At home. I've tried.
我早就试过了 我不知道问题出在哪
I have. I've tried. I don't know what the problem is.
那么你允许我用我自己的方法处理这件事吗
So can I have your permission to take matters into my own hands?
做任何我需要的做的
To do whatever I need
to do?
好的
Yes.
不要烧了我的房♥子
Don't burn down my house.
好吧 启动B计划
Fine. Plan B then.
这就是女人啊Ducky
Women, Ducky.
我妈妈从来就不会让事情发展成这样
My mother would have never let it get this far.
是的 Diane是一个强势的女人
Yes, Diane was a formidable woman.
她只要想要做什么 就没有任何事情能阻挡她
When she made up her mind, nothing would stop her.
和我的妈妈也一样
Not unlike my mother.
我并没有发现什么问题啊 Donnie
I'm not sure I see the problem, Donnie.
我妈和Balthazar已经订婚了
Mother and Balthazar are engaged.
恭喜啊
Well, congratulations.
我感觉这上面的装饰已经够多了
I think that's enough on the ornaments.
我并不会多支付你工资
I'm not paying you on commission.
他俩才认识仅仅六周
It's only been six weeks.
请你告诉我 你并没有对你的母亲
Please tell me you're not developing some sort
产生诡异的恋母情结
of weird Oedipal thing about your mother.
哦 别傻了
Ugh. Don't be a twonk. Me?
你个傻孩子 你妈妈正坠入爱河
You're the one that's going barmy. Your mother's in love.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
你♥爸♥如果发现你做的会恨你的
Your father hated when you did that.
那么他应该不要去世
Well, he shouldn't have died
更不要给我留下这么多财产
and left this fine establishment to me then.
另外,这杯是给你的
Besides, this is for you.
明显这是一杯威士忌 所以告诉我
Clearly on some kind of sticky wicket. So do tell.
你的问题是什么
What's the problem?
问题是我妈几乎不了解这个男人
The problem is Mother hardly knows this man.
而且他背后还隐藏这一些东西
And there's something off about him
我还没彻底弄清楚
I can't quite put my finger on.
我只是担心他在利用我妈
I'm just worried that he's...
taking advantage of her in some way.
那你需要我做什么
What do you want me to do about it?
调查他
Check him out.
你认识很多朋友
You know people,
Angus 查清楚他是谁他来自哪里
Angus. Find out who he is, where he comes from.
求你了
Please.
好吧
All right.
我可以看出你被这件事弄得神魂颠倒
I can see you're upside-down about this.
我会尽力的
I'll do what I can.
-给我准备了东西吗 -是的
-Got something for me? -I do.
这是POW!-Nog
It's POW!-Nog.
这就是蛋酒遇上Caf-POW
It's-it's eggnog meets Caf-POW!
这是我的第一批货
And it's my first batch of the season.
告诉我关于案子的东西
Something about the case.
我可以一直站在这一整天
I can stand here all day.
Mm-hmm.
你嘴上还有一点
You have a little, um...
没事的 继续
Never mind. Moving on.
我检查了Green上校的电脑
So, I examined Captain Green's computer.
他有一个拼车账户叫HomeStretch
He had an account with a ridesharing service
called HomeStretch.
但是里面没有案发当天夜里
But they have no record
的拼车记录
of a pickup request the night of the murder.
某个人接走了他
Well, someone picked him up.
看上去好像他的账户被黑了
Yeah, it looks like his account was infected
然后他的拼车请求发到了第三方
with a worm that intercepted the request
and then sent it to a third party.
有可能是凶手
Probably the killer.
-你能追踪吗 -我没有追踪那个
-Can you trace it? -I didn't trace that.
但是我查了别的很有意思的东西
But I did trace something else just
你看看
as interesting. Take a look.
Green上校当他离开Ducky家的时候
Captain Green made a cell phone call
打了一通电♥话♥
right when he left Ducky's house.
-打给谁 - 打给谁 Jethro
-To who? -To whom, Jethro.
好的 我的组织样本来了
Oh, good. My tissue samples.
-请放到冰箱里 -无所谓
-Fridge, please. -Whatever.
- 打给谁了 -Green上校打给了
-To whom?- Captain Green called
一个机主是叫Balthazar Kilmeany的手♥机♥号♥
a cell phone registered to a...
Balthazar Kilmeany.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
Balthazar Kilmeany.
你认识他吗
Yeah. You know him?
是的
Yes.
他是我妈妈的未婚夫
He was my mother's fiancé.
关于这个Balthazar你们有查到更多的信息吗
Have you found out anything more about this Balthazar?
没有 手♥机♥是登记在一个信箱下的
No. Cell was registered to a post office box.
-我们还在查 -我们希望
- We're still looking. - We were hoping
你也许能透露一些
you might be able to shed a little light
在我不得不对国防部长做简报之前
before I had to brief SecDef.
毕竟 你了解那个男人
You did know the man, after all.
不 我不认为我了解
No, I-I don't think I did.
这个Balthazar Kilmeany根本不可能是
This Balthazar Kilmeany simply cannot possibly be
我认识的那个人
the man I knew.
他得有100多岁了
He would be over 100 years old.
Duck 必须得问
Duck, got to ask.
好吧
Okay.
我的母亲
My mother...
在马略卡岛遇到一个男人
met a man in Majorca.
他们疯狂地相爱了
They fell madly in love.
还订了婚
Became engaged.
我不相信这个人
I didn't trust the man,
所以我让一个朋友
and so I... I had a friend
调查了他的背景
run a background check.
我猜你的担心是有道理的
And I gather that your fears were justified?
远不止这些
And then some.
因此 苏格兰人迅速答道
So the Scotsman replies very quickly,
我想先被射杀
“I'd like to be shot first.”
哦 我的
Oh, my...
Balthy 再讲一个
Tell another one, Balthy.
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
事实上 Mallard女士
Actually, Ms. Mallard,
我希望得到你的
I was, um, hoping to get your opinion
有关于我们新开的这家波本威士忌酒家的建议
on this new bourbon bar we're opening.
哦 现在谈酒有点早
Oh. It's a little early for a tipple.
但是既然你硬要我去
But since you've twisted my arm.
哈
Ah!
你的母亲 她确实
Your mother-- she does
喜欢威士忌 事实上
love her bourbon. Matter of fact,
我们正在为婚礼计划着
we were planning, for the wedding...
不会有婚礼
There isn't going to be a wedding.
哦 Donald 别这样 我
Oh, come, Donald, I...
我知道事情进展很快
I know things are moving rather quickly,
可能让你有点措手不及
and probably caught you a bit off-guard.
让我说得明显点吧
Let me be plain as a pikestaff.
你永远不会和我的母亲结婚
You are never going to marry my mother.
这不是某种
This isn't some kind of
奇怪的恋母情结 对吧
weird Oedipal thing, is it?
与大多数人的想法不同
Contrary to popular opinion,
事实上我很高兴我的母亲已经坠入爱河
I'm actually very happy my mother has fallen in love.
只要不是像你这样的骗子
Just not with a con man such as yourself.
我做了一些调查
I did some checking.
Balthazar Kilmeany不是你的真实姓名
Balthazar Kilmeany isn't your real name.
是个假名
It's an alias.
好吧 现在 我的母亲听到这个消息会很惊讶
Well, now, my mother will be quite surprised to hear that.
我的母亲也会
So will mine.
看起来你有
Seems you have a history
经常在像马略卡岛这样的豪华度假胜地闲逛
of hanging out in ritzy resort areas like Majorca,
骗有钱的老年妇女的钱的历史
bilking rich, older women out of their money.
Donald 我可以解释
Donald, I can explain.
不需要 我非常怀疑
No, I doubt that very much.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表