好了 情况如何
Okay, what do we got?
老大
Well, boss,
逃跑的是Arthur Jankowski
escapee is Arthur Jankowski.
本来以为十拿九稳了 然而我们没有准备
Thought we had him, but we were not prepared
周边有带轮子的火箭飞船的情景
for the rocket ship with wheels around the corner.
这是个已被定罪的身份盗窃犯
Guy's a convicted identity thief, but
但是显然监狱里的三年没把他扳过来
apparently three years in prison didn't scare him straight.
他最近的罪行很值得一说
His latest victim is quite the score.
世界闻名的作家Mason Moffett 老大 这个货
World-renowned author Mason Moffett. Boss, this guy
写了最厉害的恐怖小说
writes the most amazing horror books.
我发誓 在我读了Headstone Highway之后
I swear, I read Headstone Highway
我给吓得一个多月不敢睡觉
and I did not sleep right for a month.
Jankowski偷取了Moffett的身份
Jankowski stole Moffett's identity
开始把他的版税转移到
and started diverting his royalty checks
一个隐藏账号♥
into hidden accounts.
我们搜查了Jankowski的房♥子
We searched Jankowski's place.
他肯定是好好享受着Moffett的钱
He's definitely enjoying Moffett's money.
许多高档的物件
Lot of high-end items.
就像笔电 Abby现在
Like a laptop, and Abby's
正在搜索呢 没有Cassano的鞋
going through it now. No Cassano shoes,
不过很有可能他正穿着呢
but there's a good chance that he's wearing 'em.
那 你呢
So, and, uh, what about you?
你在有钱人的藏枪室找到啥了么
Did you find anything in the rich guy's gun room?
没有瑞士弹♥药♥ 我又查了那些
No Swiss ammo. And I searched those
柜子和桌子 就我自己
cabinets and drawers. By myself.
还有他的不在场证明
Oh. And his alibi--
证实了
it checks.
呃 第三个嫌犯 boss
W... Uh, suspect number three, boss.
第三个 第三个嫌疑犯 Howard Lane
Number three, suspect number three-- Howard Lane.
是一位对冲基金经理 他的Cassanos鞋毫无磨损
He is a hedge fund manager whose Cassanos were never worn.
枪击那天他有严密的不在场证明
And he's got an airtight alibi for the night of the shooting.
这让我们把目光转向
Which brings us back to...
Jankowski 我看好他
Jankowski. I like him for this.
那行啊 挺好的 然后找到他
Well, good. Then find him.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
我们可以电♥话♥说
We have phones, you know.
是啊 但你们的人没一个听到铃♥声♥
Well, none of your people seem to hear them ring.
Medina在哪
Where's Medina?
还没回来
Not back yet.
我在地铁上跟一位Cornell士官
I spoke to an Officer Cornell
通话了
over at Metro.
她说你们的人昨天下午
She said your people picked him up
把他从Bedford郡接走了
in Bedford County yesterday afternoon.
车出问题了
Car trouble.
你特么打算拖延
The hell you trying to pull?
只要Medina回来 你肯定第一时间得到通知
When Medina gets back here, you will be the first to know.
怎样
We good?
可以
Yeah.
不不
No, no, no,
这世上我最爱的事情是
my favorite thing in the world
给客人展示厨艺
is cooking for people who eat.
这将成为我一生里吃过的最好的午餐之一
Well, that will go down as one of the best meals of my life.
真的 妈妈 谢谢你
Yeah, Ma, thank you.
不不 别急 我来把食谱秘方写给你
No, no, wait, wait, I will go write down the recipe for you.
那得花掉我一年时间了
That would literally make my year.
是啊 我妈做得最好的就是碗麦片
Yeah, the most my mom ever cooked was a bowl of cereal,
啊 呃 这真是
so, uh, this was...
真是太贴心了
this was quite a treat.
她等下回来的时候会叫我们留下来喝杯咖啡
She's gonna ask us to stay for coffee when she comes back.
我也希望可以
I wish we could.
一杯咖啡
But one cup of coffee
又喝不死人
never killed nobody.
不是 我 哎好吧
No, no, I... I get it.
你们对我太好了
You guys have been so good to me.
我只是
I just...
我希望你能明白
I want you to know something.
当我遇到麻烦
When I got in trouble--
酒吧里的争斗
that bar fight--
那人喝醉了
the guy was drunk.
他对着她女友嘶喊
He was yelling at his girlfriend,
指着脸大骂
getting in her face.
那是不对的
It wasn't right.
我把他拉开
I pulled him away...
一切就失控了
and it went from there.
之后 他们说谎了
Afterwards, they lied.
都说谎了
Both of 'em.
说什么我凭空袭击他
Said that I attacked him out of nowhere.
他们的证词与我的冲突
It was their word against mine.
我知道自己
I know I got myself
陷入麻烦了
in trouble.
但是
But...
我也有理由
I had a reason.
Victor 有很多人
Victor, there are a lot of people
都认为你所面对的是恶行
who think what you're facing isn't right.
包括我们
Us included.
出生后我都没去过Mexico
I haven't been to Mexico since I was a baby.
见鬼 我都不说西班牙语
Hell, I don't even speak Spanish.
我接下来要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man...
好好陪陪你妈妈
...take your time with your mom.
知道吗
All right?
我得把真♥相♥告诉她
I need to tell her the truth.
妈
Ma?
"为什么我需要公♥寓♥"
“'Why I Should Get the Apartment,'
Eleanor Bishop的文章
an essay by Eleanor Bishop”.
她在路上给我发的邮件
She e-mailed me that from the road.
知道吗 我真的很关心你们三个
You know, I really care about the three of you
这么深入 这么公平
so deeply. So equally.
好吧 我承认文笔挺好
Well, I admit that it is well-written,
但是呢我完全不认可她的主题
but I totally disagree with her thesis statement.
Abby 我亲爱的
Abby, my love,
我来是想告诉你我已经决定抽签了
I came here to tell you that I've decided to draw a name.
这是唯一公平的方式
It's the only fair way.
噢 神啊 我真是...幸运
Oh, my God. I'm so... lucky.
我喜欢抽签
I love drawings.
我可以 我可以找个帽子
I could-I could find a hat.
不不 这是 呃 不需要
No, no, it's, uh... No need.
我已经找到了一个公正的抽奖箱
I've already recruited an impartial name drawer.
哦 我的天 好吧 Mallard医生
Oh, my gosh. Okay, so, Dr. Mallard
有一大堆不要用他帽子的繁琐条规
has rules about not using his hat for nonsense.
让我感觉这像是在玩火
And I feel like this could be on the cusp,
我们最好快点
so we better do this quickly.
我要把名字写上去了
I'm gonna write down the names.
讲真 我记不得什么时候
Seriously, I can't remember when I've
我去抽奖还没中彩
entered a raffle and I didn't win a prize.
-棒极了 -Abbs
- This is awesome. - Abbs.
你是在工作还是主持晚会
You working, you hosting a party?
我在等"叮"
I am waiting for a ding.
McGee和Quinn
So, McGee and Quinn
正在努力寻找
were able to pinpoint the
Jankowski飞驰而去的准确时间和地点
exact time and location when Jankowski sped off.
-通过交通摄像头追踪 -对
- Followed him with traffic cams. - Yeah.
嗯 这几个镜头后我找不到他了
Um, I lost him after these shots,
但是我把有他的画面
but I input his plate
和他的车进行统计
and his car stats into a program
通过各处摄像头的
that's accessing the live feed
实时反馈以及...
from cameras within...
我知道了 Abbs 你就在等叮的那声
I got it, Abbs. You're waiting for a ding.
没错 这是Jankowski的笔记本
Exactly. So, this is Jankowski's laptop.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表