So I gave you the Daly brothers. What more do you want from me?
他们就要卸载那些火箭筒了 Ivan
They're about to unload those rocket launchers, Ivan,
我们认为你也许知道在哪儿
and we think you might know where.
我怎么会知道 我都退出这场游戏
How would I? I've been out of the game
-很久了-是吗
- a long time. - Really?
根据ATF资料 Daly兄弟卖♥♥了你
【注:酒烟火器爆破物品局】
According to ATF, the Dalys sold you
八车被窃的香烟
eight stolen flatbeds of cigarettes?
-谁知道那是偷来的呢 -那是五个月前的事儿 Ivan
- Who knew they were stolen? - That's fine months ago, Ivan.
那也不是很久以前
It's not a very long time at all.
你了解Daly兄弟的 时间不多了
You know the Dalys. Time is short.
他们在哪儿交易
Where do they do business?
如果我不说呢 怎样 继续装神弄鬼
And if I don't tell you? What? More dancing?
更多红脸白脸的把戏
More good cop/bad cop routine?
你干嘛不继续带着你的脑子
Why don't you stick it where you keep your brain.
哇哦
Whoa.
太粗鲁了 太不友善了
That was rude. That wasn't very nice.
他暗示我是唱红脸的
Is he implying I'm the good cop?
没错 他就是这么说的
Yeah. That's what he's saying.
他说你红脸唱得不错
He's saying you're a very nice cop.
而且你穿那件夹克很好看
And that you look good in that jacket.
我从他眼中的火花里看出来的
'Cause I see it in the spark in his eyes.
你说我是唱红脸的
Are you saying I'm the good cop?
-让他放开我 -好吧 我
- Get him off me! - Yeah, I-I...
我也想 但是 你知道的
I would, but, you know, he's...
他真的把我吓坏了
he's actually scaring me.
好吧 我知道地方 快放开我
Okay. I know a place! Just get off me!
很好 写下来
Good. Write it down.
用没事的那只手写
Use your good hand.
见鬼
Damn.
好了
All right.
下次我得牵着你的皮带
Next time I hold your leash.
你还想着那事呢
You still think about it a lot?
是的 基本在晚上
At night mostly, yeah.
我一遍一遍在脑子里回放 看看
I play it over and over in my head, see...
我能不能做些什么来改变
what I could have done differently.
-再来一次 说给我听一遍 -Gibbs
- Replay it. Walk me through. - Gibbs,
你在审查委员会里 你知道发生了什么
you were on the review board; you know what happened.
我只看了报告 我从没见过这个
I reviewed the report-- I never saw this.
是个抢劫案 是吗
It was a robbery case, wasn't it?
是的
Yeah.
海军后勤仓库
Navy Logistics Depot.
NCIS派我来费城参加一个联♥合♥行♥动♥
NCIS sent me to Philly to join a task force.
你的搭档 是Shaw
Your partner. Shaw?
Emily Shaw
Emily Shaw.
港务局警♥察♥
Port Authority cop.
聪明
Smart.
幽默
Funny.
你的朋友
Friend.
我的朋友
Friend.
她和她丈夫曾经邀请我去家里做客
She, uh, and her husband used to invite me over.
住在上达比 有个一岁的孩子
Lived in Upper Darby, had a one-year-old.
让我感受到家的温暖
Made me feel at home.
直到那晚
Till that night.
是的 我们 呃
Yeah. We were, um...
停在这儿
...parked around here.
我们
And we were...
我们在这儿等着那两个疑犯
we were waiting on these... these two suspects.
我们
We were s...
在这儿待了几个小时
staked out for hours.
她丈夫打电♥话♥来了
Her husband called?
宝宝想说声晚安
The baby wanted to say good night.
等一会儿
Hang on a second.
就不该接那通电♥话♥
Never should've answered the phone.
嗨
Hi.
她下了车
She got out.
不停地开枪 他们不停地开枪
Kept shooting. They just kept shooting,
我试图 试图接应她
and I tried to... tried to get to her,
但我做不到
and I... I couldn't get to her.
我不停地喊 我来了 我来了
And I kept saying, “I'm coming, I'm coming,” and...
但我过不去
and I-I couldn't reach her.
她流血而亡
And she... she bled out.
-她在地上流血而亡 -Coroner说
- She bled out on the floor. - Coroner said
她在20秒内就身亡了
she was dead in 20 seconds.
那已经是很多秒了 Gibbs
That's too many seconds, Gibbs, it was
-已经是很多秒了 她死了 -就是那时
- too many seconds. She died. - That when you quit
你退出现役 成为一名训练官
active duty and became a training officer?
是的 我以为
Yes. I thought...
时间会慢慢治愈
it would get better with time.
并没有
It hasn't.
你仍然责备自己
You're still blaming yourself.
如果我没有让她下车
Well, if I hadn't let her out of the car,
她可能仍然活着
she may be still alive.
或者你俩都死了 在车里
Or you're both dead. Inside the car,
在车外 Quinn 你们中了埋伏
outside the car, Quinn, you were in an ambush.
车上有37个弹孔
37 bullet holes in the car,
而你仍然杀了其中一名枪手
and you still killed one of the shooters.
是 所以
Yeah. So?
你还有什么没有说
What are you leaving out?
如果这是全部故事 你现在就该放下了
If that's the whole story, you'd be past it by now.
你知道什么最让我好奇嘛
You know what always got me?
这事怎样让一个你这般强硬的人
How it derailed someone as tough as you
-逃避这么久 -是吗
- for as long as it did. - Really?!
像我这般强硬 是嘛 Gibbs
As t... as tough as me? Really, Gibbs?
你什么都不知道 除非你亲身经历
You don't know anything until you walk in my shoes.
报告里漏了什么
What wasn't in the report?
Alex 说出来 说出来
Alex, j-just say it. Just... just say it.
我也分神了 好了吗
I was distracted, too. Okay?
我也分神了
I was distracted.
你想让我怎么做
What would you like me to do?
我订婚了
I was engaged.
我去外面接
I'll take mine outside.
我和Mike在对峙
And Mike and I were fighting,
他打了进来
and he called.
我接了电♥话♥
And I answered the phone,
她下了车来
and she got out of that car
给我点隐私
to give me privacy.
而我让她下车了
And I let her.
Shaw
Shaw!
Alex 我中弹了 Alex Alex
Alex! I'm hit! Alex! Alex!
帮帮我 Alex 拜托 别让我死
Help me! Alex! Please! Don't let me die!
别让我死
Don't let me die.
Em 不 不 不 不
Em! No! No, no, no, no...
谁能来帮帮我
Can I get help?!
如果我没有 那现在她就还活着
And if I did not, she would be alive today.
因为你所以其他人还活着
You're why others are alive.
电♥话♥并没有害死你的朋友
No phone call killed your friend.
你也没有
And you didn't, either.
是枪手们 Quinn
Shooters, Quinn.
枪手们杀了她
Shooters killed her.
你打算接吗
You gonna get that?
怎么了 McGee
Yeah, McGee?
老大 Finley和Daly兄弟是一伙儿的
Boss, Finley's in bed with the Dalys.
我们的线索指向两个地址
We got a lead on two locations.
Bishop和Reeves在赶去其中一个地址
Bishop and Reeves are on their way to one now.
知道了 把另一个地址发给我
Yeah. Just send me the other one.
现在你打算躲去哪儿啊 Finley
Where you gonna hide now, Finley?
Clay
Clay.
搭档 我很抱歉
Mate, I'm sorry.
一切都是谎言
It was all a lie.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表