Well, I was just going to say I like her boots,
但是 这姐妹我要了
but hey, I'll take another sister.
我终于追踪到了Bruno在爆♥炸♥中使用的
I was finally able to trace the remote detonator
远程引爆器
that Bruno used in his explosive.
由于有部件缺失
It took me a long time
所以我花了很长时间
because there are parts missing.
-有人破坏了它 -是的
- Someone tampered with it? - Yeah.
根据接触留下的DNA来看 是Bruno干的
And according to touch DNA, Bruno did.
他造了这个炸♥弹♥
It's like he built this bomb,
然后又破坏了它
and then he disabled it.
他女朋友拿着的远程引爆器
His girlfriend's remote detonator
根本不可能起效
wouldn't have even worked.
看着坏 内心善良
Bad on the outside, good on the inside.
也许他胆怯了 决定
Maybe he got cold feet and decided
他不要成为堕落的杀人狂
he didn't want to be a depraved mass murderer after all.
看 这就是为什么我人缘好
See, this is why I'm a people person.
因为内心的善良 总是
'Cause the good on the inside, it always--
Abbs Quinn...烹饪课
Abbs. Quinn... cooking class?
对了 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
好吧 接收器的零件来自一辆
Okay, so the receiver was made from
已经很少见的1941年产Lazarus自行车
a rare Lazarus 1941 hobby car.
这附近仅有两家专卖♥♥店在售
It's available in only two stores in the area,
其中一家正好在一家有着
one of which happens to be across the street
全新高清分辨率
from a bank with a brand-new,
监控系统的银行对面
hi-def security system.
你看 Bruno
Voila, Bruno.
他的入场似乎很平常
His entrance isn't very exciting,
但创造的结局让人印象深刻
but he made quite an exit.
个人而言 如果我要找Bruno的凶手
Personally, if I was looking for Bruno's murderer,
我会先从这家伙开始
I would start with that guy.
你能放大吗
Can you enhance it?
当然 这年头谁不会啊
Yeah. Who can't these days?
你发现Bruno在抢劫
You found out Bruno was robbing people,
便跟踪了他 要求他停止
you tracked him down, you asked to be cut in.
当他拒绝之后 你第二天去了他家
When he refused, you went to his house the next day,
毒杀了他
and you poisoned him.
哦 是吗 是我做的
Oh, yeah? Is that what I did?
是的 就是你做的
Yeah, that's what you did.
陪审团会认为是你做的
What it's gonna look like to a jury.
我们有一个目击者证明你在他家前院
We have a witness that places you in his front yard.
画在哪儿 Vic
Where's the painting, Vic?
什么
The what?
等会儿 等会儿 停一下
Wait, wait, wait. Slow down here.
这完全就是个误会 好吗
This is just a total misunderstanding, okay?
我去专卖♥♥店
I was at the hobby shop
是因为15年前 我对James Bruno的一个承诺
because I made a promise to James Bruno 15 years ago.
承诺什么 毒杀他
To what, poison him to death?
不 揍他一顿
No, to kick his ass!
我一生都献给了那些孩子
I devoted my life to those kids.
尤其是Bruno
Bruno in particular.
我连续花了八个周末
I spent eight weekends in a row
每周六留下来和那个自以为是的傲慢小...
in Saturday detention with that smug, arrogant little--
实际上记录表明是七周
Actually the records say seven.
八周
Eight!
就是八周
It was eight!
而那小子总是把自己的问题归咎到别人身上
And all that kid did was blame other people for his problems,
发他父母的牢骚
whining about his mom and his dad.
让我的生活痛苦不堪
Making my life miserable.
所以我承诺 总有一天我要找到他报复回去
So I promised him I would find him one day and pay him back.
我就那么做了
And that's what I did.
很高兴你是个言出必行的人
I'm glad you're a man of your word.
随你怎么批判 我是在战斗
Judge all you want. I've been in combat.
高中生活糟透了 长官
High school is worse, mister.
等等 不 等等
Wait, no, wait, wait, wait!
我不是去Bruno家给他下毒的 好吗
I did not go to Bruno's house to poison him, okay?
我是去道歉的
I went to apologize.
我跟Bruno对峙的时候 他没有还手
When I confronted Bruno, he didn't fight back.
他看起来 像是放弃了
He seemed, like, resigned.
就像他想要我揍他 他该被揍一样
Almost like he wanted me to hit him, like he deserved it.
那并不是我想要的
And that's not what I wanted.
所以我去他家跟他道歉
So I went to his house to say I was sorry.
有人看见你跟他说话了吗
Anyone see you talk to him?
Bruno不在那儿
Bruno wasn't there.
只有那个下流的老巫婆Frimkes在
Just that nasty old witch, Frimkes.
她看到了我手上的擦伤
She saw the bruise on my knuckles,
知道我就是那个揍了Bruno的人
figured I was the guy that beat up Bruno,
便威胁我说要喊警♥察♥
and threatened to call the police.
所以我就离开了
So I got the hell out of there.
她看到了
She saw that?
是的 看到了
Yeah. She did.
快点儿 宝贝 快点
Come on now, baby. Come on.
我在45岁的时候配了第一副老花镜
I got my first pair of reading glasses when I was 45.
但是你的医疗记录显示你有着
But your medical records show that you have
完美的视力和听力
perfect eyesight, and hearing.
McGee探员 很高兴再见到你
Agent McGee, it's good to see you again.
我只是 只是
I-I was just, um--
-甩了手杖走走 -不是的
- Walking without a cane? - No.
带着价值百万的画逃走
Skipping town with a million-dollar painting?
不
No!
去蹲监狱吧
Going to jail.
见鬼
Dang!
所以除了化学老师之外
So in addition to being a chemistry teacher
还有谁知道50种下毒杀人的方法
who knew 50 different ways to poison somebody,
她的退休生活还挺丰富
she kept a pretty active retirement life.
她把我们变成了Keyser Soze
She totally Keyser Soze'd us.
-她什么 -Keyser Soze
- She what? - Keyser Soze'd.
呃 非常嫌疑犯 那部电影
Uh, Usual Suspects, the movie?
哦 我不是很喜欢看电影
Oh, I'm not much of a movie guy.
你知道吗 她在回程的车上告诉我们
You know, she told us on the drive back that
她知道Bruno是个贼
she knew Bruno was a thief,
但是她并没有报♥警♥
but she didn't want to go to the police
因为他准备金盆洗手了
because he was trying to get clean.
她声称她找了那幅画
She claims she found the painting
正打算带去警局
and was going to bring it back to the police.
是啊 杀了Bruno 再把画占为己有
Yeah, killed Bruno and kept the painting for herself.
哇喔 哇喔 什么
Whoa, whoa, what?
好多了 好多了
Better. Better!
谁 谁
Who... who...
你觉得是谁
Who do you think?
我还挺喜欢的
I kind of like it.
我不喜欢
I don't.
等会儿
Wait a sec, wha...
为了移桌子而移桌子
what's the point of moving desks
有什么意义
if were were just gonna move desks?
说真的 做这事难道不需要
Seriously, I mean to do something like this
征求下别人的意见吗
without consulting anyone?
我是高级外勤探员
I am the senior field agent.
你们得知道..
You realize that...
老大 那是为了什么
Boss, what was that for?
这是我的地盘 高级外勤探员
It comes with the territory, Senior Field Agent.
他刚刚是对你进行物理攻击了吗
Did he just physically assault you?
嘿 Gibbs 我觉得你可能会想看看这个
Hey, Gibbs, I feel like you'll want to see this.
我们在Bruno的车里找到了一台笔记本
We found a laptop in Bruno's car.
他正在给警方写邮件
He was writing an e-mail to the police.
他打算坦白 把所有人供出来
He was going to come clean, turn everyone in.
我猜他明白哪一面才是真正的他了
Guess he figured which version was the real him.
好人那一面
The good guy.
我不是很喜欢电影
I'm just not that into movies.
那你平时有啥娱乐 除了破坏
So what do you do for fun, besides disrupting
-别人的办公区 -听百老汇音乐剧
- people's workplaces? - Broadway musicals.
好吧 如果你开始唱演出曲
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表