你可是一直在保护我女儿的安全
You're keeping my daughter safe.
我至少可以给你拿点喝的
It's the least I could do.
只是个预防措施
Just a precaution.
您不用担心
You don't need to worry.
实话实说
If I'm being honest,
我真正担心的 是NCIS会破了这个案子
what worries me is NCIS solving the case.
我知道这听起来很糟糕
I know how horrible that sounds, but
但正是这个案子 一直给了Laura
this is what's given Laura the strength
继续奋斗的力量 呃
to keep fighting. Uh...
一旦她走向了终点 我是没有任何准备的
I'm not ready for what happens once she gets that closure.
这很自私 但是 呃
It's selfish, but, uh,
我希望能跟她多处一些时光
I was hoping for more time with her.
这个 您会的
Well... you will.
Ducky说过 这个实验性治疗项目
Ducky said that the experimental treatment
可以给您女儿延长几年的生命
could give your daughter a few more years.
嗯
Mmm.
她被项目组拒绝了
She was turned down for the program. Uh...
她的癌症扩散得太厉害了 治疗不会产生任何效果
her cancer is too far spread for the treatment to be effective.
她知道吗
Does she know?
医生今早晨告诉她了
The doctor told her this morning,
就在你来之前
just before you got here.
当你身为家长的时候 你会为你的孩子做任何事
When you're a parent, you would do anything for your child.
如果Laura需要 我愿意用勺子把自己的肾脏挖出来
I would cut out my own kidney with a spoon if Laura needed it.
但是现在 我的女儿要死了
But now, my daughter is going to die.
而我却什么都做不了
And there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
是的 我明白这件事的紧迫性
Yes, I understand the urgency of the matter.
事实上 他刚进来
Actually, he just walked in.
是的 女士 我会传达
Yes, ma'am. I will pass that along.
海军部长
SECNAV.
她对Collins的案子很在意
She's taken an interest in the Collins case.
-我们正在查 -正在查 我知道
- We're working on it. - Working on it. I got that.
但是现在 我们要解决一个美国♥军♥舰上发生的
But now, we're dealing with two dead sailors
两起水兵死亡和毒品运输案件
and drug smuggling on board a U.S. Navy ship.
海军部长想要答案
SECNAV wants answers.
她被害那晚 Baxter士官
Petty Officer Baxter was with Trainer
正跟Trainer一起
the night she was killed.
我的直觉告诉我 他不是我们要找的人
My gut says he's not our guy.
如果他说的 关于她被胁迫偷药的事情是真的
Well, if he's telling the truth about her being coerced
那就是有人杀她灭口了
into stealing the drugs, then someone was pulling her strings.
海军部长提供了她办公室的资源
SECNAV has offered the resources
来加快调查速度
of her office to expedite this investigation.
-不管你需要什么 -很好
- Whatever you need. - Good.
我需要帮个忙
I need a favor.
要求提得够快的
Well, that didn't take long.
你心里到底在想什么
What exactly did you have in mind?
这么冷的天 你不该在外边的
Shouldn't be out here in the cold.
如果天气想要害死我
If the weather wants to kill me,
那它得排队取号♥
it'll have to take a number.
至少盖上这个
At least take that.
如果你坚持
If you insist.
好吧 我
Okay, I...
我提议我们就勉为其难地 道个歉
I vote we just bite the bullet, apologize
然后继续
and move on.
听起来如何
Sound like a plan?
好吧 我先来
Okay, I'll go first.
当你收到诊断结果的时候
When you receive a terminal diagnosis,
一切都变得清晰了
things suddenly become very clear.
你意识到 时间
You realize that time...
是你最宝贵的东西 因此
is your most precious commodity, and because of that,
我倾向于有话直说
I tend to speak more matter-of-factly.
我是说 如果
I mean, if...
如果我说的话冒犯了你 我
if what I said offended you, I...
我很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
这时候你该接一下话了
This is the point where you say something.
我不喜欢在工作地点闲谈
I don't like clutter in my workspace.
这么深沉
Deep.
好吧 呃...
All right. Um...
我是一个极简主义者
I'm a minimalist.
你知道 就是 只要最重要的东西
You know, like, um, essentials only.
没有私人的东西
Nothing personal.
除了我一直放在我桌子上的那个相框
Except for this photo frame that I keep on my desk,
我已经... 把它留在身边好多年了
and I've ke... I've kept it with me for years.
什么相片
Photo of what?
是我
Of me.
19岁的我
Well, a 19-year-old me.
你把自己的
You keep a framed photo
框好的相片放在自己桌上么
of yourself on your desk?
没错 但重要的不是相片
Okay, it's not the photo that's important.
那是个礼物
It was a gift.
那是
It was taken
我的一个好朋友送的
by a good friend of mine.
Sofia
Sofia.
我们从五岁起就形影不离
We were inseparable since we were five.
就连老师都觉得我们是双生儿
Even teachers thought that we were twins.
我记得有一次 我们读高中的时候
I remember this one time when we were in high school.
我们在自助餐厅 我看着她
We're in the cafeteria, and I looked at her.
那一刻 我就知道 我...
In that moment, I knew. I just...
我就是知道
I just knew
这个女孩会成为我的妻子
that this girl was gonna be my wife.
我就是知道 我们会结婚
I just knew that we were gonna get married.
在我生命里 没有比这更确定的事情了
Never been more sure about anything in my life.
她什么时候被诊断出有病的
When was she diagnosed?
高中最后一年
Senior year.
我当时很困惑 因为...
I was so confused because...
哪有青少年会担心得癌症呢
I mean, what teenager worries about getting cancer?
但Sofia被确诊了
But Sofia was determined to make it.
她会打败它的
You know, she was gonna beat it.
对她来说 药物都不起作用也不要紧
It didn't matter to her that none of the medicine worked.
她是绝对不会放弃希望的
You know, she never gave up hope.
而我 我是相信的 你知道吗
And I, uh, I believed, you know?
我就是知道 她会挺过去的
I-I just knew that she was gonna make it.
当我接到电♥话♥的时候
When I got the call,
我当时没有准备好
I wasn't ready.
是啊
Yeah.
没有谁会准备好
No one ever is.
所以...
So...
你是对的
you were right.
看见你 让我想起了曾经发生的一切
Seeing you was a reminder of everything that happened.
而我并不想记起
And I didn't want to be reminded.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I was an ass.
嗯
Mmm. Mm-hmm.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了
Come on.
Jell-O正在召唤我们呢
There's some Jell-O calling our names.
无法对它说不
Can't say no to that.
Gibbs 我们彻查了"Gray's"军舰
Gibbs, we were going through the USS Gray's
以及值班记录 发现了一些情况
deployment logs, and found something.
有一辆运药船只上的麻醉剂每次被扣押
Each time narcotics were seized from a drug vessel,
登船部队的海员们就会把走私品转移到
sailors from the boarding team would transfer the contraband
那艘船上
onto the ship.
这就解释了
Which explains how
Trainer是怎么把药品拿到手的
Trainer got her hands on the drugs.
除了有一个协议是
Except protocol was that the sailors involved
有关的海员将被一到两名监察员搜身
would be searched by one or two supervisors
以保证没有人携带走私品
to ensure no one took the contraband.
但是 对Trainer的所有搜查进行签字的
And the same supervisor signed off on all
都是同一个监察员
of Trainer's searches.
这艘船的纠察长 Michael Vinton军士长
The ship's master-at-arms, Chief Michael Vinton.
好 我们对他了解多少
All right, what do we know about him?
他于1993年入伍 离婚两次 没有孩子
He enlisted in 1993. Twice divorced, no kids.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表