palmer医生去哪了 -他被耽搁了
- Where's Dr. Palmer? - He's been held up.
-你的受害者是海军 -哦 把它给我
- Your victim is Navy. - Oh, give me that.
海军
Navy?
你看到特别探员Gibbs了
You saw Special Agent Gibbs?
我们以前跟NCIS打过交道
We've dealt with NCIS before.
有什么问题吗
What is the problem?
Gibbs就是问题 他是个很难对付的人
Gibbs. He's a hard nut to crack.
我倒很想对付他一下
I'd love to have a crack at him.
你们是在说
Did you say...
特别探员Gibbs
"Special Agent Gibbs"?
你认识他吗 菜鸟
You know him, probie?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表