You think?
啊 这地方
Ah, this place...
这地方是一种特殊的牢房♥ 相信我
this place is its own kind of cellblock, believe me.
你本来在Rosewoods里混得不错
Well, you had yourself a nice run with the Rosewoods
直到你改过自新出庭作证
until you smartened up and you testified.
不 毁掉别人的生活并不算改过
Nah, destroying people's lives isn't smart.
为了拿下Monroe 我们不得不
Take down Monroe we had to take down
杀掉跟他一起的很多朋友
a bunch of friends with him.
朋友 也是罪犯
Friends... who were criminals.
啊 看到没 看到没
Ah, see, see, see?
对你而言是朋友
Friends to you.
对我而言是家人
Family to me.
得了 伙计
Come on, man.
你这是做什么呢 伙计
What you spinning out here, man?
陶工旋盘
Potter's wheel.
这是最好的
Artista top.
帮我忘记自己曾经是什么
Helps me forget what I've become.
是什么
And what's that?
一只老鼠
A rat.
一只无法平静对待自己做过的事的老鼠
The kind of rat can't make peace with what I did,
那些我曾经 为你做过的事
what I did... for you.
我想现在请你帮个忙是不是不太合适了
Well, I guess it's a bad time to ask you for a favor.
哦 你这是讲笑话 哈
Ah, so you got jokes, huh?
不是讲笑话
Not jokes, man.
Rosewoods又重出江湖了
The Rosewoods are running again.
我们一个死陆战队员死了
I have a dead Marine.
我们有一个嫌犯 但是不确定
We have a suspect, but it's thin.
我希望你能帮我们弄到点情报
I was hoping you could help us with some Intel.
Alonzo
Alonzo?
老兄 他一无是处 只是个小混混而已
Man, he's harmless, small-time hustler.
不 老兄 他是新的老大
No, man, he's the new boss.
既然你比我还了解他
Since you knew him better than I did...
你想让我再帮你当次叛徒
You want me to rat again.
我比较喜欢说成是帮个忙
I prefer to call it help.
真滑稽 我做了坏事 结果我到这儿来了
Funny, I do bad things, I end up here.
你也做了坏事 可你还能继续当警♥察♥
You do bad things and you still get to play cop.
我做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to do.
如果NCIS知道了你干了些什么
And if NCIS knew what that was,
他们会怎么看你
what would they think of you then?
所以你到底愿不愿意帮忙
Are you gonna help me out or what?
算你走运 我是个很好的朋友 比你对我好多了
Lucky I'm a better friend to you than you ever were to me.
Alonzo 他
Alonzo, he's been...
他一直守着一个秘密
he's been keeping a secret for a long time.
跟我来 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我们也很高兴见到你 Abby
We're happy to see you, too, Abby.
啊 等Abby在杜莎夫人蜡像馆有了一座蜡像的话
Ah, so this is what it'll be like
应该就是这个样子的吧
when Abby finally gets a wax figure at Madame Tussauds.
有什么发现吗
What do you got?
你们不想知道我为什么
Don't you want to know
会露出这样的微笑吗
why I'm smiling like this first?
想
Yes.
微笑列车一头撞上我的脸庞的原因
The smile train hit me head-on in the face
和我们聚集在这里的原因是一样的
for the same reason we are gathered here.
不到一小时之前
Less than an hour ago,
我把我的鉴证游戏
I raised my forensics game
提升到了同温层
into the stratosphere
- 或者叫做Sciuto层也行 - 那不是用来引爆
- or the Sciuto-Sphere. - Isn't that the phone
Torres的摩托上那枚炸♥弹♥的手♥机♥吗
that was used to detonate the bomb on Torres' bike?
我们已经知道这点了 Abb
We already knew about that, Abb.
但我们从不止步 并且不断追寻的问题就是
But what we never stopped and asked ourselves is what happened
那台打给这部手♥机♥
to the phone
让摩托爆♥炸♥了的那部手♥机♥
that called the phone
它怎么样了
that made the bike go boom.
瞧 连Gibbs都开始笑了
See, even Gibbs is smiling,
而且他会笑得更开心 只要他看到了这个
and he's gonna smile more when he sees this.
一次性手♥机♥是起爆器
Burn phone as detonator.
两天前用现金购买♥♥的
Cash purchase two days ago.
我追踪到它的位置后 警方在一个垃圾桶找到了它
Metro found it in a Dumpster after I traced its whereabouts.
那是什么位置
Where was that?
不管是谁打的电♥话♥
Whoever called did so from...
他是从Greenbelt区的Sherman路400号♥街区打出的
【注:这里的400号♥街区指门牌号♥400-499号♥】
the 400 block of Sherman Road in Greenbelt.
Alonzo最近一次登记的地址是
Alonzo's last registered address.
Sherman路493号♥
493 Sherman Road.
我会打给Torres
I'll call Torres.
NCIS
NCIS!
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs.
这是杀死那个陆战队员的人在银行劫案里戴的头盔
The helmet our Marine killer wore at the bank robbery.
没错 我们要找的人就在这儿
Yeah, our man's here.
Alonzo 出来
Alonzo, come out!
他们都死了
They're dead.
他们
They?
是啊 看上去Alonzo有一个秘密
Yeah, it looks like Alonzo had a secret.
双发速射
Double tap.
Rosewood帮
Rosewood Boyz.
问题是 哪一个才是
Question is, which one?
怎么回事
Why?
Torres
Torres.
Alonzo Marcel下令攻击了
Alonzo Marcel ordered the hit
Campbell下士 现在我把他送给你作为礼物
on Corporal Campbell, and now he's a gift from me to you.
你的调查到此为止
Your investigation ends here.
你找到了你要的凶手 现在赶紧走开
You have your killer; now walk away,
不然NCIS就会知道
or NCIS will find out
你一直以来隐藏了些什么
what you've been hiding all this time.
他们那么年轻就到这儿来了 真让人伤心
It's sad when they come in so young.
的确如此
It is indeed,
但你我都明白 人生的全部就是一场
but then you and I both know that all of life
濒死体验
is a near-death experience.
我们必须时刻不停地心怀感激
We must never cease to give thanks
面对今天
for the gift of today.
我说的对吗 Jethro
Isn't that right, Jethro?
我明天再告诉你
I'll tell you tomorrow.
那么 如果一次是意外
Well, if one is an incident
两次是巧合
and two is a coincidence,
那么三次就很有可能是一种模式了
then three is most certainly a pattern.
和我们的陆战队员一样
Like our Marine,
这两个人也死于双方速射
these two died of double tap.
同样的手法
Same technique,
口径更大
bigger weapon.
没错 这些头部伤口告诉我
Yeah, well, these head wounds tell me
这里使用的是一把
that a higher-caliber weapon
比杀Campbell下士时所用的枪
was used here
口径更大的武器
than the one that killed Corporal Campbell.
不同的枪不一定代表枪手也不是同一人
Well, different gun doesn't mean different shooter.
有挣扎的迹象吗
There any evidence of a struggle?
恰恰相反
Mm, quite the opposite.
他们的尸体被发现的位置标明
The position they were found in indicates
他们在被杀时毫无反应
inactivity at the time of death.
睡着了
Sleeping.
没错 Jethro
Yes, Jethro.
他们是被偷袭的
They were ambushed.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, just one more thing.
记得我们在Campbell下士指甲下面
Remember the mysterious substance we found
发现的神秘物质吗
under the fingernails of Corporal Campbell?
记得 Abby已经比对了北美的每一种尘土
Yeah, Abby's compared every mud in North America.
没有找到匹配的
Nothing matched.
没错 但是我们在Alonzo Marcel的靴子上
Yeah, except for the remarkably similar substance
找到了一种高度相似的物质
we found on Alonzo Marcel's boots.
如果它们是同样的物质
If they are one in the same,
就将把两起袭击直接联♥系♥起来
then that would directly connect the two attacks.
这可是一大堆假设啊 Ducky
It's a whole lot of ifs, Ducky.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表