The defense firm I worked for.
我们被要求 协助延长
We were told to help prolong
那些拒绝为反恐行动提供情报的囚犯
the confinement of detainees who refused to produce Intel
的监禁期限
vital to the War on Terror.
你晚上怎么睡得着
And how do you sleep at night?
我睡不着
I didn't.
这就是我退出的原因
That's why I quit.
我从没觉得我们在Gitmo的所为是正确的
I never felt right about what we did at Gitmo.
我对Amir Hassan做的也一样
Or for what I did to Amir Hassan.
你知道他是无辜的
You knew he was innocent.
你让他困在监狱里整整11年
And you let him rot in that cell for 11 years?
我丝毫不以自己的所作为傲
I'm not proud of what I've done.
所以你杀了Reza中校
And that's why you killed Commander Reza?
为了埋藏你的秘密
To keep your secret?
我没有杀Derrick
I didn't kill Derrick.
我是在帮他
I was helping him.
是我给了他Amir Hassan的资料
I'm the one who gave him those files on Amir Hassan.
我在试图改正一个错误
I was trying to right a wrong.
Amir Gassan是对的
Amir Hassan was right.
是我把人们送来这里
I have sent people here.
这些年 我
For years, I've...
我知道Gitmo 也提过这事 但是
I've known about Gitmo and I've talked about it, but...
亲眼所见 这并不是我期待的东西
...seeing it, it's not what I expected.
你以为是什么
What did you imagine?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道有些被扣押在此的人
I know there are people detained here
做了很可怕的事情
who have done horrible things,
但是
but...
这并不像是正义
this doesn't feel like justice.
知道吗 恐惧时常驱使我们去做不该做的事情
Well, fear often makes us do things that we shouldn't.
但这就是人性
But that's human.
如果还有另一个Amir在这儿
What if there's another Amir in there
我们却不知道呢
and we just don't know it?
他是个22岁的青年
He was a 22-year-old kid.
而我们从他生命里夺去了11年的时间
And we took away 11 years of his life.
我们不可能把那叫做正确
Can't ever make that right.
Amir Hassan被逮捕
You are not the one responsible
你毫无责任
for Amir Hassan's arrest.
反而促成了他的释放
But you are responsible for his release.
他作为一个自♥由♥人离开这里
He's leaving here a free man.
看起来依然不够
Still doesn't seem like enough.
相信我
Believe me...
已经足够了
that is everything.
等等 Bishop和Gibbs
Wait, Bishop and Gibbs?
不不不 你这是疯了
No, no, no. Y-You got to be crazy.
你这是在质疑我调查结果的有效性吗
Are you questioning the validity of my findings?
统计数据是非常可靠的
Statistical data is hardly reliable.
Timothy Farragut McGee 你必须知道
Timothy Farragut McGee, I will have you know
我所有的数据都非常准确
that all my data is accurate.
它预测了你和Delilah会住在一起
It predicted when you and Delilah would move in together,
以及 你们什么时候订婚
and... when you would get engaged,
以及
and...
你们什么时候有第一个小孩
when you would have your first kid.
Abby 你怎么可能会知道 别闹了
Abby, how could it possibly know that? Come on.
它有说是男孩还是女孩么
Did it say whether it was a boy or girl?
还以为你不想知道呢
Wouldn't you like to know.
Gibbs去哪儿了
Where's Gibbs?
和Vance在上面 你们找到什么了吗
He's up with Vance. Did you guys find anything?
Reza中校出事那天 他的行程之一
One of the stops that Commander Reza made on the day he died
是去了Arlington的一家银行
was to a bank in Arlington.
是啊 这个我们知道了
Right, we already knew that.
他的账户显示 下午4点45分他在ATM机上提款
His account showed that he made an ATM withdrawal at 4:45 p.m.
没错
That's right.
除非他是去干别的事情
Except he went there on other business.
有一位银行出纳员
A teller at the bank
证实是她协助了Reza
confirms that she assisted Reza.
他申请了超过两年的
He requested over two years worth
支票账户报表
of checking account statements.
他的个人账户
His personal account?
不
No.
多宗教武装联合会
Armed Forces Interfaith Association.
我们找出同样的记录
We pulled the same records and found
发现有超过25万美金指定由本地的慈善机构提取
over $250,000 in withdrawals earmarked for local charities.
嗯 然后我们检查了这些慈善机构
Yeah, and we checked with the charities,
没有任何一家收到了这些捐助
and none of them have received the donations.
谁去提的款
Who made the withdrawals?
主账户持有人
The primary account holder:
Gareth Bainbridge
Gareth Bainbridge.
你来了
Hi there.
Agent Quinn 我们有约吗
Agent Quinn, did we have an appointment?
没 我们没有
We didn't, no.
我就是有一些问题
I just had some follow-up questions.
噢好的 当然 让我们 呃 进去说吗
Oh, well, of course. Let's, um, talk inside.
嗯 不用了
Oh, we can't.
那还是个正在调查的犯罪现场呢
They're still processing the crime scene.
-你说什么 -呃
- Excuse me? - Yeah.
你对 嗯 蓝色之星 了解吗
You familiar with, uh, BLUESTAR?
是这个漂亮的小玩意帮助我们
It's this nifty little spray that helps you, uh,
检测冲刷过的血迹残留
detect washed-out bloodstains.
在你办公室发现了大量痕迹
Found a lot of it in your office.
你想去哪儿
Are you going somewhere?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
哦是吗
What was?
当Derrick跟我对质钱的时候
When Derrick confronted me about the money,
他不想听我解释
he wouldn't let me explain.
他打算报♥警♥
He went to call the police,
我推了他
and I pushed him.
他摔倒 头撞在了桌子上
He tripped and his head hit the desk.
比起报♥警♥
And instead of calling 911,
你打算彻底掩盖它
you decided to try and cover it up?
我恐慌了 我 呃
I panicked. I... Mm-hmm.
我不是有意要伤害他的
I never meant to hurt him.
我
I...
你们得相信我
You got to believe me.
不
We don't.
噢
Oh.
Gibbs 你在这儿
Gibbs, you're here.
我也在这儿工作
I work here, too.
阿是
Yeah.
呃 听着 我打算
Uh, listen, I wanted to...
我电♥话♥怎么了
What happened to my phone?
下次你离开这个国家出去办事 Bishop
Next time you leave the country on assignment, Bishop,
先告诉你那些兄弟
tell your brothers.
他们打了多少电♥话♥
How many times did they call?
多爆了 了解
Too many. Got it.
什么
What?
Amir Hassan
Amir Hassan.
这些年他一直保持着
He held on for all those years
一种信念
believing...
真♥相♥会使他自♥由♥ 事实也是如此
the truth would set him free, and it did.
知道吗 gibbs
Listen, Gibbs.
我不想再骗你了
I don't want to lie to you anymore.
我本来想早点告诉你
I wanted to tell you earlier,
但不知道怎么开口 更多的时间又过去了
but I didn't know how to say it, and then more time passed,
就是有点
and it's just that...
什么 Bishop
What, Bishop?
我打破了第12条规则
I broke rule 12.
一开始 我们
At first, we...
只是好朋友
were just good friends.
几个月前 这种关系有所改变
And then a few months ago, it turned into something more.
我 我不想对此道歉
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表