Well, it's the exact same capsule.
在市面上被称为
Known on the street as...
-蓝色汉堡 -蓝色汉堡 你听说过吗
- Blue Burgers. - Blue Burgers. You know them?
是啊 我在老家干过缉毒
Yeah, I worked narcotics back home.
我知道它们非常流行
I know they're very popular.
剂量翻倍而且效果很好
Double dose and high intensity.
它们看起来和我想的汉堡完全不一样
They look nothing like my kind of burger.
刚刚和我在DEA的朋友Betty打完电♥话♥
Just hung up with my friend Betty at the DEA.
那么你那个朋友Betty说了些什么
And what did your friend Betty say?
她的部门花了几个月
Well, her office
试图追查在诺福克的一名
has been trying for months to nail a dealer in Norfolk
专门出♥售♥蓝色汉堡的毒贩
who specializes in Blue Burgers.
有他的名字吗
Do you have a name?
是的 额 Vernon Palumbo
Yep, uh, Vernon Palumbo.
表面上 他是诺福克
Apparently, a big fixture
各种酒吧的常客
in the Norfolk bar scene.
好了 Vernon Palumbo
Okay, Vernon Palumbo.
他有一长串青少年犯罪记录 多数和毒品相关
He's got a long juvie record, mostly narcotics.
他去年从诺福克感化中心假释
He was paroled last year from Norfolk Detention Center.
想出去兜个风吗 Ellie
Fancy a drive, Ellie?
除非让我来开车
Only if I'm driving.
他老是让车跑到路的左半边去
He has trouble staying out of the left side of the road.
-那只有一次 -才不止一次
- It was one time. - More than once.
那只有一次啊 Ellie
It was one time, Ellie.
不 不 你继续检查 Torres
No, no, you keep checking, Torres.
除非Bishop和Reeves那边有消息了 不然任何人都不能下船
Until we hear from Bishop and Reeves, no one leaves that ship.
没有
No.
这儿没有消息
There is no news.
有消息了我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when there is.
有什么新消息
What's the latest?
对你来说也没有消息
No news for you, either.
为什么每个人都得什么都知道才行
Why does everybody have to know everything?
那不是我们的工作吗
Isn't that our jobs?
Delilah
Delilah!
谢谢你陪着他
Thank you for keeping him company.
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
Hey, honey. How you feeling?
我头超级痛 你怎么样
Oh, I got a whopper of a headache. How are you?
你好些了我就好些了
I'm better if you're better.
好吧 那么 来吧 趁着医生们在会诊
All right, well, come on, they're gonna move us
他们准备把我送去病房♥
to a room while doctors compare notes.
Gibbs探员 欢迎你也来坐坐
Agent Gibbs, you're welcome to stick around.
不 不 你们俩去吧
No, no. You two go ahead.
嘿 有什么事通知我
Hey, uh, let me know.
好的
Okay.
老大
Boss...
呵
Ha.
Vernon
Vernon.
你最近好吗
How you doing?
听说你知道怎么弄到好货
Heard you're a man who knows how to get things.
-是吗 -没错儿
- Is that right? - Yeah.
你是
And you are?
我叫Clayton
I'm Clayton.
那边那位是我女朋友 Ellie
That's my girl over there, Ellie.
嗯
Hmm.
我们正准备去迈阿密度周末
We're actually heading down to Miami for the weekend.
我们想 嗯 让这次旅行变得更有趣些
Was, uh, hoping to make things a little bit more interesting.
容我打断一下
Let me stop you there.
首先 你显然是个条子
First of all, you're obviously a cop.
那边的你女朋友也是
So is your girl there.
你看上去非常确定啊 Vernon
You seem awfully sure of that, Vernon, uh,
难道没有什么"其次"啊 或者
is there not a "second of all," or...
其次 这是我听过的最糟糕的英国口音
Second, that's the worst British accent I ever heard.
现在 不管你认为我能帮你"弄到"什么
Now, whatever it is you think I can "get" you,
你在我这儿都不会找到的 所以
you won't find on me now, so,
走吧 伙计
take a walk, mate.
好吧 你和传说中的一样棒啊 Vernon
Well, you're as good as advertised, Vernon.
执法部门显然对付不了你
Law enforcement's clearly no match for you.
那么你们还在这儿干嘛
Then why are you still here?
瞧
Look.
我们要的不是你那些蓝色汉堡
It's not your Blue Burgers we're after.
我们要的是个名字
We need a name.
或是一张脸 你懂的 不管你先想到哪个都行
A face, you know, whichever comes first.
这么说吧 假如说
Let's just say, hypothetically,
一个星期左右之前你卖♥♥了一些摇♥头♥丸♥给一个年轻的水兵
you sold some ecstasy to a young sailor a week or so ago.
你指望我还记得吗
You expect me to remember?
你知道的 "假如说"
You know, "hypothetically"?
好吧 如果你不记得了的话
Well, if not,
我们就得不那么"假如"地把你带走
we could not so hypothetically bring you down
讯问个几天
for questioning for a few days.
-几天 -没错
- A few days? - Yeah.
以什么罪名
On what charge?
质疑我的口音
Doubting my accent.
而当我们讯问你的时候
And while we question you, it'll sure look
不管你是不是愿意和我们合作 反正看上去一定是这样的
like you're cooperating with us, whether you are or not.
这对你的生意可不好啊 嗯哼
That can't be good for business. Mm-mm.
也有可能危害到你的健康
Or your health.
好吧
Yeah.
我是在什么时候
And when would I have encountered this sailor
遇到你要找的那个水兵的
you're looking for?
好吧
Well...
你知道你会没事儿的 对吧
You know you're gonna be fine, right?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你确定你知道吗
You sure you know?
是啊 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
我知道
I know.
如果我有什么事儿
Well, if I'm not...
-别说那些 -别说哪些啊 亲爱的
- Don't go there. - Don't go where, hon?
现在就是这样 就是这样了 我们已经到了这一步了
There's here, there is here, we're here now.
这已经发生了
This is happening.
一切都会没事儿的
And everything's gonna be fine.
我只是说说 如果我有事儿
I'm just saying, if it's not...
那么不管是什么问题 我们都会解决它的 好么
Then whatever it is, we'll deal with it, okay?
能让我说完吗 亲爱的
Can I finish, hon?
对不起
Sorry.
我只想说 如果我有什么事
I'm just saying, if it's not,
我们还是没问题的
we're still okay. Hey.
只要我们还拥有彼此 我们就没问题
As long as we have each other, we're okay.
没问题
Okay.
那么 没问题了
Okay, then.
什么"没问题了"
"Okay" what?
你有睡过吗 McGee探员
Have you slept, Agent McGee?
没有 有 额 这不要紧
No. Yes. Uh, doesn't matter.
Delilah怎么样
How's Delilah?
她没事
She's fine.
-真的 -真的
- Really? - Really.
除了你倒地导致的轻微脑震荡之外
Yes, aside from a mild concussion from your fall,
脑部机能完全正常
brain function is completely normal.
-哦 这可太棒了 -是啊
- Oh, that's great. - Yeah.
-这可真是好消息 -你的血液测试也没问题
- That's great news. - Same with the blood tests.
似乎是你近期的焦虑导致了你昏倒的
The recent stress likely contributed to you passing out.
但由于你现在有一点贫血
But only because you're a tad anemic right now,
而这个是预料之内的 所以
and that's to be expected, so...
等等 什么 为什么这个是预料之内的
Wait, what? Why is that to be expected?
鉴于你现在的状况
Well, in your current condition.
哦
Oh.
哇喔
Wow.
你们还不知道
You don't know.
知道什么
Know what?
你们即将迎接
You're expecting.
迎接什么
Expecting what?
一个孩子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表