Best和全球的走私者
Look, Best has a network of smugglers
都有联♥系♥
all around the world.
如果我想要赏金 就一定会找他
I wouldn't put it past him to put out some kind of bounty.
这是Tanner昨天晚上告诉你的
Did Tanner tell you that last night?
不
No.
我告诉过你
Like I told you,
我不知道那个公园里发生了什么
I have no idea what was going on in that park.
就是这样 好孩子
That's it. Good boy.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa.
Bishop和McGee去过被害人的公♥寓♥了
Bishop and McGee went to the victim's apartment.
他们只找到了他的笔记本电脑
All they found was his laptop.
我猜这只有养马人才看得懂
I'm assuming this only makes sense to horse people?
警马需要接受训练
Police horses have to train.
推球是训练它们学会推挤人群
Pushing the ball teaches them to push a crowd,
而打击声是为了让他们习惯城市的声音
and the banging gets them used to city sounds.
你下班了
You off duty?
是的 但是我通常会再待一会儿
Yeah, but I usually stick around
帮助训练这些马匹
to help train the horses.
我听说你想要谈论一下最近的公园事件
And I heard you wanted to talk about recent park activity.
是的 犯罪模式
Yeah, crime patterns.
有没有什么新花样 不寻常的
Anything new? Unusual?
比如动物的非法交易
Like animal trafficking?
-如此之类的 -真恶心
-It's looking that way. -Disgusting.
我们在附近并没有找到大量獠牙或皮毛
Can't say we find a lot of tusks and furs laying around,
但是我很乐意查一下犯罪报告
but I would gladly sift through crime reports
如果这能帮助抓到他们
if it helps catch them.
很好
Yeah, great.
是的 就是这样 就是这样
Yeah, that's it. That's it.
马不是狗 伙计们
Horses are not dogs, man.
观察力真敏锐
You don't miss a thing.
不 我是说 猫和狗 我能够理解
No, I'm saying, cats and dogs I understand,
但是任何比人体型大的动物
but anything bigger than a person,
我是说 那可不是宠物了
I mean, it's just not a pet.
没错 他们是家畜
That's right. They're livestock.
我是Cole警官
This is Officer Cole.
我现在在Bingham路和Fern小径交界处
Hold me out at Bingham Road and Fern Trail.
有可疑活动
Suspicious activity.
扣留了一个嫌疑人
One suspect in custody.
就在你的犯罪现场附近
That's near your crime scene.
后援马上到 你来开车 我指路
Backup en route. You drive, I'll point the way.
Cole 收到
Cole, copy.
我觉得他们离开了
Um, I think they left.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我认为 我被捕了
Under arrest, I think.
上一分钟那个警官因为我吸大♥麻♥香烟而搜查我
One minute this officer busts me for smoking a joint,
下一刻他就把我绑到了这个长椅上
the next he handcuffs me to this bench
骑着他的马走了
and takes off on his horse.
为什么
Why?
我很确定他们是在追某个人
I'm pretty sure they were chasing someone,
但是我吸高了
but I am kind of high.
开火了 开火了
Shots fired, shots fired.
和他一起待在这里
Stay here with him.
Fern小径需要支援
Backup required at Fern Trail.
Cole Cole
Cole. Cole.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
警官受伤 警官受伤
Officer down, officer down.
在Bingham和Fern交叉口 我们需要救护车
We need immediate medical assistance at Bingham and Fern.
哇 冷静
Whoa, boy.
-哇 Jody -哇
- Whoa, Jody. - Whoa.
派遣EMT前往 Bingham和Fern地区
【注:紧急医疗救护技术员】
Dispatching EMT to Bingham and Fern.
好的 没问题的 Cole
Okay, all right, Cole.
我现在要按压伤口
I'm gonna apply some pressure.
这可能有一点疼
This may hurt.
Gibbs抓住它的马笼头
Gibbs, grab his bridal.
坚持住 Cole
Hold on, Cole.
-哇 哇 Jody -救援马上就到
-Whoa, whoa, Jody, whoa. -Help is coming.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
额 Dawson
Uh, Dawson.
是的
Yeah?
还得呼叫兽医
Call the vet, too.
会好的
It's okay.
放松
Easy, now.
感谢你们的及时通知 好的
I appreciate the update. Okay.
Cole警官现在在华盛顿总医院 胸部两个伤口
Officer Cole is at Washington General with two chest wounds.
医生正在全力抢救
Doctors have their hands full.
那匹马现在怎么样了
Any word on the horse?
接受治疗后已经稳定下来
Yeah, he's being treated at the stable.
我不理解你们为什么会对一匹马产生这么强烈的情感
I don't understand how you guys are so emotional over a horse.
第一 我在农场长大 而且马是很漂亮的动物
“A,” I grew up on a farm and horses are beautiful animals.
第二 流眼泪是胡椒喷雾的效果
And “B”, these tears are the end of pepper spray.
哇
Boom.
等等 你们让Reeves喷了
Wait, you guys let Reeves do it?
怎么可能
Hell no.
我仅仅是一个听众
I was merely a witness
刚听了一堆从来没听过的粗话
to a whole new universe of foul language.
哦 是的 Quinn很喜欢碎碎念
Oh, yeah. Quinn has a potty mouth.
不 是Ellie
No, it was Ellie
那些词的生僻度都赶上奥利匹克的难度了
who raised the bar to Olympic heights.
啊
Ah.
我都脸红了
Even I blushed.
我懂六种语言 所以很容易创造新词
Well, I know six languages. It's easy to get creative.
谢谢
Thank you.
国际事务联络处不停地收到
The international desk keeps getting calls
利比里亚大使的电♥话♥
from the Liberian embassy.
大使希望能和Vance主任通话
The ambassador wants to meet with Director Vance.
为了什么
Uh, what for?
他们没给我理由
They haven't given me a reason.
只是告诉我这非常紧急
Just keeps telling me it's urgent.
哈
Huh.
公园里又发生了什么事
Well, what happened at the park?
Gibbs正在询问那个唯一
Well, Gibbs is talking to the only guy
可能提供线索的人
who might be able to tell us something.
我当时有点高了
Well, I was kind of high.
记忆有点模糊
Things are a bit blurry.
就像你的犯罪记录一样
Yeah, like your criminal record.
内尔森 你六年前被逮捕
Nelson, you were arrested six years ago
因为机场药品非法交易
for airport drug trafficking.
你蹲过监狱
You did prison time.
我现在已经改了
I've changed now.
所以你在谋杀案现场附近干什么
So, what were you doing near a murder scene?
谋杀
Murder?
哇 我是说 是的 我身上有大♥麻♥ 但在华盛顿这是合法的
Whoa. Now, I mean, yes, I had pot, but that's legal in D.C.
而且你们会发现它正好重1.9盎司
And you'll find that bag weighs exactly 1.9 ounces,
所以你们不能逮捕我
so you can't arrest me.
除非我们证明你意图出♥售♥
Unless we can prove intent to sell.
即使我打算出♥售♥
Even if I was selling--
这不是承认 我并没有赚到钱
and that's not an admission-- I'm not getting rich.
当我从监狱里出来的时候 我简化自己
When I got out of prison, I downsized.
听说过最简单派吗
Ever hear of minimalism?
我剪短了长发 扔掉了我所拥有的一切
I cut my dreadlocks and got rid of everything I own.
我只买♥♥生存必需品
I only buy what I need to live.
我甚至没有一个银行账户 你们可以查
I don't even have a bank account. You can check.
我们查了
We did.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
我整晚都一个人待在我的小房♥车里
I was alone all night in my tiny house.
我随处停车
I park it all over.
我的碳排放量很低
My carbon footprint is very low.
除了吸烟吸得像个烟囱
Aside from smoking like a chimney.
这就是我被抓的唯一原因吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表