是2005年被发现和Mahdavi在一起的三个人中的一个
was one of three men seen with Mahdavi back in 2005.
当有证据显示和恐怖袭击有关
When chatter flagged an up-and-coming attack,
他们就被逮捕了
they were taken into custody.
但是 这仍然不能解释为什么Reza中校
Well, that still doesn't explain why Commander Reza
有Hassan的档案
had a dossier on Hassan.
在这些文件中有Amir Hassan
Among those files were video recordings of Amir Hassan's
在关塔那摩时接受审讯的录像
interrogations while at Gitmo.
那一定很重要
They must be important,
否则为什么Reza会有这些档案
or why else would Reza have them?
还有一个问题 他们都讲帕施图语
One problem: they're all in Pashto.
那不是问题
That's not a problem.
Bishop去弄清楚它
Bishop, get to it.
你知道帕施图语
You know Pashto?
是的
Mm-hmm.
我说什么了
What did I say?
她很聪明
Brilliant.
Gibbs 看审讯录像的时间有限
Gibbs, there's hours of footage to go through.
我的意思是 我可以解决一些
I mean, I can handle some, but we'll need to
-但是我们需要一个翻译 -好的
- loop in a translator. - Yeah, set it up.
Torres 和关塔那摩的指挥官联♥系♥
Torres, talk to the C.O. at Gitmo.
找出和Reza中校和Amir Hassan
Find out what contact Commander Reza had
有什么联♥系♥
with Amir Hassan.
那我做些什么
What about me?
我需要特别行动队逮捕Hassan的所有情报细节
I want all the Intel the task force gathered on Hassan.
就这样吗
That's it?
我希望做一些更具挑战的事情
I was hoping for something a little bit more challenging.
你在关塔那摩监狱担任指挥官
How long have you been commander
有多久了 Driscoll上校
at the Gitmo detention group, Colonel Driscoll?
大概两年
Nearly two years.
你和Reza中校和Amir Hassan
And, uh, you're familiar
应该很熟悉吧
with Commander Reza and Amir Hassan?
是的
That's affirmative.
他们之间有什么联♥系♥吗
What sort of contact did they have?
作为牧师 Reza中校和几个囚犯每周有一次
As chaplain, Commander Reza had weekly meetings
会面 这其中包括Hassan
with several of our detainees, including Hassan.
他们都谈论什么
What'd they talk about?
军方不会对宗教会议进行记录
The military doesn't record religious counseling sessions.
你不会以为我们真的相信这说法吧
Oh, you don't really expect us to believe that, do you?
你是否相信与我无关
Doesn't matter to me what you believe,
Torres探员 就是事实
Agent Torres, it's the truth.
好的 你可以告诉我们
Fine. What can you tell us
关于Reza中校的事情吗
about Commander Reza?
他在这里期间 囚犯之间的
Well, during his tour here, there was a significant decrease
打斗挑衅行为明显减少
in aggressive behavior among the detainees.
在这方面我信任Reza中校
I credit Commander Reza for that.
他是安定团结的象征
He was a calming presence.
他走了我很难过
I was sad to see him go.
所以你喜欢他
Oh, so you liked him?
我喜欢做好本职工作的人
I like people who do their job.
所以 是的 我喜欢他
So, yes, I liked him.
比起其他人
More than others.
什么意思
Meaning what?
一些士兵对Reza中校
Some of my soldiers were suspicious
和囚犯过分亲密持怀疑态度
of Commander Reza's closeness with the detainees
认为他们之间有勾结
and believed he was colluding with them.
你就此事进行过调查吗
And did you look into that?
当然
Of course,
但是调查一无所获
but the investigation turned up nothing.
我以"毫无根据"的结论结案
I wrote it off as a baseless claim.
你给Reza中校授权查看过Hassan的档案吗
Did you give Commander Reza access to Hassan's files?
我没有向未经授权的人员分享
I don't make a habit of sharing classified military documents
军事机密文件的习惯
with unauthorized personnel.
-那他是怎么得到的 -不清楚
-How'd he get 'em? -No idea.
但我会查清楚的
But I plan to find out.
是的 我们也会这样做 上校
Oh, so do we, Colonel.
我们可以打赌
You can bet on it.
你与人交流真有一套 Torres
You really have a way with people, Torres.
是的 这是一种天赋
Yeah, it's a gift.
Gibbs探员 见到你真是太好了
Agent Gibbs, it's good to see you.
Qasim 在下属单位的生活怎么样
Qasim. How's life at the annex?
很顺利 我要感谢
It's going very well. I have you both
你们为我做的
to thank for that.
那是你努力的结果 不是我们
Well, you did the work, not us.
Bishop让你来帮忙
Bishop bring you up to speed?
是的 你们需要翻译一些普什图语的东西
Yes, you require some help with some Pashto translations.
是的 "一些"是指数百个小时的审讯录像
Yes, “some” being hundreds of hours of interrogations.
希望你晚上没有别的安排
Hope you didn't have any evening plans.
这是首要任务
This is top priority.
工作第一
Work comes first.
一点没错
That's the right answer.
晚餐我请客
Dinner's on me.
哇
Mmm.
哦 这是MI6探员
Oh, uh, look, it's, uh, MI6 Officer
Clayton Reeves
Clayton Reeves.
很高兴见到你
Boy, am I happy to see you.
你怎么了
What's with you?
哦 我没事 我很好
Oh, me? Oh, nothing, nothing.
我正在追查
I'm just tracking down that,
和Reza中校在一起的那个
uh, mystery woman seen with, uh,
神秘女人
Commander Reza
好吧
Yeah.
你见过Bishop的哥哥们么
Have you met Agent Bishop's, uh, brothers?
嗨 很荣幸
Hey. Pleasure.
我是你们妹妹的超级粉丝
Big, big fan of your sister.
你们看吧
See, boys?
我和你们说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们来华盛顿感觉怎么样
You guys, uh, enjoying D.C.?
这个地方特别特别有活力
This place has, uh, great, great energy.
它...
It's, uh...
你怎么结巴了007
You can can the small talk, 007.
我们已经看穿了你的把戏
The jig is up.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
我们知道你正在和妹妹约会
We know you're dating our sister.
谁告诉你们的这些猜测
Someone's telling you porkies.
他在说什么
What'd he say?
我想他是觉得我们胖
Think he just called us fat.
不 他说我们在撒谎
No, he said that you were told a lie.
她去苏格兰旅行那一次
What about that trip to Scotland she took?
你没有和她在一起吗
You weren't with her?
不
No.
我在 但我们只是伙伴 就这样
I was. But we just went as mates. That's all.
-伙伴就是朋友 -我们知道
- "Mates" means friends. - Yeah, we got that one.
那么 我们说清楚了吗
So, are we... are we square?
再问一个问题
Just one more question.
当伙伴一起旅行时
When "mates" travel together,
他们要在旅店订几间房♥
how many hotel rooms do they book?
一间还是两间
One or two?
两间
Two.
-他迟疑了-我需要喘口气
- He hesitated.- I took a breath.
你认为呢 Robbie
Robbie, what do you think?
看起来你有麻烦了
Looks like you're in a spot of bother.
我在看什么
What am I looking at?
是肠子 Gibbs
It's guts, Gibbs.
汽车内部结构
Automotive innards.
汽车的内脏
Vehicular entrails.
-这个肠道... -Abbs
- The bowels... - Abbs.
抱歉 昨晚看了一整晚的《午夜画廊》
【注:1969年播放的美剧】
Sorry, there was a Night Gallery marathon last night.
这就是我和McGee尽心竭力
This is what McGee and I painstakingly
从Reza中校的汽车中还原的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表