也快把我变成 技术宅了
and is turning me into a... geek.
那你肯定不会喜欢我的无敌计划了
Well, you're not gonna like my master plan for it.
Bishop 你不能把戒指留在这里
Oh, no, Bishop. You're not keeping that ring here.
-我就是要把它留在这里 -拜托
- I am gonna keep it here. - Oh, come on.
锁在抽屉里
Locked in a desk drawer.
Mcgee不会喜欢的
McGee's not gonna like that.
这是栋安全的政♥府♥建筑
This is a secure federal building,
久经考验的探员挤得到处都是
swarming with vetted agents.
还有什么更安全的
What better way to keep it secret?
保密地点吗
To keep it safe. Hmm?
不不不 你不能把戒指留在这里 你疯了吧
No, no, no, you can't keep the ring in here. Are you crazy?
眼不见心不念 不就好了
It will be out of sight, out of mind.
心不念 我之前打开过你这抽屉
Out of mind? I've broken into this desk
好几百回了 根本就不安全
a million times before; that's not safe.
那是Kate和Ziva在的时候 显然 你来了我绝对没开过
With Kate and Ziva before, obviously. Not with you.
我们得好好谈谈
Can we discuss this?
不 我们现在有线索了
No. We have a lead right now.
其实是你的发现 Torres
It's actually yours, Torres.
要不你来展示 或者...
Do you want to put it up, or...
绝对不行 你去搞那些玩意吧
Oh, hell no. You do you, boo-boo.
追踪Stewart Baxter被盗的驾照
Following up on Stewart Baxter's stolen driver's license,
我要来了他的车出问题那晚
I requested security footage
他去的那家健身房♥的监控录像
from his gym the night he had car trouble.
那就是咱们的驾照大盗
That's our driver's license thief.
他在我们的系统里
And his face is in our system.
谁是Wayne Cribbage
Who the hell is Wayne Cribbage?
嘿
Hey.
那是我们的通缉令
That our BOLO?
复印件分发到船上了
Copies are being distributed all over the ship.
这就是求签名的那个爸爸
It's the dad we saw asking for an autograph.
不是真的父亲 是那个冒名顶替者
Not our dad-- an imposter.
他有非法闯入
Yeah, he has a history of trespassing
和激进暴♥力♥的前科
and aggravated assault.
但我们还是没找到谋杀动机
Still doesn't give us a motive for murder.
找他问问吧
Let's find him and ask.
怎么 我们中奖了
What, did we win a prize?
有人落水 有人落水
Man overboard, man overboard,
在右舷
starboard side.
移♥动♥探照灯
Sweep that lamp aft!
联♥系♥码头当局 让那船快点行动
Contact Port Authority, get that boat moving!
-指挥官 -两个军士看到
- Commander! - Tow petty officers
一个人跳海 之后在黑暗中消失了踪迹
saw a man jump, then lost him in the dark.
三十多岁 矮个子
Mid-30s, small build?
-有可能 -Cribbage逃跑了
- Could be. - Cribbage is on the run.
我们快到码头了 他能找机会上岸
We're almost to the pier; he can make it to land.
这就说明他可以逃跑了
Which means he can get away.
现在什么情况
What's going on now?
澄清一下 你是对的 但我也没错
Just to be clear, I wasn't wrong so much as you were right.
不过已经通知基地安保
But base security has been alerted.
他们会找到你们要的人
They'll find your man.
我们还是想自己抓 指挥官
We'd rather we did, Commander.
这算是主场优势吧
Call it the house advantage.
一架搜索直升机马上出发
There's a search helo about to take off.
你们最好快一点
You better hurry.
哇
Whoa!
Ty 哥们 这可不是开玩笑
Yo, Ty, man, this thing ain't no joke!
你那安全帽哪儿弄的
Where'd you get that hardhat?
快去集♥合♥点
Get to the muster station.
那不就错过了你在小船里抓坏人的场面啦
And miss watching you bust heads in that thing?
兄弟 你可没提过你们船上有这些玩意儿啊
Yo, man, you didn't tell me you guys had all this stuff.
这艘猛虎游船要起飞啦
Yo, this Tiger cruise is lit, son!
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
不许动 海军罪案调查处
Freeze! NCIS!
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
不
No!
不
No.
那么 你为什么不告诉我们你登上了船
So, why don't you tell us why you boarded the ship
和Stewart Baxter一样 拍摄机密区域
as Stewart Baxter and filmed classified areas.
我没有
I didn't.
我是说 我拍了
I mean, I did.
我拍了 但那不是我拍的原因
I did. But that's not why I did it.
不是说我想出♥售♥
It's not like I was trying to sell
海军的机密什么的
Navy secrets or anything.
这么好笑
What's so funny?
没什么
Nothing.
呃 好冷
Uh, I'm cold.
你非法登上海军舰艇
You illegally boarded a Navy vessel,
并杀死了一位授勋船员
and you killed a decorated officer.
我谁也没杀
I didn't kill anybody.
对一个无辜的人来说你游得有点久
That's a long swim for an innocent man.
我不清白
I'm not innocent.
冒名顶替什么的
Of the imposter stuff.
Stewart在我的健身房♥工作
Stewart worked out at my gym.
我曾听到他吹嘘他的海上巡航 所以我
Heard him bragging about the Tiger cruise, so I...
我砸了他的车 拿走了他的身份证明
I messed with his car, I took his I.D.,
但我不是出于什么邪恶的目的才这么做
but I didn't do it for evil purposes.
噢 那你为什么要触犯法律 出于慈善吗
Oh, you broke the law for what, charity?
照片
Photographs.
以及该死的Kasey Powers
And exclusive video
独家视频
of Kasey freakin' Powers.
你是个狗仔队
You're a paparazzo?
大部分人不知道这是个单数名词
Most people don't know the singular noun.
一般来说 我得和其他20家媒体争抢一个镜头
Usually, I got to fight 20 other media outlets for a shot.
知道吧 但是那艘船 是我独家的
Okay? But on that ship, it would've just been me.
那价值一万块
Could've been worth ten grand.
还有 如果我有一个镜头是无人机航拍到
And... if I could've got an aerial drone shot
我们从Norfolk离开
as we were getting off in Norfolk...
知道吗 标志性的
Hello! Iconic!
艺术不是借口
“Art” is not an alibi.
我在垃圾处理间
I'm using the trash room
把相机连接到无人机完成我最后的壮举
to attach the camera to the drone for my big finale.
FYI 海军军舰上
FYI-- there is zero privacy
没有隐私
on these Navy ships.
我听到有人来了 然后我把东西扔进垃圾桶躲了起来
I heard some people coming, so I-I tossed the stuff and I hid.
你把自己的设备扔到垃圾桶里
You tossed your stuff in the trash?
我慌了 我本来要回去拿的 但是
I panicked. I was gonna come back for it, but this...
有一男一女吵着进来了
man and woman came in arguing.
他们在吵什么
What were they arguing about?
我不知道
I didn't catch that.
我是个摄影师 不是记者 所以
I'm a photographer, not a journalist, so...
你看到了谋杀犯
So you saw the murder?
是的 知道吗 冲突升级了
Yes. Okay? The fight escalated.
那男人用一个东西打了女人
The man hit the woman with... a thing.
然后扔下了她的尸体
And then he dumped her body.
你看到他的脸了么
And you saw his face?
没有 他没看见
No, he didn't catch that.
看到没 这也是为什么我不愿意出面
See? This is why I didn't want to come forward.
杀手刚走出房♥间
As soon as the killer left the room,
我就赶快离开了那里
I got the hell out of there.
我所有的照片都在相机里
All my images were on that camera.
我什么都失去了
I lost everything.
我甚至连个签名都没拿到
I didn't even get an autograph.
如果他不是我们的谋杀犯 我们还缺失了点什么
If he's not our murderer, we're still missing something.
是的 很大的一部分
Yeah, a big something.
你怎么想
You think?
听着
Look...
这儿堆着五个探员
there's five agents here!
谁来给我点答案
Somebody give me something.
McGee来救场
McGee for the save?
看情况 你们的人跟船上一个叫Merrick Gomer的谈过了吗
Depends. Did you guys talk to a Merrick Gomer on the ship?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表