目前我还不能肯定
That I can't tell you, yet.
但不管是什么时候发生的
But whenever it was,
可以肯定的是是由某种大弯刀造成的
it was caused by some kind of machete.
更明确的是 一名手持弯刀的愤怒的男人
More specifically, a very angry man with a machete.
那倒不尽然
Not necessarily.
部落的巫医被发现
Tribal witch doctors have been known
追捕白化病人
to hunt down albinos,
并砍下身体部位制♥作♥药水
and then hack off body parts to use for certain potions,
呃 用于治疗各种疾病
uh, to cure a variety of ills.
他不是白化病人 Duck
Not albino, Duck.
他很正常
Lot of good it did him.
恐怕这就是目前我们能告诉你的全部内容了
I'm afraid that's all we have for you now.
我找到点线索1
I got some.
对Charlie Hudson士官房♥车的搜寻有反馈了
The BOLO on Petty Officer Charlie Hudson's motorhome came back.
是吗 那你还在这干嘛
Yeah? So what are you still doing here?
你知道 你骗不了我的
You know, you don't fool me.
我知道你是喜欢我的
I know you like me.
我知道你也是喜欢我的
I know you like me, too.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
第二肯定没有第一那么多
I'm getting less and less certain by the second.
公园管理这说它在这里两星期了
Park ranger said it's been here about two weeks.
有任何Hudson士官在这里的迹象吗
Any sign of Petty Officer Hudson?
自从他把车停在这里就没人见过他了
Not since he parked here.
说他实际上只预付了一周的租金
Said he actually paid up front, only one week, though.
公园管理者说正准备叫拖车来
Park ranger actually said he just called the tow truck.
好吧 这么看来 我们可以自行进入了
Well, in that case, we're free to enter.
好 我在前面走
All right, let me go in first.
为什么
Why?
你快当爸爸了 兄弟 你看 我从来没想过要个孩子
You're gonna be a father, man. Look, I never wanted a kid,
但如果我 我肯定想要看到他的第一张球赛
but if I did, I'd want to see his first soccer game
见到他的第一个女友 对吗
and meet his first girlfriend, all right?
小心为妙 里面什么都有可能有
Let's just watch your back. Could be anything inside.
我很感激 但这就是我带着枪的原因
I appreciate that, okay? But that's what I got the gun for,
而且有14年的专业训练
and 14 years of on-the-job professional training.
好吧 知道了
All right, roger that.
只是为你的长远利益着想 兄弟
Just looking out for you, bro.
我知道
I know.
安全
Clear.
我肯定不会用这个词
It's not the word I would use.
我的意思是 这地方一团糟
I mean, this place is a mess.
我找到了Hudson的旅行备忘录
I found a travel memo for Hudson.
我猜猜看 巴拉圭
Let me guess, Paraguay.
往返机票
Round-trip ticket.
两星期前离开的
Left two weeks ago.
看来他终究还是和他的朋友去钓鱼了
Looks like he went fishing with his buddy Dean, after all.
你觉得他们拿这个准备抓什么
What do you think were they planning on catching with these?
夜视镜
Night vision goggles.
看那个
Look at that.
雷♥管♥
Detonators.
в看起来他们带走了绝大部分
Looks like they took most of them.
你知道的 我不懂钓鱼
You know, I'm not much of a fisherman.
鱼 水 不是我的爱好
Fish, water-- it's not my thing.
但不管这些人在巴拉圭干什么
But whatever these guys were doing down in Paraguay...
他们绝对不是去钓鱼
They weren't going fishing.
你知道 我完全无法想象住在房♥车里面
You know, I can't imagine ever living out of a motorhome.
啊 真的吗
Ugh, really?
我一直很想这么做
I have always wanted to.
我可以卖♥♥了我的车 卖♥♥掉我的公♥寓♥
I could get rid of my car, I'd get rid of my apartment.
严格意义上讲 你还是拥有车和公♥寓♥
Technically, you'd still own a car and an apartment.
哈
Huh.
完美终结了毕生的志向
Way to just kill a lifelong ambition.
好了
Okay.
我们有什么线索
What do we got?
我们找到
Oh, what we've got is
要么是追寻白鲸记的脚步准备去钓鱼旅行
prep for a fishing trip if you're gonna go after Moby Dick.
或者是 Dean和Hudson是为战斗做准备
Or else, Dean and Hudson were preparing for war.
嗯 我们不知道他们从哪搞到的这些东西
Yeah, we don't know where they got this stuff yet,
但我们能反向通过包装材料鉴别
but we were able to work backwards through the packing material to identify
狙击瞄准镜 烟雾弹
sniper rifle scopes, smoke grenades.
遥控雷♥管♥ 催♥泪♥弹♥
We got remote detonators, tear gas.
足够多做出非常坏的事情的弹♥药♥
And enough ammo to do something really bad.
我想说 他们怎么把这些东西带到巴拉圭
I mean, how did they get this stuff down to Paraguay?
我拿着我的狗项圈都过不了安检
I can't even get my dog collar through security.
- 他们还留下不少 - 嗯哼
- They left a lot behind. - Mm-hmm.
好眼力 他们不只是留下了
Good eye, and they didn't just leave
零碎物品
odds and ends behind.
盒子可容纳四个背包
There's boxes for four backpacks.
但 有两个被留下了
But... two were left behind.
而且盒子里有四副夜视镜
And there's boxes for four night-vision goggles.
留下了两副
Two were left behind.
嗯 看出来了
Yeah, got it.
准备了四个人的 只有两个人装备了
Prepped for four, only two geared up.
所以谁没去 我们知道
So who didn't go? And we know
指挥官Josephson 在Mosul
Commander Josephson is in Mosul.
所以我们还有一个失踪的第四人
So we have a missing fourth.
我们有线索指向这人是谁
And we have a lead on who that might be.
在放车里找到了这张照片
Found this picture in the motorhome.
我有一种有趣的感觉
And I've got a funny feeling
这上面的第四个人就是我们要找的第四个人
that fourth guy is our fourth guy.
你做面目识别了吗
You run facial recognition?
做了
Yeah.
Christopher Clayton.士官
Petty Officer Christopher Clayton.
所以如果他是我们的第四人
So if he is our fourth guy,
那为什么他没有参加旅行呢
why didn't he go on the trip?
这就是答案了
Well, that answers that question.
谢天谢地 我按呼叫键已经
Oh, thank God. I've been pushing the call button
按了五分钟了
for five minutes.
额 不 我们不是护士
Uh, no. Not nurses, uh...
特别探员Bishop和Quinn
Special Agents Bishop and Quinn.
- NCIS - 我不在乎你们是谁
- NCIS. - I don't care who you are.
我脚上痒 赶紧给我挠
I got an itch on my foot, you got to get it.
行啊
Uh-huh.
好 那
Right, well, um,
你上吧 我不捏脚的
that's all you, 'cause I don't do feet.
行
Fine.
只因为我们需要线索
Only because we need information.
快 快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
啊 爽
Oh, yeah.
爽爽爽
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
非常好
That's so good.
用力
Harder.
再用点力
Ah, a little harder.
-再用力 - 好了 就这吧
- Little harder. - Okay. Done here.
这就够了 问啥都行
That's fine. Ask me anything you want.
你是我的大英雄
You're my hero.
行吧 那我先来
All right, well, I go first.
你最近一次和Matthew Dean上士说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Petty Officer Matthew Dean?
几周前吧 怎么了
Couple weeks ago. Why?
你们都说了什么
What'd you talk about?
说他和Hudson
Said he and Hudson
在计划什么大事
had something big coming up.
问我有没有空
Asked if I was free.
我说可以 之后突然就不行了
I said yes, then suddenly wasn't.
你们猜猜为啥
Take a guess why.
发生什么了
What happened?
我孩子的六岁生日
My six-year-old's birthday party.
这么说吧 比起轮滑
Let's just say I'm much better
我还是更擅长揍人
at kicking ass than roller-skating,
就是这样
and leave it at that.
那Dean上士有没有跟你说
So, did Petty Officer Dean
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表