Oh, yeah.
结果发现他们有一腿
It turns out they've been doing the nasty.
如果现在有一句道歉的话就好了
An apology now would be nice.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
原谅你了
It's okay.
给你 享受你的微热的汉堡吧
Here, enjoy your lukewarm burger.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道么 其实 这倒还不凉... 挺好的
You know what, this is... it's actually not cold. Fine.
嘿 麦基 说实话...
Hey, uh, McGee, for the record...
那个瑜伽美女叫莎娜
the yoga lady's name is Shanna,
还有她确实给我她的号♥码了
and she did give me her number.
漂亮
Very nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 吃的要得等会儿了
Oh-ho. Food's gonna have to wait.
邮递员 无所不知
Postman. All-knowing.
从一个人收到的信件中
You can learn a lot about people
可以了解到很多信息
from what they get in their mail.
邮局保存了奥黛特的五周以来的信件?
The post office held Odetts' mail for five weeks?
是的 邮递员跟我们解释了
Yeah. The mailman explained that,
其实这算是他们的常例
you know, it was pretty routine.
他们知道那个老人去世了
That they knew the old man had died,
但是邮局会保留他的所有信件
uh, but the post office was holding it
直到他的后代或遗产所属人前来认领
until the next of kin or executor of the estate claimed it.
没有多少信件吧 哈?
Huh. Not much mail, huh?
没多少 他年纪大了 所以...
No. He was old, so...
社保金支票
uh, Social Security check, you know,
一些物业账单和广♥告♥邮件
a few utility bills, advertisements.
没有信♥用♥卡♥账单或银行证明吗?
No credit cards or bank statements?
活到九十二岁的时候生活就十分简单
Life gets simple when you're 92.
唯一有点价值的只有这封信
Only thing of interest was this letter.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是来自一个...
It's from a...
稀有金属和珍藏版硬币的经销商
precious metal and rare coin dealer.
他写信给奥黛特 问他
He wrote Odetts asking if he
是否愿意出手他部分或全部的收藏品
was interested in selling some or all of his collection.
麦基现在正在与那个经销商通话
McGee's on the phone with the dealer right now.
那我们是否可以认为这些收藏品
So, do we think the collection may be still
- 还在老人的公♥寓♥里? - 我想应该不在
- in the old man's apartment? - Well, I doubt it.
因为 他们给我看那个房♥间的时候
I mean, when they showed me the place, it looked like
不像是有人住过的...
nobody had lived in it...
空无一物 漆也是新刷的...
completely bare, new painting...
哦! 小心!
Oh! Watch out!
哇哦 胡安飞过了布谷鸟的巢
Wow. Juan flew over the cuckoo's nest.
我想我发现凶杀的动机了
All right, I think I got a motive for the murder.
奥黛特是大萧条时期长大的人
Odetts was a child of the Great Depression.
他不相信银行
He didn't trust banks.
据说他们喜欢把财富藏在家里
I've heard of people hiding their fortune in their homes.
据硬币经销商所说
Well, according to the coin dealer,
奥黛特这些年一直在买♥♥纯金
Odetts had been buying gold bullion
和珍藏版硬币
and rare coins for years.
那他知道所有收藏品价值多少钱吗?
Did he say how much the collection was worth?
超过七位数
Over seven figures.
到了明早我们就能知道得更具体的信息
We should know more by morning.
为什么? 那个时候会发生什么吗?
Why? What's happening then?
有人跟他约好明早九点
Well, he's got an appointment
要去他的店
9:00 a.M. With a man
那个人声称自己代表奥黛特处理遗产
who claims to represent Odetts' estate.
他想清算所有收藏品
He wants to liquidate the collection
还需要做个估价
and needs an appraisal.
那个人会不会是... 格雷格·阿贝尔吧?
Could that man be... Gregg Abell?
预约的名字倒不是那个
Not the name he used.
嘿 你们见到那只...
Hey. Have you guys seen the...
我还以为
I was led to believe,
你们认为我的妹妹是自杀的
you thought my sister took her own life.
我们确信这是一起谋杀案
Oh, we're pretty sure it's a homicide.
我们在她的体内发现大量镇定剂
We found strong sedatives in her system.
她被下药了
She'd been drugged,
而且我们确信她是被推下楼顶的
and we believe that she was pushed off the roof.
不 不是这样的
No. That can't be right.
我应该进去
I should be in there
如果她知道她的妹妹在治疗中跟我透漏的事情
if she knew what her sister
我想她应该会坦白
revealed to me in therapy, I think she'd talk.
第十七条规矩... 千万别在审讯时
No. Rule number 17... never, ever interrupt Gibbs
打断吉布斯
during an interrogation.
那里不是有监控摄像头
I thought there were
显示当时她是一个人在屋顶
security cameras showing my sister alone on the roof.
那段录像是被公♥寓♥楼维护员篡改了
Well, that was altered by the building maintenance man.
名叫... 格雷格·阿贝尔的人
Guy named... Gregg Abell.
我们知道你和他有恋情
We know that you were having a relationship with him.
我们还认为
We also think that Abell
阿贝尔卷入了你们公♥寓♥楼里
was involved in the murder of an elderly man
一个老人的谋杀案...
in your building...
名叫伦纳德·奥黛特
Leonard Odetts.
我们知道你每天都在照顾他
We know that you looked in on him every day.
你的妹妹向一个心理医生坦白
Your sister confessed to a therapist
她得知了一个谋杀案被掩盖了
that she knew about a murder that was covered up.
这就是了! 他指的就是我
Okay, that's it! He's talking about me.
我该进去了 我要给他发短♥信♥
I should be in there. I'm gonna text Gibbs.
额 还是算了吧
Um, put that away.
你最好告诉我你所知道的
You'd best tell me what you know.
老大 有个重要的事情必须要告诉你
Boss, something I really need to tell you.
第十七条条规矩怎么了?
What the hell happened to rule 17?
我... 不知道
I... don't know,
不过那一定是很重要的线索
but it must be important
不然麦基绝不会拿自己的命开玩笑
or McGee wouldn't risk his life.
嘿 什么事情那么重要?
Hey. What was so important?
听着
Listen.
好了...
Okay...
最后一次机会 德文
last chance, Devon.
我想知道那些金子的事情
I want to know about the gold.
我想知道那些失踪的硬币的事情
I want to know about the missing coins.
金子?
The gold?
好多金子
Lots of it.
奥黛特先生是一个善良的老人
Mr. Odetts was a sweet old man.
一生未婚 他所有的朋友都过世了
Never married. All his friends were dead.
几年前 他告诉我他有多不信任银行
Years ago, he told me how he didn't trust banks.
他给我看过那些硬币
He showed me his coins.
我却犯傻告诉了格雷格
My mistake was telling Gregg.
等一等 你就为了那个杀了他吗?
Wait, you-you killed him for that?
不
No.
格雷格说服我
Gregg convinced me
奥黛特先生会不久于人世
that Mr. Odetts was going to die soon,
没有后代
with no heirs.
财富就会流进政♥府♥腰包...
The money would go to the government...
并且他在遭受老年痴呆症
and with him suffering from dementia,
如果收藏品少了...
he wouldn't even know...
他可能都不会发觉
if they were missing.
于是我们开始每次一点的拿出来
So we started taking it, a little at a time.
然后 奥黛特发觉了
Well, Odetts figured it out.
他抓到格雷格
He caught Gregg.
威胁要报♥警♥
Threatened to call the cops.
格雷格慌了
Gregg panicked.
他就拿着花瓶...
He picked up a vase...
然后你就伪造成
And you made it look
他自己摔倒
like he fell.
你对警♥察♥说谎了
You lied to the police,
格雷格又让你以为
and Gregg made you believe that
你的愧疚是因为盗窃 并对此深信不疑!
you were guilty of the theft and in too deep!
你们要相信我
You have to believe me.
我爱我的妹妹
I loved my sister.
我是不会害她的 与我无关
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表