甚至没有一点轮胎转弯的痕迹
Not even a swerving tire pattern
表明司机失去了控制
to suggest he lost control.
所以要么我们正在处理的是
So either we're dealing with
史上最清醒的醉驾司机...
the steadiest drunk driver in history...
要么这不是意外
Or it was no accident.
Ryan 你看清了那辆
Ryan, you get a look at the car
撞到你父亲的车了吗
that hit your father?
没有 事情发生的太快
No, it was going too fast.
你父亲有和任何人有分歧吗
Any disagreements your father had?
只跟我有
Just with me.
想一想 任何的敌人呢
Think. Any enemies?
他曾有过敌人吗
Did he have any enemies?
不可能
No way.
我老爸不可能有敌人
Not the Captain.
每个人都爱他
Everybody loved my dad.
他是完美的
He was perfect.
他是完美的
He was perfect.
不 不
No, no.
坚持住 Jimmy 我来了
Hang on, Jimmy, I'm coming!
停下 要不我拉他一起跳 我发誓
Stop, or I'm taking him with me, I swear!
不要那么做 Ryan
Don't do it, Ryan.
那么就走开 你们两个人
Then get away, both of you.
你们俩我谁都不相信
I don't trust either of you.
Palmer 不要让他跳下去
Palmer, don't you let him jump.
遵命 Gibbs
On it, Gibbs.
另外 你不要让他摔下去
And you do not let him fall.
-你去哪 -老大 我们可以
- Where you going? - Boss, we can set up
在楼下建立指挥处 -不 没有时间了
a command post downstairs. - No, there's no time.
办公室离这3个街区远
The squad room's three blocks away.
这孩子在怪他自己
The kid blames himself.
我们得查出到底是谁杀了他的父亲
Let's go find out who killed his dad.
Bishop 你到了吗
Bishop, you there?
刚刚回来 Nick 等一等
Just getting back now, Nick. Hold on.
-我们都知道些什么 Quinn -受害者是Paul Smith上校
- What do we know, Quinn? Victim is Captain Paul Smith.
53岁 鳏居 一个孩子
53, widowed, one child.
海湾战争英雄 从五月起在海军大院任职
Gulf War hero, and stationed here at the Navy Yard since May.
-有关他儿子的任何事呢 -我还在查
- Anything on the son? - I'm still digging.
目前我查到Ryan Smith 27岁
Uh, so far I've got Ryan Smith, 27.
资料显示受雇于
Listed as employed by
安♥南♥戴尔市的Kelb科技公♥司♥
Kelb Technologies in Annandale.
哇 看他的生日 就是今天
Whoa, check out his date of birth-- that's today.
这孩子在他生日失去了他父亲吗
Guy lost his dad on his birthday?
Nick 你知道他有没有告诉Jimmy这件事吗
Hey, Nick, do you know if he's told Jimmy that?
说实话 我真听不太清
To be honest, I can't really hear much.
上面很吵
Pretty noisy up here.
Mcgee 我们需要听到他说话
McGee, we need to hear him.
马上处理
On it.
可怜的Jimmy 我们能做些什么
Poor Jimmy. What can we do?
-你什么意思 -为了帮助Palmer先生
- What do you mean? - To help Mr. Palmer.
我需要回到那去
I need to get back there.
我们都要待在窗沿上手拉手吗
We all gonna fit on the ledge and hold hands?
你想要帮Palmer 那就做好自己的工作
You want to help Palmer? Do your job.
好吧 Smith上校正躺在我的台子上
Right. Well, Captain Smith is down on my table.
也许他能帮忙
Perhaps he can help.
我可以充当你的Jimmy Ducky
I can be your Jimmy, Ducky.
不行 我们也
Not while we still
需要Abby Abby
need Abby, Abby.
我和ATM机所属的银行联♥系♥过了
I spoke to the ATM company.
他们随时会发监控录像给你
They're sending security footage over to you any moment.
好的
Okay.
Gibbs Smith上校办公室的同事来了
Gibbs, we've got Captain Smith's
她在会议室等着
operation officer waiting in the conference room.
Quinn 跟上 你和我一起
Quinn, come on. You're with me.
我一听到消息就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
过去3年 我和Smith上校
I've been working with Captain Smith
一起负责职称保有权的相关事务
on the Freehold for the last three years.
他是一个好人
He was such a great man.
你了解他儿子吗
You know anything about his son?
上校说过他不少事情
Cap talked about him quite a bit.
我知道他们经常保持电♥话♥联♥系♥
I know that they maintained
当我们在海上的时候
regular phone contact when we were at sea.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我听说是似乎是车祸
I heard it was some sort of car accident.
我们仍然在调查
Uh, well, we're still determining
是否是意外
just how accidental.
真的吗
Seriously?
上校呢 他有没有和任何人
The captain, did he have any issues
有过冲突或矛盾
or conflicts with anyone?
从没有 没有
Never. No.
每个人都喜欢...
Everybody loved...
所有人吗
Everybody?
我的意思是
I mean,
这... 这有一个...
there... there was an...
不 不 我不能想象Morgan...
No. No, I can't imagine Morgan...
谁是Morgan
Who's Morgan?
Morgan中校 我们的执行官
Commander Morgan, our X.O.
上校上星期给了他
The captain gave him
一份不太好的职称报告
an unfavorable FITREP last week,
Morgan很难接受
and Morgan took it hard.
我知道他们的对话和往常不同
I know words were exchanged.
什么对话
What words?
用词更激烈了 很显然
Strong words, apparently.
坏到让上校以军事法庭审判
Bad enough for the captain to threaten Morgan
做威胁
with a court-martial.
军事法庭审判吗
A court-martial?
只是吓唬一下Morgan
A threat.
我听到他们最后解决了这事
I hear they worked it out,
但此后事情变得很僵
but things have been icy ever since.
Morgan的事业受到了很严重的打击
Morgan's career took a major hit.
我们需要Morgan的电♥话♥和地址
We need Morgan's number and address.
没问题
Of course.
乐观点看 至少这里没有鸽子
Well, on the bright side, at least there's no pigeons.
它们一定是 呃 飞到南方过冬去了 我猜
They must have, uh, flown south for the winter, I guess.
实际上 鸽子不去南方过冬
Actually, pigeons don't fly south for the winter,
Torres探员 不过我很感激你的乐观
Agent Torres, but I appreciate your bright side.
嗨 他要在那里呆多久
Hey, how long's he gonna be there?
我猜的话 跟我们在这里待得一样久
My guess, as long as we stay here.
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
我连自杀都会搞砸
I can't even kill myself without messing it up.
替你辩护一下 这次我才是把事搞砸的人
In your defense, I'm the one that messed this one up,
所以别自责了
so don't go blaming yourself.
没错 但我还是自责
Yeah, but I do.
这不是我第一次想做这事了
This isn't the first time I thought about doing this.
我父亲是我活下去的唯一原因
Dad was the only thing stopping me.
你不想伤他的心
You didn't want to break his heart.
不想伤他的心 还有 证明他是对的
That and prove him right.
我已经够让他失望了
I'd already disappointed him enough.
你父亲说过他对你很失望
Your dad said he was disappointed?
他不用说出来
He didn't have to.
他 呃 他想让我当兵
He, uh, he wanted me in the military,
结果我上了大学 然后他想让我读商务专业
and I chose college, then he wanted me to study business,
结果我转到了建筑学
and I switched to architecture.
当我没能在我选择的领域找到工作
When I didn't get a job in my chosen field,
他想
he thought maybe
我们是在浪费我的学费
we'd wasted my tuition.
得了 不是每个人都在大学刚毕业
Come on, hardly anybody gets their dream job
-就找到理想工作的 -你找到了吗
- right out of school. - Did you?
我实际上是
I'm actually one of
少数幸运儿里的一个
the fortunate few.
非常幸运 考虑到我在工作第三天
Very fortunate, considering I nearly blew it
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表