Certainly. Tazewell County,
慢性进行性舞蹈病
Huntington's disease?
在跟踪一条线索 Leon
Following a lead, Leon.
名字对不上 但是年龄相仿
That's the wrong name, but his age is about right.
他看上去不像我们遇到过的
He doesn't look anything like the radical
凶狠激进分子
skinhead killer I remember.
给我们许可证 Leon
Get us a warrant, Leon.
看看昨天有没有接到来自Tazewell County的电♥话♥
See if one of 'em got a call from Tazewell County yesterday.
曾几何时
Once upon a time, there lived
有一个非常龌龊的人
a very, very nasty man.
Ramsay Whitman很愤怒
Ramsay Whitman was angry
很焦躁
and disgruntled...
Abbs
Abbs.
他杀了两名海军之后凭空消失
And he killed two Marines and vanished into thin air.
也许没有
Or not.
关于John Manning我们都了解什么
What do we know about John Manning?
没什么 直到11年前
Nothing, till 11 years ago,
当他搬到了弗吉尼亚西北部
when he moved to Northwest Virginia.
去了一名当地的学校老师
Married a local woman there, a schoolteacher.
他们有两个孩子 女孩儿七岁 男孩儿五岁
They have two kids together. Girl's seven, boy's five.
是房♥地♥产♥经纪人 在社区饱受欢迎
Yeah, residential real estate broker, well liked
扶轮社成员
in the community, member of the Rotary Club,
教会副主祭
deacon in his church.
他还担任女儿所在足球队的教练
He, uh, coaches his daughter's soccer team.
他们完美契合 他们确实过得不错
They went eight and two. They're actually pretty good.
你确定这两个是同一个人么
You're sure that these two guys are the same guy?
嗯 对
Oh, yeah.
面部特征有96%的匹配度
Salient facial features are a 96% match.
对 我知道这个人
Yeah, I know this guy.
Ramsay Whitman被惊动了
Ramsay Whitman's spooked.
来 赶快行动
Come on, we got to move fast.
好的 我们去祖母那儿 好嘛
Okay, we're just gonna go to Grandma's, okay?
明天我还有个牙医预约
I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.
没关系 我会联♥系♥他的
Don't worry, I'll call him.
等下 看看Ramsay是不是在离开家人
Wait. See if Ramsay's leaving with the family.
最好不要在孩子面前拿下他
Rather not make the takedown in front of the kids.
收到
Roger that.
其实我甚至希望我们找错人了
You know, half of me is hoping we're wrong about this guy.
到了你妈那儿 等我电♥话♥
When you get to your mother's, wait for my call.
好 你把我吓坏了John
Okay, you're really scaring me, John.
你不能告诉我发生了什么嘛
Can't you tell me what's going on?
不 不要 就 赶紧走吧
No. Not-not now. Just... get going.
求你了
Please.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好的 Torres 你跟着我
All right, Torres, you're with me.
McGee和Quinn 后面包抄
McGee and Quinn, take the back.
出发
Let's go.
嗨 进屋去 保持安静
Hey, go inside and be quiet.
NCIS
NCIS!
我没携带武器
I'm unarmed.
我来开门
I'm going to unlock the door.
走出来
Step out.
Leland Spears
Leland Spears.
从没想到还会见到你
Never thought I'd see you again,
Bubba
Bubba.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
NCIS特别探员Gibbs
It's NCIS Special Agent Gibbs.
他怎么对他妻子解释他的纹身的
How'd he explain the tats to his wife?
他说她知道他的过去
He said that she knew that he had a past,
跟着摩托车党混
riding with bikers.
许可证起效了
The warrant paid off.
Roden副主任昨天接了一个
Deputy Director Roden got a call
从Ramsay的一次性手♥机♥里打来的电♥话♥
from Ramsay's burn phone yesterday.
发信息给Gibbs
Text Gibbs.
我很乐意告诉你你想知道的一切
I'm willing to tell you anything you want to know.
但是我希望你能答应我一些事情
But I need you to promise me something.
没门
No deals.
你杀了两个海军队员
You killed two Marines.
我以为这是关于
I'm just thinking about
我的妻儿
my wife and kids.
他们对发生的事情
They don't know anything
还不知情
about what happened.
对我也是
Or who I was.
我不希望把他们也拖累进来
I don't want them brought into this.
他们不会
They won't be...
如果你合作
if you cooperate.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
核燃料棒现在在哪儿
Where are the nuclear fuel rods?
掩埋了
Buried.
距离我们劫持卡车的地点500英尺远的地方
About 500 feet from where we hijacked the truck.
我很精心地选了那个地点
I carefully selected the spot
因为那儿挨着一家汽车修理厂
because it's near an auto salvage yard.
我们卸下了电池
We unloaded the barrels
开走了卡车
and the truck drove away.
我们追踪那台卡车横跨了半个州
We tracked that truck halfway across the state.
我想也是
Figured you would.
行 写下来
Okay, write it all down.
包括在能源部的
And include how Deputy Director Roden
Roden副主任
at the Department of Energy
对你说的话
tipped you off...
两次都要
both times.
你知道了
You know.
是啊
Yeah.
写下来
Write it.
当我完成
When I'm finished...
我能看看我兄弟的遗体吗
can I see my brother's body?
燃料棒被盗走到现在
It's been almost 15 years
几乎十五年过去了
since the nuclear fuel rods were stolen.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
在
Yeah.
嗯 我过来告诉你
Well, came by to tell you that
FBI抓到了Roden副主任
the FBI picked up Deputy Director Roden.
他交代了吗
Is he talking?
对 很明显他一直在和政♥府♥对着干
Yeah, apparently he's always been antigovernment.
他去能源部工作只是为了进入内部
He took the job at the DoE just to get on the inside.
FBI现在正在搜查他的其他案子
And the FBI is now looking at all of his other cases
看他究竟造成了多大的损害
to see how much damage he's done.
Quinn 你明明可以打电♥话♥
Quinn, you could've called me or...
或者今早就告诉我
told me about that in the morning.
是啊 呃
Yeah, uh...
有点别的事
there's something else.
我对这个太内疚了
I feel so guilty about this.
我想知道发生了什么
I was wondering what happened to that.
呃 是在你失踪的时候
Well, it was when you were missing.
我和Bishop到这儿来看你 我
Bishop and I came here to look for you, and I...
我不知道怎么搞的
I don't know what happened. I...
那完全是个意外 我把那盘子摔成两半了
It was an accident-- I just broke the dish in half.
好吧
Yeah.
但是它修好了
But it's fixed.
你其实可以从这儿偷偷溜走
You could've just snuck it back in here.
那不是我的作风
That's not my style.
别那么自责了
Don't beat yourself up over that.
是的 我很自责
I do, I do. I beat myself up over it,
因为我知道
because I-I know how...
弄丢有特殊意义的东西有多难过
horrible it is to lose something special.
我
I...
我16岁的时候 我妈妈给了我这个手镯
When I was 16, my mother gave me this bracelet,
她是从我外婆那儿得来的 然而...
and it was from my grandmother, and...
我弄丢了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表