你为什么要按紧急按钮
Why you hit the-the emergency button?
因为我可以
Because I can.
我们没有什么紧急情况啊 Gibbs
We don't have an emergency, Gibbs.
有吗
Or do we?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你一直在隐藏什么
What you're hiding.
好吧 我们谈谈
Okay. Let's talk.
从哪儿开始
Where to start?
真♥相♥
The truth.
如果我不再确定我是不是知道真♥相♥了呢
What if I'm not sure I know it anymore?
我们会弄明白的
We find it.
除非你帮你自己一把 不然我帮不了你
I can't help unless you help yourself.
是时候撕开那些遮羞布了
Time to tear off that Band-Aid.
我编造了证据
I planted evidence.
我编造了证据
I planted evidence
来把Monroe抓起来 这样其他人
to get Monroe off the streets so no other people,
尤其是我的朋友们不会再被谋杀
especially my friends, would get murdered.
帮派成员
Gang members.
那是他们的工作 不是他们的身份
What they do, not who they are.
你后悔过吗
Any regrets?
完全没有 绝不后悔
Zero. No regrets.
那场Rosewood调查完全毁掉了我
That Rosewood investigation swallowed me up whole.
而当另外两名Rosewood成员被枪杀
And when another two Rosewoods got smoked...
我偷走了他用来杀了他们的手♥枪♥
I swiped the pistol he used to do it
然后把它扔在了受害者身旁的灌木丛里
and I tossed it in the bushes next to the victims.
- 他的受害者 - 是的
- His victims? - Yes.
- 你确定吗 - 确信无疑
- You're sure? - Absolutely.
他看着我的眼睛说 "我杀了他们俩"
He looked me in the eye and said, “I killed them both”.
而且这只是个开始
And that was just the tip of the spear.
Gibbs 他在清理门户
Gibbs, he was cleaning house.
我别无选择 我必须这么做
I had no choice. I had to do it.
我本来希望现在你会说
I was hoping this is the part where you'd say,
嘿 Torres 你的工作没问题
“Hey, Torres, your job is secure.
当我是个年轻的NIS探员 呃
When I was a young NIS agent, uh..”.
我做过同样的事情
“I did the same thing”.
Torres
Torres,
我们两个比你想象中的更有共同点
we got a lot more in common than you think.
但是我的邦迪 他们永远在那儿
But my Band-Aids, they always stay on.
Abby 泥土 快去
Abby. Mud. Go.
没答案前别回来
Don't come back without an answer.
你好 Torres
Hey, Torres.
你好
Hey.
你好 Abbs
Hey, Abbs.
请告诉我这个就是泥土
Please tell me this is mud.
呃 大部分都是
Uh, most of it.
- 好恶心 - 好吧
- Disgusting. - Well, that was
这个是我故意这么说的 我可擅长这个了
the hand that I was dealt and I played the hell out of it.
我的意思是 这个完全
I mean, this is totally, like,
像是直的皇家同花顺
a straight royal flush.
没有这回事儿对吧
That's not actually a thing, is it?
比喻还是有效的
Analogy still worked.
所以 你怎么认为 Abby 你识别了这个泥土了
So, what are you saying, Abby? You identified the mud?
这双肮脏的小手所能得到的
I shipped in samples of every variation
各种变异和各个品种的泥土
and every strain of mud
都让人给我运了过来
that I could get my filthy little hands on.
就在我认为我无法继续跋涉的时候
And just when I thought I couldn't keep trudging,
质谱分♥析♥少校
the major mass spec
得到了一个匹配的结果
got a match...
并发出了美丽的声音
...and made beautiful music.
高岭泥土
Kaolin mud?
事实上 它是粘土
Actually, it's clay.
粘土 例如陶土
Clay? Like pottery clay?
对啊
Yeah.
就像劳斯莱斯的泥
It's like the Rolls-Royce of mud.
这同样的陶土
Huh. So, how'd the same pottery clay
是怎么落在其中两个受害人身上的呢
end up on two of the three victims?
你有什么推理吗 Torres
You got any theories, Torres?
他又把我们给甩了
He just bail on us again?
Royce 我知道是你干的
Royce, I know it was you.
不要干一些我们都会后悔的事情
Don't do something we're both going to regret.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你在等待其他人吗
Were you expecting anyone else?
我希望知道我是不是唯一一个在今天
If I'm not the only friend you're blackmailing today,
被你敲诈的朋友
well, I'd like to know that.
这个并不能被称为敲诈
Wouldn't call it blackmail.
就把它看作是恢复原状吧
Think of it as restitution.
我并不欠你什么
I don't owe you anything.
那你为什么站在这里
Then why are you standing there
拿着一个充满现金的包裹
holding that bag full of cash?
20万全在那儿了吗
Is all 200 of it there?
全在这儿了
It's all here.
很好
Good.
你怎么知道Alonzo的保险箱里有20万美金
How did you know Alonzo had 200 K in his safe?
因为他是为我保存的
Because he was holding it for me.
他是一个很好的帮手 很有用 但是
He was a good earner, useful, but...
他变得贪婪了 信封也变轻了
then he got greedy and the envelopes were lighter.
所以你让人杀了他
So you had him killed?
他并不满足于
He was not content
Rosewood的现任领导地位
with the Rosewoods' current leadership.
而那个领导人是你
And that'd be you.
你不能拿别人赚的钱
You can't take what somebody else earns.
我得教会很多人这个道理
I've had to teach a lot of people that.
你到底是怎么在证人保护系统里
Now, how the hell did you run the Rosewood Boyz
管理那群Rosewood成员
from witness protection?
大家都害怕和讨厌Monroe 所以
Monroe was feared, hated, so,
当我们把他送进监狱 大家并不认为我是一个告密者
when we put him away, I wasn't seen as a snitch.
不 我是个救主 所以我资本化了
No, I was a savior, so I capitalized.
和合适的人做出了正确的承诺
Made all the right promises to all the right people,
保证摆脱所有不合适的人
and made sure to get rid of all the wrong ones.
例如Campbell下士
Like Corporal Campbell.
你为什么让人杀死他
Why'd you have him killed?
哈 这家伙和我们一起干了几票
Ah, kid made a couple of scores for us,
但他是个退化赌徒 一个累赘
but he was a degenerate gambler, a liability.
我真的需要解释这一切是怎么干的嘛
Do I really need to explain how all this works?
我也不想成为一个没礼貌的主人
I mean, not to be an impolite host,
但是我认为是时候让我们都得到我们想要的东西了
but I think it's about time we both got what we came here for.
所以 请把包放在桌上
So, please, put the bag on the table.
我需要检查一下
I need to check it.
好了 该你了
All right, now your turn.
你声称有关于我的那份音频在哪里
Where's this audio you claim you have on me?
你还记得那天晚上你回到宿舍
Do you remember that night you came back to the crib
告诉我 你是如何伪造栽赃了Monroe的枪吗
and told me how you planted Monroe's gun?
你把我们的对话录音了
You recorded our conversation?
在这个驱动上有一个音频文件
On this drive is an audio file.
20万美金换你的自♥由♥
200 Gs in exchange for your freedom.
是个不错的交易哟
Not a bad deal.
我怎么知道这是唯一的备份
How do I know it's the only one?
你没法知道的
You don't.
啊哈哈哈哈
Ah...
我一直在担心你会干点蠢事儿
And here I was worried you were gonna try something stupid.
嘿 Royce
Hey, Royce.
怎么了
Hmm?
里面还有别的东西给你
There's something else in there for you.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
继续试试看 我想它们是你的尺寸
Go ahead and try 'em on. I think they're your size.
你认为
And what do you think
我把这个交给联邦探员会发生什么
will happen when I give this to the Feds?
我也不知道 但是你为什么不自己问他们呢
I have no idea, but why don't you ask them yourself?
他们就在外面 去吧 打个招呼
They're right outside. Go ahead, say hi.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表