你还没有戒掉这个习惯
You still haven't kicked the habit.
嘿,我只是情不自禁
Ugh. Hey, I can't help it.
这个含糖饮料帮我度过了
This sugary goodness has gotten me through
无数次盯梢
many hours of watch standing.
上帝啊 我都不记得我上一次喝饮料是什么时候了
God, I can't remember the last time I had a soda.
又或者任何有味道的东西
Or anything with flavor.
给
Here.
这个算在我的头上
This round is on me.
我不应该
I shouldn't.
放松一点吧 上尉
Live a little, Lieutenant.
你可是带了一个坏头啊 Collins
You're a bad influence, Collins.
发生了什么
What's going on?
保持按压
Hold compressions.
-没有脉搏 -充电到200焦耳
- No pulse. - Charge to 200 joules.
离手
Clear.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
继续心肺复苏
Continue CPR.
我很累了 Collins
I'm tired, Collins.
我想是时候离开了
I think it's time for me to go.
现在还不行 上尉
I can't let you do that just yet, Lieutenant.
你答应过我的 还记得吗
You made me a promise, remember?
我还记得
I do.
我马上就要来见你了 Laura
I'll see you soon, Laura.
到360焦耳
Charge to 360.
离手
Clear.
有脉搏了
Got a pulse.
欢迎回来 上尉
Welcome back, Lieutenant.
? NCIS 14x18 ? M.I.A. Original Air Date on March 14, 2017
谢谢
Thanks.
我爱你
I love you.
所以 怎么了 昨晚玩得很晚
So, what, you had a late night?
当你近乎不能抬起头的时候
How do you expect to run five miles
你怎么能够期待自己可以跑五英里
when you can barely keep your head up?
我的身体是一个精确校准的机器
My body's a finely-tuned machine.
只是需要一点能量
Just needs a little fuel.
这个听起来像是你需要重新校准
It sounds more like you need a full tune-up.
我昨天跑了五英里
I got one last night.
这听起来对我的口味
Ugh. There goes my appetite.
不是我的
Not mine.
嘿 你大概迟到了20分钟
Hey, you're, like, 20 minutes late.
今天是周日 我能来这就很幸运了
Oh, it's Sunday, I'm lucky I'm here at all.
对不起 能给我一个西部煎蛋饼
Hey, excuse me, can I have a western omelet
加一杯咖啡吗
with, um, some coffee?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们在跑步之后再吃饭
We eat after the run,
不是之前
not before.
我们就不能在之前之后都吃吗
Oh, can't we do both?
离马拉松只有几个月不到了
The marathon is a few months away
这是我们第一堂训练课
and this is our first training session.
我们需要认真对待
We need to get serious.
或是硬着头皮上
Or wing it.
我上一次马拉松就是这样
That's what I did in my last marathon.
-你的时间是多少 -不足三个小时
-What was your time? -Shy of three hours.
这不可能 奥林匹克运动员都很少能做到
That's impossible. Olympians barely do that.
我知道
I know, right?
你知道吗 我的身体就是一项大♥师♥级艺术
My body is this work of art,
但它也是一种祝福
you know? But it's also a blessing
同时也是一种诅咒 McGee 你就感激吧
and a curse, McGee. Just be grateful that,
因为你不用
uh, you don't have to
操心这种事情
worry about something like that.
不论怎么样 你们为什么不先开始呢
Anyway, why don't you two go get a head start?
我们可以很快就吃完 然后我们会追上你们的
We'll eat quick and we'll catch up with you.
为什么你们认为McGee和我需要先开始
Uh, what makes you think McGee and I need a head start?
不 快走吧
No, go, go.
McGee...我们在浪费时间 走吧
McGee... We're wasting time, come on.
好好吃
Help yourself.
你可真善良哈
Mmm. You're very kind.
对不起突然就来拜访了 Gunny
Sorry to drop in on you unannounced, Gunny.
我知道你讨厌惊喜
I know you hate surprises.
我很高兴你这么做了 将军
I'm glad you did, General.
退休生活怎么样
How's retirement?
离开军队两年了
Well, two years out of the Corps,
我的房♥间仍然随时可以接受检阅
I still keep my room inspection-ready.
平民生活需要慢慢地适应
Civilian life is an adjustment.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 我知道这种感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我的女儿希望我能有一个新的衣柜 但是...旧的习惯
My daughter wants me to get a new wardrobe, but... old habits.
Laura仍然在诺福克外驻扎
Laura still stationed out of Norfolk?
不不 她 额
No. No, she's, uh...
过去几个月她在马里兰
she's been in Maryland these last few months.
她就是我来见你的原因 Gunny
She's actually the reason I came to see you, Gunny.
她遇到了什么问题吗
She in some sort of trouble?
Laura快要死了 Jethro
Laura's dying, Jethro.
我们...
We...
我们需要你的帮助
we need your help.
我的父亲找到了你
My dad tracked you down?
是的
Yes, he did.
但是他什么都不肯告诉我
But he wouldn't fill me in.
他说你希望自己来告诉我
He said that you wanted to talk to me yourself.
过去很长时间了 Gibbs
It's been a long time, Gibbs.
你大概都不记得我的样子了 对吧
It's probably not how you remember me, is it?
你大概忘了
Well, you probably forget
当你骑单车撞倒我门前的那棵树的时候
I was the one who drove you to the hospital after you
是我开车送你去了医院
crashed your bike into that tree in front of my house.
我仍然保留着那辆车
I still have that scar.
还有那棵树
So does the tree.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming. Yeah.
发生了什么
What-what's going on?
我十个月前从部署的地方回来
I got back from deployment ten months ago,
没有办法消除疲劳
couldn't shake this fatigue.
我以为只是压力太大
Figured it was stress.
我错了
I was wrong.
有多糟糕
How bad?
卵巢癌
Ovarian cancer.
第四等级
Advanced stage four.
我一直是个超过预期的学生
I always was an overachiever.
你有什么选择
What are your options?
我看过了数不清的专家
I've been to countless specialists,
试过很多治疗方法
tried multiple treatments,
但是没有一点作用
nothing's working.
这是不详之兆
The writing's on the wall.
好吧 Laura 我怎么能够帮助你
Well, Laura, what can I do to help?
帮我结一个案子
By getting me closure.
-给你 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
在我病了之前 我在军舰USS GRAY上服役
Before I got sick, I was onboard the USS Gray.
在我们的行动之中
During our deployment,
其中一个水手在海上失踪了
one of my sailors was lost at sea.
David Collins军士
Petty Officer David Collins.
我们搜索了好几天 但是...
We searched for days, but...
再也没能找到他
he was never recovered.
官方的报道说
The official report
那只是一个坠入水中发生的意外
said it was an accidental man overboard.
你认为是别的事情
And you think it was something else?
当Collins失踪的前几天 他...
Days before Collins went missing, he...
他有一个黑眼圈
he showed up with a black eye,
而且他的行为很怪异
and he was acting strangely.
Collins说了发生什么事情了吗
Did Collins say what happened?
他拒绝
He refused.
说他不想对我说谎
Said he didn't want to lie to me,
但是同时他也不能告诉我真♥相♥
but he couldn't tell me the truth either.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表