管他呢 这个值得一试
What the hell? It's worth a shot.
是的
Yeah.
你们什么时候从海军退役了Trainer女士
When did you leave the Navy, Miss Trainer?
八个月前
Eight months ago,
当我的合同到期了以后
when my contract was up.
Collins去世以后
After Collins died, I just...
我在那里呆不下去了
couldn't do it anymore.
你们两个关系很好嘛
You two were close?
我们在同一个部门服役
We worked in the same division.
他像一个大哥哥
He was like a big brother.
你知道他为什么那天深夜去甲板吗
Do you know why he went out on the deck that night so late?
Collins总去那里 那里是一个可以放松的地方
Collins always went out there; it was a place to relax.
你看见他的时候他有什么反常表现吗
Was he acting differently when you saw him?
没有
No.
但是我搞不懂
But it just... doesn't make sense.
Collins不可能倚靠那些支柱
Collins shouldn't have been leaning on those stanchions.
你知道什么别的事可以导致这个发生的吗
Do you think something else might have happened?
你什么意思啊
What do you mean?
比如说这不是意外
Like maybe it wasn't an accident?
但是
But...
那是一个意外啊
it was an accident.
是吗
Right?
Collins在失踪以前
Collins was seen with a black eye
有人看到他是黑眼窝
days before he went missing.
你知道他是怎么弄的吗
Do you know how he got it?
知道 当时我就和他在一起呢
Yeah, I was with him when it happened.
我们当时在巴拿马一个港口停顿
We were at a port stop in Panama.
我们在酒吧,一个水兵打了他一拳
We were at a bar, and another sailor punched him.
Holden Baxter士官
Petty Officer Holden Baxter.
他之前是我的男朋友
He was my boyfriend.
他俩为什么打架
What was the fight about?
Baxter喝醉了
Baxter got drunk,
开始朝我吼叫
he started yelling at me,
然后Collins介入
and then when Collins intervened,
Baxter一下就失控了
Baxter just lost it.
他只是不喜欢我和Collins是朋友
He just never liked that we were friends.
那天当场我们就分手了
I broke up with him right after.
Baxter反应如何
How did Baxter take that?
看起来一点不介意
Didn't seem to mind.
第二天就开始约会别人了
Started dating someone else the next day.
你现在还和这个花♥花♥公♥子♥联♥系♥吗
Are you still in contact with this Prince Charming?
没有 我没有再和他见过面说过话
No, I haven't seen him or spoken to him
自从离开军舰以后
since I left the ship.
肯定的
For sure.
Holden Baxter.
你们是谁
Who's asking?
NCIS.
我应该从穿衣打扮上看出来
Should have figured with those clothes.
哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha-ha!
很好笑你知道吗
That's a good one. You know, Nicole Trainer,
Nicole Trainer可没说你很幽默
uh, didn't say you were funny.
她是怎么描述他来着
How did she describe him again?
自私自利
As a, uh, “self-serving,
傲慢的混♥蛋♥ 只关心自己的家伙
arrogant D-bag who only cares about himself”"
对对就是他
Oh, yeah, that was it.
听起来像酸葡萄心态啊
Sounds like sour grapes.
Nicole应该意识到我是他见过的最好的男人
Nicole knows I was the best thing that ever happened to her.
她也提到了She also mentioned that you were the one
是你给了Collins一个黑眼窝
that gave Petty Officer Collins a black eye.
你怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
你承受不起对手竞争吗
Can't stand a lot of competition?
我不认为这里有任何真正的竞争
Oh, I don't think there's really any competition there.
Collins比你聪明
Collins was smarter...
更成功 更被船员喜爱
more successful, better liked by the crew.
你觉得我介意吗
You think I give a damn?
我觉得那些可以让你失去理智
I think it drove you crazy.
Collins可以骗过他们但是骗不过我 我知道真♥相♥
Collins had them all fooled, but not me-- I knew the truth.
什么真♥相♥
Which is what?
每个人都觉的他是那种未来之星
Everyone thought he was some sort of golden boy,
但是他犯的错比任何人都多
but he was breaking more rules than anyone.
但是我不会当告密者
But I'm no snitch.
他已经死了
Well, he's dead.
所以他不会介意的
So I'm sure he won't mind.
他和他的部门主管Ellison中尉
He had a thing going
有不清楚的关系
with his division officer, Lieutenant Ellison.
军官不允许和士兵约会
Officers aren't permitted to date enlisted.
这就是为什么他们保密这件事
Which is why they kept it a secret
我也不多嘴因为我是个够意思的哥们
and I kept my mouth shut, 'cause I'm a stand-up guy.
你应该因此得块奖章
You should get a medal for that.
我也觉得是
Damn right.
Ellison中尉让我的生活很痛苦
Lieutenant Ellison made my life miserable.
从我来的第一天就整我
She had it in for me from day one.
她应该感到很幸运因为我是个十分宽容的人
She's lucky I was so forgiving.
多说无益而有害
The more you talk, the worse it gets.
Collins失踪那晚十一点
Where were you between 2300 and 0200 hours
到凌晨两点你在哪里啊
the night that Petty Officer Collins went missing?
我在动力舱执勤
On mid-watch in engineering.
有很多目击者
Lots of witnesses.
你可以去问问
Ask around.
我们会的
We'll do that.
Abbs 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Abbs, I got your message.
Gibbs 我等很久了
Gibbs, I have been waiting.
还有他的致歉
And all his forgiven.
我分♥析♥了NCIS探员去年
So, I processed the evidence that the NCIS agent collected
从Gray军舰上采集的证据 我找到了线索
from the USS Gray last year, and I hit the mother lode.
理论是Collins士官
The theory was that Petty Officer Collins
依靠在这个柱子上 而这根柱子
leaned on this stanchion, which broke
断裂导致他落水
and caused him to fall overboard.
我已经知道了
I already knew that.
那准备听听你不知道的线索
W-Well, get ready for something that you didn't.
我分♥析♥了这捆救生索的
I analyzed the inner wires
内部金属丝 我发现了血迹
of this lifeline cable, and I found blood.
并非别人的血迹
And not just anyone's blood.
正是Collins士官的血迹
Petty Officer Collins' blood.
他可能在落水当中伤到了自己
Well, he could've injured himself when he fell overboard.
血迹不能代表什么
Blood doesn't mean anything.
的确 但是...
No. But...
次氯酸钠可以
sodium hypochlorite does.
什么
What?
漂白剂 Gibbs
Bleach, Gibbs.
化学测试证实柱子和救生索
Chemical test confirms that both the stanchion and the lifeline
都用漂白剂清洗干净 这就很奇怪了 101海军
were cleaned with bleach-- which is odd, since Navy 101
从来没用过漂白剂清洗甲板
is to never use bleach on a ship's weather decks,
-因为... -腐蚀性太大
- because... - It's too corrosive.
对 有人用到这个的话只可能...
Yeah. Someone would only use it if...
他们想隐瞒什么
They were really trying to hide something.
我一直怀疑Collins的死不是意外 但...
I always suspected Collins' death wasn't an accident, but...
但这也没能让我释怀
it doesn't make this any easier.
你们怀疑是谁干的吗
Any idea who's responsible?
还没 但我们会找到的
Not yet, but we will.
对吗 Torres探员
Right, Agent Torres?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你看 我很开心你们的陪伴
Look, I appreciate the company,
但如果你们要问问题
but if you're here to ask me questions,
问他们就可以了
just ask them.
你和Collins士官在谈恋爱吗
Were you in a relationship with Petty Officer Collins?
你们和Holden Baxter谈过了
You talked to Holden Baxter.
他是个大惊喜 对吧
Real prize, isn't he?
关于你
Well, he didn't have many good things
他也没说什么好话
to say about you, either, so...
意料之中
Can't imagine he would.
我训斥过他那么多次
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表