considering my weakened condition.
嗯哼
Mm-mm.
先是吉布斯中弹
First Gibbs gets shot,
然后你中弹
then you got shot.
我以为你们两个在枪伤上
I'm thinking you two are trying to one-up each other
都要胜过对方
on bullet wounds.
我猜是我赢了
I guess I'm winning.
送你们两个词 伙计们
Two words, fellas:
防弹 背心
tactical vests.
我错过什么了吗?
What did I miss?
我正和托比亚斯说
I was just filling in Tobias here
托雷斯探员选择你的团队
about how Agent Torres was
是多么明智的选择
the absolute perfect choice for your team.
曾经我想知道你在寻找什么 现在我懂了
Once I figured out what you were after, I got it.
是吗?
Mm. Yeah?
是的
Mm-hmm.
是什么?
And what was that?
这一次 你不是想找一个你的团队
Well, this time, it wasn't about finding an agent
需要的探员
that your team needed;
而是找一个需要你的团队的探员
it was about finding an agent that needed your team.
好吧 事实上...
Well, actually...
我找到了两个
I found two.
我希望他们都能留下来
I'm hoping they both stick around.
新的一局
New game.
我当庄家
I'm dealing.
谁要玩?
Who's playing?
所以...
So...
... 拜托 奎因
... come on, Quinn.
你加入吗?
Are you in?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表