I know, so suddenly.
离Delilah晕倒也没多久
So soon after Delilah passed out.
Abby
Abby?
哇 这地方和新的一样
Wow, place looks good as new.
是吗 我是说 你永远不会知道这儿都发生了什么恐怖的事
Doesn't it? I mean, you'd never know the awful things that happened here.
- 但我们知道啊 - 我还是宁愿不知道
- But we know. - I still wish I didn't.
嘿 各位 不用等太久了
Hey, everyone, it won't be much longer.
很抱歉让你们等
Sorry to keep you all waiting.
晚餐很快就好 我保证
Dinner is almost ready, I promise.
事实上 晚餐已经好了
Actually, dinner is ready,
但 呃 我们一直在保温 直到我们能
but, uh, we're just keeping it warm until we can...
告诉你们大家
tell you all something.
我们有一个小小的声明要做
We have a little announcement to make.
有些好消息要分享
Some good news to share.
因为你们对我们来说都是特殊的
Because you're all so special to us,
我们想同时告诉你们 立刻
we wanted to tell you all together, at once.
他们已经都知道了
They already know.
什么 Abbs
What? Abbs?
对不起嘛
I'm sorry.
我太激动了 超激动
I got really, really excited
然后我就搞砸了
and then I totally blew it.
然后 对不起
And I'm sorry.
没什么 你没搞砸
It's all right, you didn't blow it.
实际上 不 好像是她搞砸了
Actually, no, she did kind of blow it.
嘿 我今早偶遇了我妈
Hey, I got ahold of my mom this morning,
所以我们家里人都知道了 一切都还好
so our families are covered; it is all good.
这可不是还好 这简直是太棒了
It's not all good, it's all wonderful!
对啊 恭喜了
That's right. Congratulations.
谢了 大家
Thanks, guys.
但这不叫你们来的唯一原因
But that is not the only reason you're here.
还有件事儿
There is one more piece of business,
实际上也是真正的原因
and it is actually the real reason
我们今晚叫你们来
we asked you to be here tonight.
你们知道的 我们一直在计划
As you know, we've been planning
我们 我们盛大的夏日婚礼
our-our big summer wedding,
但是宝宝来了 我们不想再等了
but with a baby on the way, we didn't want to wait.
我妈发现她要做祖母了
My mom found out she's gonna be a grandma,
所以婚礼莫名的就延期了
so the wedding somehow took a back seat.
几周后 我们会搞个聚会
In a few weeks, we'll have a party
给所有不在城里的家人 但现在
for out-of-town family, but right now,
我们想跟另外的家人 分享一些事
we want to share something with our other family.
一件意义重大 远远超越了我们所能表达给你们的事
One that means more to us than we could ever tell you guys.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
所以现在你们都在这里
So with you all of you here,
我们决定结婚
we'd like to get married.
啊 说真的么
But-- what... for real?
你的意思是 就 就现在 就在这儿
You mean, like, like, right now? Like, right here?
就在Tony这间诡异的旧公♥寓♥ Nick
Right here in Tony's creepy old apartment, Nick.
正好用好的因缘替换掉坏的
Just replace bad karma with good.
Abby 你依旧是我的伴娘
Abby, you're still my best person.
不幸的是 我们出了点小问题
Unfortunately, we had a bit of a problem
导致Delilah的姐妹延误了去伦敦航♥班♥ 所以
getting Delilah's sister on a flight out to London, so...
你说呢 Gibbs
What do you say, Gibbs?
能做我的伴郎吗
Be my man of honor?
这是我的荣幸
Be my honor.
那 这样的话 我能做那个把你交托出去的人吗
Well, in that case, may I be the one to give you away?
我父亲正在俯视着我们
My father's looking down right now,
我确信他一定会赞成的 Ducky
and I am sure he would approve, Ducky.
谢谢
Thank you.
-么 - 好 那么
- Mm. - Well, then,
现在只需要一个神父或者拉比或者
all you need now is a priest or a rabbi or...
或许是牧师
Or a minister?
早就想到了 主任
Way ahead of you, Director,
McGee今早问的我
McGee asked me this morning.
现在Palmer医生已经完全有资格主持这样的仪式了
Dr. Palmer is now fully licensed for such occasions.
花了二十分钟在线学习 以及
All it took was 20 minutes online and,
感谢跨信仰灵感教堂
thanks to the Interfaith Inspiration Church,
你们现在可以称呼我 ''Jimmy教士''
you can now all refer to me as "Reverend Jimmy."
让我们开始吧 伙伴们
Let's get this show on the road, people.
- 快点 我们行动起来 - 耶 好
Come on, let's do it. - Yeah! Okay.
嘿 你怎么样
Hey, you okay?
嗯 就是这些袖扣有点小问题
Yeah, just having a little problem with these cufflinks.
海军上将星章 很不错
Admiral stars, that's nice.
它们是我爸爸的
They were my dad's.
想像我戴着它们 就像他就在这里一样
Figured I'd wear them, almost like him being here.
哦 他在这儿
Oh, he's here.
好了
All right.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
嗯
Well...
我觉得
I think...
给
Here.
头儿 我想跟别人借什么东西的的不该是新娘么
Boss, I think something borrowed is more for the bride.
不 这不是借的 它是你的了
No, that's not borrowed, that's yours.
这是我爸妈结婚的时候 我妈在我爸上船前给他的
My mom gave it to my dad when they got married...It's right before he shipped out.
我结婚那天 我爸又给了我
My dad gave that to me on my wedding day.
只有特殊场合我才会戴它
I only wear it on special occasions.
你今晚戴了
You wore it tonight.
嗯 对啊
Well, yeah.
我有预感
I had a feeling.
头儿 你确定没有别人更值得给他这个了吗
Boss, you sure there's no one else you'd rather give this to?
谁能比你更适合 Tim
Who better than you, Tim?
谢谢你 头儿
Thank you, boss.
嘿
Hey.
这才叫作晚礼服
Now that's a tux.
喔 极限帅气
Ooh. Triple woof.
你能相信吗 哦
Can you believe it? Oh...
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, Man.
谢谢你 Duck
Thanks, Duck.
亲爱的挚友们 我们今天相聚在这里
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
共同见证我们的好友Timothy与Delilah
to lovingly unite our good friends Timothy and Delilah
愉悦而神圣的婚礼仪式
in the joyful bonds of holy matrimony.
现在 Tim 跟着我重复
Now, Tim, repeat after me:
''我 Timothy McGee''
"I, Timothy McGee''
''我 Timothy McGee''
''I, Timothy McGee''
''愿意接受你 Delilah Fielding''
''take you,Delilah Fielding''
''愿意接受你 Delilah Fielding''
''take you, Delilah Fielding''
''成为我合法的妻子''
"to be my lawfully wedded wife."
''我 Delilah Fielding''
"I, Delilah Fielding"
''愿意接受你 Timothy McGee"
"take you, Timothy McGee"
'愿意接受你 Timothy McGee"
"take you, Timothy McGee"
''做我合法的丈夫''
"to be my lawfully wedded husband"
''无论疾病还是健康''
"in sickness and in health"
''顺境或是逆境''
"in good times and in bad"
''直至死亡将我们分开''
"for as long as we both shall live."
''顺境或是逆境''
"in good times and in bad"
现在
Now,
依着上帝赐予我的权力
by the power invested in me,
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
''Poetry in motion''
你该亲吻新娘了
You should smooch.
''As deep as any ocean .As sweet as Any harmony.''
She blinded me with science!
恭喜你 Tim
Congratulations, Tim.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表