前情提要
Previously on "NCIS..."
他是卖♥♥给你毒品的人
He's your dealer.
干什么的
Your what?
-卖♥♥给你毒品的吗 -老爸 冷静点
- Your dealer? - Dad, calm down.
噢 老爸没法冷静
Oh, Dad is not calming down.
你女儿阿片类药物服用过量
Your daughter overdosed on opioids.
你要做好可能她活不过今晚的
You have to prepare yourself for the possibility
心理准备
she won't survive the night.
但请放心 我们正在
But rest assured, we are doing
全力以赴 确保...
everything in our power to make sure...
-什么叫全力以赴 -嘿 嘿
- Everything in your power?! - Hey, hey.
只有你一个人站在这里叫什么全力以赴
Then why are you the only one standing here?
叫全体人员出动 所有人都来干活
All hands on deck. Get to work!
救我女儿的命
And save my daughter's life!
Emily Fornell的血液中检测出伪阿片类药物
Emily Fornell had counterfeit opioids in her blood.
我听说药片是从加拿大边境
Pills that were coming across the border from Canada,
运来的
so I hear.
从谁那儿听说的
From who?
听起来Gibbs一直在做功课
Sounds like Gibbs has been working a side project.
-老大 还有一件事 嗯 -什么 什么事
- Boss, there's one other thing. Uh... - Yeah? About what?
我想我找到你说的那个
Well, I think I found a lead
从加拿大运来的 伪阿片类药片的
on those counterfeit opioids you had mentioned
线索了
were coming out of Canada.
Tim 把线索交给缉毒局
Tim, give it to the DEA.
老大 你确定吗 你不想和Fornell商量一下吗
You sure, boss? You... you don't want to check with Fornell?
他想翻篇儿 把它交给缉毒局
He wants to move on. Give it to the DEA.
这是他们的案子
It's theirs anyway.
2020年3月
NCIS
NCIS!
有人开枪
Shots fired!
哦 我中枪了
Oh, I'm hit.
好吧
Okay.
海军罪案调查处 第18季 第01集
NCIS GA字幕组
荣誉出品
NCIS GA字幕组
翻译:Dzerzhinsky、小恶魔、柒九一九、二噁英
校对:二噁英
监制:Phantom.JIA
好的 我就直说吧 你认为
Right, let me get this straight. You think
Bishop和我应该被塞进柜子里吗
that Bishop and I deserve to be stuffed into lockers?
-没错 -但你却把午餐时间
- Yeah. - But you spend your lunch
用来研究短笛
reading up on the piccolo?
嘿 你以为这只是一支小笛子 但是 你知道
Hey, you think it's just a little flute, but, you know,
它确实给声音增添了光彩
it really adds a sparkle to that sound.
受害者 我们都知道些什么
Victim. What do we know?
海军一级音乐家John Warren
Navy Musician First Class John Warren.
单身 没有孩子 出身于水手世家
Single, no kids, comes from a long line of sailors.
他的父亲和祖父也曾在海军服役
His father and grandfather were in the Navy, as well.
好吧 动机呢
All right. Motive?
我们真的确定这是谋杀吗
We really sure this was a murder?
我是说 那家伙从公共汽车上跳了下来
I mean, the guy jumped out of a bus.
你觉得他是自杀的吗
You think he poisoned himself?
我不这么认为 我看了Warren的精神病学报告
I-I don't think so. I reviewed Warren's psych evals,
没错 他确实有些问题
and, yes, he did have some issues,
但他正在接受药物治疗
but he was on medication that seemed
没有证据表明他有自杀倾向
to be working. There's nothing to suggest he was suicidal.
好吧 给乐队的其他成员做一下侧写
All right, profile the rest of the band.
看看谁有杀人动机
See who flags as homicidal.
知道了
Got it.
McGee
McGee?
什么
Yeah?
你来接管
You got point.
什么意思
What's that?
你来接管带队
You got point.
我得走了
I got to go.
-呃 就一会 还是 -呃
- Uh, for now, or...? - Uh,
接下来的几天都得靠你了
next couple of days.
排除嫌犯
Whittle down the suspects.
找到凶手
Find the killer.
Gibbs就这么 离开了吗
Did Gibbs just... leave?
嘿
Hey.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
请几天假
Taking a couple days off.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
在我们追查是谁
'Cause you do that so often
杀害军人的时候 你并不经常溜号♥
when we're tracking a service member's killer.
现在是钓鲟鱼的季节
It's sturgeon season.
哇
Wow.
你骗人的手法实在是太糟糕了
You are a horrible liar.
Fornell需要帮助
Fornell needs help.
Emily离开了戒毒所
Emily left rehab.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Anything I can do to help?
给McGee找个线索 剩下的他可以搞定
Give McGee a lead. He can handle the rest.
好吧
Right.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你跟他们说了什么
What'd you tell 'em?
我告诉他们你需要我
I told 'em you needed me.
还有 Emily已经离开了戒毒所
And that Emily had left rehab.
这话不全是真的
That's not quite true.
也不全是谎言
Well, it's not quite a lie.
她怎么样了
How is she?
Emily很好
Emily's great.
她出色地完成了戒毒计划
She completed her program with flying colors.
我想她终于摆脱了这个噩梦
I think this nightmare might finally be behind her.
对我们来说还没有
Not for us.
对 我们还没 所以我才给你发短♥信♥
No, not us, which is why I texted you.
我找到了跑腿男孩的线索
I got a lead on the errand boy
他供应的毒品差点害死了我的小女儿
who supplied the poison that nearly killed my little girl.
你觉得他能帮我们找到这个幕后操纵一切家伙吗
You think he can lead us to the guy who's running this thing?
罪恶之源 Gibbs
The head of the snake, Gibbs.
还有 对了 跑腿的男孩会给我们带来线索
And, yeah, the errand boy's gonna be our way in.
怎么了
What?
看看你
Look at you.
你只是 呃 有点迫不及待了
You're just, uh, chomping at the bit.
没错 你不也这样吗
Yeah. Like you're not?
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
但如果我们要做这件事 那就要用正确的方法
But if we do this thing, we do it the right way.
还有别的办法吗
What other way is there?
-好吧 -行
- All right. - Yeah.
准备好 虎豹小霸王
【注:1969年犯罪电影《虎豹小霸王》主角之一】
Saddle up, Butch.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们说清楚
Let's be clear here.
我是太阳舞小子
【注:《虎豹小霸王》另一主角】
I'm Sundance.
你永远不会成为小霸王
You are never not Butch.
看看他们
Look at them.
多么可悲的景象
What a sad sight.
简直就是 活死人黎明
【注:2004年丧尸恐怖片】
Talk about Dawn of the Dead.
你看看这些僵尸
You look at these zombies,
你会觉得他们来这儿之前
and you assume that they were damaged goods
就已经成废物了
way before they got here.
软弱的失败者 只为了试图
Weak, broken losers just trying
减少他们空洞脑袋中的回声 然后...
to dull the echo in their empty heads, and then...
如果那是你自己的孩子 你会想
then it's your own kid, and you think,
现在是谁崩溃了呢
"Who's broken now?"
比萨饼怎么样
How's the pizza?
不如昨天的好吃
Better yesterday.
嘿 不要乱丢垃圾
Hey! Don't litter.
这不是乱丢垃圾
That's not littering.
我是想把垃圾丢出去喂鸟
It's for the birds, literally.
把垃圾扔出去
Littering-ly.
你明白这个梗吗
You get it?
乱扔垃圾
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表