我试着打你的手♥机♥
and I tried to call your cell phone,
但是一直打不通
and it's not working.
-所以... -所以 我刚刚在安检处
- So... - So, I was at security,
无意中听到她是谁的母亲
I overheard whose mother she was,
我不会让你等在下面的
and I'm not gonna let you wait down there.
嗯
Mm.
我总是受益于陌生人的善意
And I've always depended on the kindness of strangers.
-你真像Blanche -哦
【注:《欲望号♥街车》女主角】
- You're such a Blanche. - Oh!
不 她不像Blanche 她是Marie
Oh, no, she's not a Blanche, she's a Marie.
亲爱的 像他这样看过
Honey, anyone this adorable
《欲望号♥街车》的小可爱 可以叫我任何他想叫的名字
who knows Streetcar can call me whatever he wants.
好吧 妈妈 你想要啥
Uh, okay, Mom. Uh, what did you want?
我的慢炖锅 孩子
My Crock-Pot, kid.
你在四周前拿走的
You took it four weeks ago,
我到现在还没看到它
and I haven't seen it since.
-这就是你火烧眉毛的原因吗 -是的
- Is that what the 911 was about? - Yeah.
没有慢炖锅 需要炖12个小时的肋排
Well, how am I gonna make 12-hour ribs
我该怎么做
without my Crock-Pot?
炖肋排吗 哇哦
12-hour ribs? Wow.
你明天晚上有空吗
What are you doing tomorrow night?
-哦不 他很忙的 -我很忙吗
- Oh, no. He's-he's very busy. - I am?
嗯 你有一个盯梢的...任务
Mm-hmm. You signed up for the stakeout... mission.
哦 可恶 是的
Oh, damn. Yeah. The...
明天晚上有一个任务 要去盯梢
There's this, uh, mission that's a stakeout.
类似一个监视任务 我报名的
It's like a stakeout mission, I signed up for.
哦 好吧 那换个时间吧
Oh. Well, some other time, then.
-那么只能下次了 -改时间吧
- Another time, then. - Yep, rain check it.
-改时间再约 -好的
- Rain check! - Yeah.
那个啥 我们现在去取
But you know what? Let's-let's go get
-慢炖锅 -真的吗
- the Crock-Pot now. - Really?
-是的 -我们现在就走吗
- Yeah. - We can go right now?
-当然 -你现在可以走吗
- Absolutely. - You can take that time?
你会帮我掩护一下吗
You're gonna cover for me?
-当然 -太好了
- Absolutely. - Great.
那么 Nick 很高兴见到你
Well, Nick, it was a pleasure to meet you.
-是我的荣幸 -或者我应该叫你Stanley
- It was all mine. - Or should I call you Stanley?
没问题 叫我Stanley
Go ahead and call me Stanley.
走吧
Come on. Come on.
哦 孩子 我不知道你在那么可爱的人身边
Oh, baby, I don't know how you get any work done
-还怎么工作 -嗯嗯
- with a charmer like that around. - Mm-hmm.
妈妈们都喜欢我
Moms love me.
勒索病毒的数量急剧上升
Ransomware is exploding.
在我任职的3年时间从1%上升到了80%
It's gone from one percent of my day to 80% in just three years.
为什么呢
Hmm. Why?
赚钱
Money.
去年 美国人付了2.5亿美元的赎金
Last year, Americans paid a quarter billion dollars
来解锁他们的数据
to unlock their data.
你说的数量级是10亿
Did you say a billion?
是的 10亿
With a capital “B,” yes.
所以 为什么NCIS要查网络恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
So... why is NCIS going after cyberterrorists?
不是我不需要你们的帮助 但是
Not that I can't use the help, but...
哦
Oh.
你们来这里不是以探员的身份 你们是受害者
You're not here as agents, you're here as victims.
技术上说 我们两者都是
Well, technically, we're both.
中招没什么可羞耻的
No shame in that.
Ian认为你们的黑客是美国人
So, Ian thinks that your hacker is American.
我们在看什么
What are we looking at?
这是艾略特病毒
Well, it's called the Elliott Virus.
艾略特
Elliott?
是的
Yeah.
你听说过吗
You heard of it?
不 让我看一下
No, just, uh, let me take a look.
-哈 -怎么
- Huh. - What?
额 没什么
Uh, nothing.
就是 每次看到赎金界面
Just, every time I see a ransom screen,
就让我想到了追踪幽灵
it reminds me of chasing ghosts.
我有一个程序能用二进制模式分♥析♥代码片段
I have a program that analyzes code snippets in the binaries
可以用来尝试匹配已知病毒
to try to match it with a known virus.
我现在就去分♥析♥ 今晚给你们结果
I'll get right on it and get back to you tonight.
非常感激
We'd appreciate that.
这是个临时号♥码
Here's a temporary number.
很明显
Obviously,
你这边越快越好
sooner than later would be better.
当然
Of course.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
想什么呢
What do you think?
这个人挠脖子的频率有点高
Guy scratches his neck a lot.
你觉得Asher并没有把他知道的一切都告诉我们 对吧
Yeah, you think Asher knows more than he's saying, don't you?
挠脖子这事确实暴露了什么
Well, that neck thing is his tell.
我在牌桌上能把他赢得裤子都剩不下
I could take all that guy's money at a poker table.
那么他到底藏了什么呢
So what's he hiding?
我看不出他的牌 但是我能看出来他在虚张声势
I can't see his cards, I can just see he's bluffing.
我们把他带过去
Well, let's bring him in.
看看在审讯室能不能有什么新发现
See what shakes out in interrogation.
好啊
Yeah.
你怎么知道我觉得他不老实
How'd you know I thought he was dodgy?
因为你也被自己的小动作暴露了
'Cause you have a tell, too.
真的吗 什么动作
Really? What is it?
Asher
Asher?
Asher
Asher?
他跑了
He's gone.
我以为他正准备
I thought he was gonna
着手分♥析♥程序然后今晚给我们结果呢
get right on it and get back to us tonight.
这感觉就像生活在1997年
It's like I'm living in 1997.
我知道 好吗 我花了大概十分钟才打完 你好
I know, right? It took me, like, ten minutes to text “Hello.”
Gibbs是怎么靠这个活下来的
How does Gibbs live like this?
活得好着呢 谢了
Very well, thank you.
哦 嘿 Gibbs 来帮我一下
Oh. Hey, Gibbs. Help me out here.
我只能往这个手♥机♥里存九位数字
I can only preprogram nine numbers into this phone.
没错 怎么
Yeah. So?
那你是怎么给其他人打电♥话♥的
Well, so how do you call everyone else?
我记住别人的号♥码
I remember their phone numbers.
这简直是疯了
That's insane.
Clint Asher
Clint Asher.
-他人呢 -消失了
- Where is he? - Vanished.
呃 我们两个是最后见到他的人
Uh, we were the last people to see him.
那是15小时之前了
That was 15 hours ago.
没错 他妻子说他昨晚没回家
Yeah, his wife said he didn't come home last night,
所以我把她带来问话
so I'm bringing her in to talk to us.
自从Asher昨晚从我们身边逃走以后
Asher hasn't used a credit card,
一直没用信♥用♥卡♥付过账
accessed an ATM machine,
没去过自动取款机 没打过一个电♥话♥
or made a phone call since he walked out on us last night.
手♥机♥也关机了
And his phone's shut off.
他甚至把他车上的GPS都关了
He even turned off the GPS in his car.
McGee人呢
Where's McGee?
在下边跟Abby一起 正在查他办公室周围的
Down with Abby, checking the traffic cams
交通摄像头
around his office.
关于他 我们都知道什么
What do we know about him?
30岁 已婚 育有一子
30 years old. Married, one son.
为政♥府♥的反网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥工作组
Works for the government's counter-cyberterrorism
工作
task force.
没有逮捕记录 没有重大债务
No arrests. No major debts.
-没有大额资产 -有什么值得注意的吗
- No major assets. - Red flags?
有一个 他在大四被开除了
One. Uh, he was kicked out of college his senior year.
为什么
For what?
因为 原文说 实施了对大学不利的行为
For quote, “Conduct detrimental to the university.”
-实施了什么行为 -正在查
- What kind of conduct? - Finding that out now.
怎么 Abby
Yeah, Abby?
好的 我这就下去
Yeah, yeah. I'm on the way down.
很好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表