我能对她做什么
What can I do to her?
想做什么 做什么
Whatever... you want.
看到了吗
See?
Ristow士官
Petty Officer Ristow
不是什么
wasn't some random
随机绑♥架♥案的受害者 Gibbs
kidnapping victim, Gibbs.
她被什么人盯上了
She was targeted by someone.
这个人告诉绑♥架♥她的人该做什么
Someone who was telling her kidnapper what to do.
没错 而且这个人还在逍遥法外
Yeah, and someone who is still out there.
亲爱的 还是我
Hi, honey. Me again.
给我回电
Please call me.
好吗
Please.
不大对劲
Something's wrong.
如果他被绑♥架♥了呢
What if he's been kidnapped?
有没有什么原因Chris想要消失呢
Is there any reason why Chris would want to disappear?
什么
What?
没有 为什么
No. Why?
呃 你说过他想离开这个国家
Well, you said he wanted to leave the country.
是啊 但不是离开我
Yeah, but not without me.
绑♥架♥你的匪徒打电♥话♥时
When your kidnapper
你听到他说什么了吗
was on the phone, could you hear what he said?
没有
No.
他每次下楼
Whenever he came downstairs,
都放着那煞♥笔♥歌♥曲
he would always blare that stupid song.
KElly 在我们去你家前有人已经破门而入了
Kelly, before we got to your house someone broke in.
怎么了
What happened?
有人找东西把屋子翻了个底朝天
Someone tore the place apart looking for something.
找什么
Looking for what?
我们还指望你告诉我们
We were hoping you could tell us.
不
No.
听着 我们必须得问问
Look, we have to ask.
你出轨了吗
Have you had an affair?
我们需要你更坦诚
We need you to be honest.
我们正在努力寻找你的丈夫
We're trying to find your husband.
是在我刚结婚的时候
It was when we first got married.
好的 一个过去的男朋友 但他不会这么做
Okay, an old boyfriend, but he would never do this.
我需要你写下他的名字
I need you to write down his name.
那是我生命中最大的错误
Biggest mistake of my life.
听着 这是过去了 知道吗
Look, we're past it, okay?
Chris原谅了我
Chris forgave me.
你确定
You sure about that?
噢 McGee 把你的狗腿放下来
Oh, McGee, put those dogs away, man.
你会吓到搞恶作剧的人的
You're gonna scare the trick-or-treaters.
你知道 呃 这是Abby为我做的
You know, Abby, uh, made these for me,
13年前我刚来的时候
when I first started 13 years ago.
我要去实验室的时候就穿上它们
I wear them anytime I know I'm gonna work in the lab.
她从来没注意过 但是我知道她会高兴的
She never mentions it, but I know she appreciates it.
你在楼下工作时还换袜子
So you change your socks when you work downstairs?
恩啊
Mm-hmm.
你穿了它们13年
And they've lasted you 13 years?
嗯 诀窍是你别洗他们
Well, the trick is you don't wash them.
好吧 我们知道什么了
Okay, what do we know?
呃 boss 有非常多的证据
Well, boss, a lot of evidence is
都同时指向了丈夫
stacking up against the husband.
那么告诉我 McGee
Well, then, tell me, McGee.
第一 他是一个刻薄的男人
Well, one, he's a scorned man.
我是说 她说他不计较了
I mean, she says he may be over it,
但私下里可能还在耿耿于怀
but it could be on the back burner on simmer.
是啊 第二 他的信用已经
Yeah, and number two, his credit is shot.
他债务累累
He's in major debt.
还剩三个月期限的抵押贷款
And three months behind on the mortgage.
第三
Number three,
Kelly Ristow有份保险
Kelly Ristow has an insurance policy.
价值50万美元
Half a million dollars.
Chris是唯一的受益人
Chris is its sole beneficiary.
是的 如果她死了 他的问题迎刃而解
Yeah, if she dies, his problems go away.
所以他雇了Lazarenko绑♥架♥折磨她
So he hires Lazarenko to kidnap and torture her.
所以他从没报告她的失踪
That's why he never reported her missing.
她逃走后他改变了计划
His plans changed when she escapes.
是谁洗劫了他的屋子
Who ransacked the house?
我们认为是Chris自己干的 让人以为
We think Chris did it, to make it seem like
他曾被追踪
he was being chased.
呃 那为什么要去机场见她
Yeah, then why meet her at the airport?
他没有
He didn't.
我们还在找
And we're still solving that mystery.
看看这个 boss
Look at this, boss.
那天早上Chris的通话记录
Chris's cell phone records from that morning.
这儿 早上9点21分
Now, at 9:21 a.m.,
他接到一个未知号♥码的来电
he gets a call from an unknown number.
是的 Kelly告诉他她逃脱了
Yeah, that's Kelly saying she escaped.
2分钟后 9点23分
And two minutes later, at 9:23,
他拨出了这个号♥码
he places a call to this number.
这个号♥码属于Dakota James
Now this number belongs to Dakota James,
Kelly Ristow的妹妹
Kelly Ristow's sister.
住在特拉华州 接近Ristows
Lives in Delaware, near the Ristows.
-Bishop -在 Gibbs
-Bishop. - Yes, Gibbs?
我们发地址给你
We're sending you an address.
是的 他打来过
Yeah, he called.
他说他们找到她并且见面了
He said that they had found her and they were meeting up.
我姐姐在哪儿
Where's my sister?
她没事 和我们在一起 但是Chris没露面
She's safe with us, but Chris never showed up.
你知道他可能去哪儿吗
Any idea where he could have gone?
我知道什么 他们什么都不告诉我
What do I know? They don't tell me anything.
我可尴尬了
I'm the embarrassment.
为什么你们找不到他
Why can't you find him?
那不是你们的工作么
Isn't that your job?
我们正在查
We're doing it.
他们婚姻怎么样
How's their marriage?
很牢固
Solid.
是她得到的最好的东西
It's the best thing she's got.
恩
Hmm.
噢 你是在说关于出轨
Oh, you're asking about the cheating.
那是桥底下的水
That's water under the bridge.
他们已经越过去了
They're over that.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
好的
All right.
如果你的姐夫联♥系♥你
If the brother-in-law contacts you,
通知我们一声
you'll give us a call.
Frank 过来
Frank. Come here.
嘿 你们在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
噢 你好
Oh, hi.
啊 那是他们家的狗
Aw, that's their dog.
Bishop 你怎么知道的
Bishop, how did you know?
嗯 Frank暴露的
Well, Frank is a shredder.
我在Dakota的毛衣上看到了狗毛
I saw hairs on Dakota's sweater.
好吧 Dakota Chris来过这儿
All right, Dakota, Chris was here.
为什么你不告诉我们他在哪儿
Why don't you tell us where he is?
我真的不能说
I really can't.
他让我发誓不要说出去
He made me promise not to tell.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
现在就说
Talk now.
你晚点再去喝酒
You can drink later.
所以他发现她妻子还活着
So he finds out his wife is alive,
第一件事就是确认他的狗没事
and the first thing he does is make sure his dog's okay?
你知道人和他们的动物有多亲昵
You know how people are with their animals.
呃 我爱动物
Uh, I love animals,
但我想我更爱我丈夫
but I think I would love my husband more.
我是说 我也不太清楚或者 你懂
I mean, I don't know or maybe, you know.
MeGee 我很抱歉 我不知道
McGee, I'm sorry. I don't know.
什么叫你不知道 你无所不知
What do you mean you don't know? You know everything.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表