这是枪击之后 那家商店的监控摄像头
This is the footage from the store's security camera
拍到的画面
immediately following the shooting.
它显示了收银台的情况
It shows the activity at the counter.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
哦 不 有的
Oh, yes, there is.
有一束光
There's a light
照到了柜台上
that hits the counter.
一次...
Once...
两次
...twice--
等等 三次
wait for it-- three times.
这告诉我们什么
What does that tell us?
商店入口有一个灯光标识
There's a lit sign on the front door.
所以每次那道门被打开
So every time the door is opened,
来自标识的灯光就照射到柜台上
the light from the sign hits the counter.
门被打开了三次
That door was opened three times
就在枪击之后
immediately following the shooting.
Medina说只有一个强盗逃离了现场
Medina said there was only one robber fleeing the scene.
没错 所以他在撒谎吗
Exactly. So, is he lying?
还是 在现场的人
Or were there more people there
比他报♥警♥时说的更多
than he told 911?
这是一些你们应该问问自己的问题
These are the kind of questions that you should be
在其他任何地方 而不是在这里
asking yourselves somewhere other than here.
哦 还有一件事情
Oh, one more thing.
我还增强了犯罪现场的脚印图像
I also enhanced the footprint at the crime scene.
看起来像是商标名字的一部分
Looks like part of a brand name.
是的 它是手工刻上去的
Yeah. It was etched in by hand.
这些鞋底是手工做的 而且很贵
These puppies are handmade and expensive.
-你查出品牌了吗 -没有
- You make out the name? - No.
但我会查出来的 再见
But I will find that out. Good-bye.
Abigail
Abigail,
就像我保证的 我来了
here I am, as promised.
啊
Ah,
McGee 真惊喜啊
McGee, what a nice surprise.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
啊
Ah.
-你怎么样 -老兄 你来这里做什么
- How are you? - Chief, what are you doing here?
等等 这就是为什么你打算赶我们走
Wait a second, that's why you're trying to get rid of us--
所以我就看不到你为了那个公♥寓♥给贿赂他
so I wouldn't see you buttering up Senior about the apartment.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
老爷子是来这里帮我
Senior is here to help me
追查鞋子的商标的
track down this shoe brand.
我确实了解
I do have superior knowledge
昂贵的鞋子
of, uh, luxury footwear.
从什么开始 你需要别人帮你追查线索了 Abby
Since when do you need help tracking down anything, Abby?
我现在都不能正眼看你了
I can't even look at you right now.
老爷子 我相信
Senior, I trust you
你能够做出正确的选择
to make the right choice.
McGee
McGee!
你去过我的公♥寓♥ 它太小了
You've seen my apartment! It's so tiny
我几乎没有地方放我的狗项圈了
I barely have room for my dog collars!
公♥寓♥的事就是一个雷区
Apartment thing's a minefield.
你打算怎么决定谁可以拥有它
How you gonna decide who gets it?
我以为你有一些
I was hoping you would have
充满智慧的建议
some words of wisdom.
完全没有
Nope.
Abby做了什么
Abby did what?
有用吗
Well, is it working?
好的 谢谢你McGee 是的 保持联♥系♥
Okay, thanks, McGee. Yeah, keep me posted.
Abby在耍阴招
Abby's playing dirty.
但是McGee不会比她好
But McGee's no better.
他为了租到房♥子 会不惜爬过下水道
He'd crawl through a sewer to get that place.
让我问你一个问题 我要怎么
Let me ask you a question, how does one get in
才能参与到这个租公♥寓♥的竞争里
on this apartment thing?
你看
Look, uh,
我必须要告诉你
I have to tell you, um,
那个公♥寓♥里发生过一场谋杀案
there was a murder in that apartment.
这就是为什么Tony租得起它
That's why Tony was able to afford it.
而我知道你对于住的地方
And I know how you feel about dead bodies
躺过死尸是什么态度
in potential living spaces...
Nick 那可是场大屠♥杀♥
Nick, it was a bloodbath.
大屠♥杀♥啊
A bloodbath, huh?
但是 在杜邦商♥圈♥ 只花那么一点租金的房♥子
Well, for that kind of rent in Dupont Circle,
我 嗯...我很快就能克服的
I, um... I'd get over it pretty quick.
Bishop探员
Agent Bishop,
没想到你会来
didn't think you were coming.
来我们自己的地盘
To our own party?
州际骑警说得
Well, state troopers made it sound
像是你们不能负责转移
like you weren't available for the transfer.
所以我从华盛顿来这里接他
So I came up from D.C. to get him.
我正要去前台填相关表格
I was just headed up front to fill out the paperwork.
好吧 我们在这 我们会负责Medina的监护
Well, we're here, and we're taking Medina into custody.
我带你们去见他
I'll take you to him.
谢谢了
Thanks.
我正在给货架上货
I was stocking shelves.
一个戴着面具的人走进来
Guy walked in with a mask,
说他要收银台的钱
said he wanted the money in the register.
那个水手
The sailor--
就站在那人旁边
he was right next to the guy.
错误的地点 错误的时间 你懂的
Wrong place, wrong time, you know?
那之后发生了什么
What happened after that?
水手指责了那人
Sailor charged the guy.
在我到他们身边之前 我听到了一声枪响
Before I could get to them, I heard a gunshot.
枪手跑了出去
The shooter ran out.
监控显示门开了三次
Surveillance shows the front door opening three times.
是的 我紧跟着他出去了
Yeah. I went out after him.
实际上是我躺倒在车的引擎盖上
Practically laid myself on the hood of the car
试图阻止他离开
trying to stop him from leaving.
他还是逃走了
He peeled off anyway.
所以你才知道是一辆白色跑车
That's how you knew it was a white sports car.
是的
Yeah.
那之后你又回到了室内
And after that, you went back inside?
我报了警
I called 911.
然后这对情侣走进了商店 同时我看到了枪
Then this couple walked into the store, and I saw the weapon.
-你们找到枪了吗 -是的
- You found it? - Yes.
它滑落到某个货架下
It slid under one of the shelves.
我把枪锁在办公室里 这样就没有其他人会受伤了
I locked it in the office so no one else could get hurt.
然后你就离开了现场
And then you left the scene.
Victor 如果你告诉我们的是真的
Victor, if what you're telling us is true,
那你在宾夕法尼亚干什么
what are you doing in Pennsylvania?
老大
Boss,
刚和Abby通了电♥话♥
just talked to Abby.
她看了Victor Medina鞋子的照片
She looked at photos of Victor Medina's shoes.
没有一双符合现场的足印
None of 'em match our footprint.
是的 不一样的尺码 不一样的踩痕
Yeah, different size, different tread.
有在这商店街对面的
And we had a witness from across the street
证人举报
from the liquor store come forward.
他们看到抢劫犯进去以及离开
They saw the robber arrive and leave,
戴着面具 就像Victor Medina说的
wearing a mask, just like Victor Medina said.
嗯 他的说法被证实了 Medina说的是真的
Yeah, his story checks out. Medina's telling the truth.
特别探员Gibbs
Special Agent Gibbs.
是我
Yeah.
我是Baldwin 移♥民♥局官员
Officer Baldwin. Immigration.
你对Victor Medina发布了一个协查通报
You issued a BOLO for Victor Medina.
他是一场谋杀案的目击证人
He's a witness to a murder, yeah.
我们调查的谋杀案
Our murder.
你想从他那儿知道什么
What do you want with him?
我就是他逃跑的原因
I'm the reason he's running.
作为你们调查的谋杀案的目击证人
As a witness to your murder,
他知道你们会追查他的背景
he knew that you would dig into his background,
发现他的秘密
turn up his secret.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表